Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hunting Nebun - The Sadist Dark Blade?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Hunting Nebun - The Sadist Dark Blade? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting Nebun - The Sadist Dark Blade?   Hunting Nebun - The Sadist Dark Blade? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2013, 10:37 am

Nebun laughs as the smiling faces of those he has killed fade into bone, their skeletons continue to dance before screaming in pain and turning to dust.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Nebun - The Sadist Dark Blade?   Hunting Nebun - The Sadist Dark Blade? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2013, 10:56 am

I stammered to my feet, anger motivating me.

Stuttering and shivering, I lashed out at Nebun. Swiping at him, but missing as he dodges each one.

I yelled in anger.

The song still in my head.

I was unstable.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Nebun - The Sadist Dark Blade?   Hunting Nebun - The Sadist Dark Blade? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2013, 11:45 am

Nebun is hit, however you find to your horror that Nebun's image was part of the hallucination the entire time, he giggles as he turns to dust.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Nebun - The Sadist Dark Blade?   Hunting Nebun - The Sadist Dark Blade? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2013, 1:11 pm

-she fights as hard as she can and screams at Dark Soul-

Don't fight the figure off! It's not real! You're only using your energy doing that!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Nebun - The Sadist Dark Blade?   Hunting Nebun - The Sadist Dark Blade? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2013, 5:36 pm

A swirl of darkness filled my vision. Churning and stirring. I couldn't hear anything else. Everything was a dark mist. Directly in front of me, I stepped out. It was me, facing myself. The reflection of my self stepped toward me. It stared into my eyes. I was frozen. I couldn't move. He drew back a hand that had formed into a scythe and forced it forward.

I lurched forward, collapsing over the blade that had passed through me.

Blood dripped out of my mouth.

Blood dripped down the dark blade that had lodged itself in me.

It wouldn't heal.

He pulled the blade toward him. It silently slipped out of me.

I collapsed on a dark black cloud. The blood still rushing out of me.

I saw the moon in the night sky, blood seeping from its mouth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Nebun - The Sadist Dark Blade?   Hunting Nebun - The Sadist Dark Blade? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2013, 5:38 pm

I was dying.

The spirits were all surrounding me.

Dark figures on the outsides.

The people I loved on the inside.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Nebun - The Sadist Dark Blade?   Hunting Nebun - The Sadist Dark Blade? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2013, 5:45 pm

-she yells again. This time, she runs. She attempts to escape them, only to remember. "This is just like a lucid dream....." The figures around her looked as if they were dissipating. She looked over and saw Dark Soul-

It's a hallucination! Fight it!

-she becomes part of her weapon form; one of her arms become part of the Gatling gun and she fires at the figures of Nebun that she kept seeing-

You won't win this time, Nebun!
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Nebun - The Sadist Dark Blade?   Hunting Nebun - The Sadist Dark Blade? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2013, 6:02 pm

Nebun watched with amusement as the hallucinations overwhelmed them, from his perspective dark soul was hunkered over from a wound, while the girl was firing in every direction randomly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Nebun - The Sadist Dark Blade?   Hunting Nebun - The Sadist Dark Blade? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2013, 6:11 pm

-her face scrunched up in anger before stopping, screaming, then wall-jumping to the top of the building, going back to putting her headphones on to try and get the song out of her head, and relaxing. She felt insane for doing so-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Nebun - The Sadist Dark Blade?   Hunting Nebun - The Sadist Dark Blade? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2013, 6:20 pm

Jet walks out of the shadows clapping and says "That song was catchy."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Nebun - The Sadist Dark Blade?   Hunting Nebun - The Sadist Dark Blade? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2013, 6:24 pm

-she sees Jet out of the corner of her eye. The look on her face was awestruck with the fact that the song and hallucinations didn't bother him-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Nebun - The Sadist Dark Blade?   Hunting Nebun - The Sadist Dark Blade? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2013, 7:21 pm

Jet grins feeling eyes on him
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Nebun - The Sadist Dark Blade?   Hunting Nebun - The Sadist Dark Blade? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2013, 9:07 pm

"I had thaught so myself." Nebun laughs " so did you need something, or is this just a casual visit?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Nebun - The Sadist Dark Blade?   Hunting Nebun - The Sadist Dark Blade? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2013, 9:11 pm

"Actually yes I need something a distraction." He picks up a rock throws it and Nebun and it hits him in the forhead
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Nebun - The Sadist Dark Blade?   Hunting Nebun - The Sadist Dark Blade? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2013, 9:17 pm

Blood swirled around my limp body. I stuttered and shivered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Nebun - The Sadist Dark Blade?   Hunting Nebun - The Sadist Dark Blade? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2013, 10:19 pm

-Regen jumps down off of the building, her headphones still on as she ran up to Dark Soul-

We don't need another one dead!

-she rips her jacket off and wraps it around Dark Soul's wound; she hopes it will stop the bleeding enough. Tears came to her eyes-
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Nebun - The Sadist Dark Blade?   Hunting Nebun - The Sadist Dark Blade? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2013, 12:11 am

Nebun grins as his body dissolves into dust "I had thought you would be the one to realize I'm not even near you...." His voice echoes so you can't tell were its coming from. " you know I've killed a lot of your friends, and it's clear all of you have a serious grudge angainst me.... But I don't even know who any of you are!" He says laughing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Nebun - The Sadist Dark Blade?   Hunting Nebun - The Sadist Dark Blade? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2013, 12:26 am

"All right I am Jet Tucker happy now?"
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Nebun - The Sadist Dark Blade?   Hunting Nebun - The Sadist Dark Blade? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2013, 12:30 am

"I don't really care, I was just saying it was funny...." Nebun said dryly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Nebun - The Sadist Dark Blade?   Hunting Nebun - The Sadist Dark Blade? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2013, 12:59 am

"I dont care."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Nebun - The Sadist Dark Blade?   Hunting Nebun - The Sadist Dark Blade? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2013, 1:29 am

"I- I can't do this w-when the madness is gaming control over m-me."

I stuttered. The blood pooling around me.

"I-I'm not going to d-die..." I said in a refusing tone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Nebun - The Sadist Dark Blade?   Hunting Nebun - The Sadist Dark Blade? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2013, 8:37 am

-her hands were covered in blood. She knew she had to keep and more from coming out soon, or he could bleed out-

Quit saying that! You know you will!
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Nebun - The Sadist Dark Blade?   Hunting Nebun - The Sadist Dark Blade? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2013, 9:15 am

Nebun begins heading into an abandoned warehouse to make a stand, he latches onto a chain and climbs to the roof hanging like a bat upside-down
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Nebun - The Sadist Dark Blade?   Hunting Nebun - The Sadist Dark Blade? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2013, 12:26 pm

My vision went black.

My hearings blurred.

My touch wandered from my feelings.

I heard the slowing heart beat that pounded in my chest.

I awoke to a bright light hanging over me. I was in a bed, all white.

I was in the Infirmary.

(New thread will be in Infirmary)

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Nebun - The Sadist Dark Blade?   Hunting Nebun - The Sadist Dark Blade? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2013, 3:59 pm

(K)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Nebun - The Sadist Dark Blade?   Hunting Nebun - The Sadist Dark Blade? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunting Nebun - The Sadist Dark Blade?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3