Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hanging out

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Hanging out - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging out   Hanging out - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2013, 8:14 pm

"Hey, you want to do something fun?" I said with a wicked smile.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out   Hanging out - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2013, 10:02 pm

"Like what?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out   Hanging out - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2013, 10:08 pm

"Like this..." I stood up and jumped out of the tree house, using the rope to swig over the lake and jump in.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out   Hanging out - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2013, 10:12 pm

"I haven't swam in a while... I don't know..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out   Hanging out - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2013, 10:21 pm

"Come on Ace!" I shouted from the lake, "Please!!!"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out   Hanging out - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2013, 10:58 pm

Oh boy... I took off my shirt, and ran towards the ledge. In that moment I felt something familiar, it was good kind of familiar... I grabbed on to the rope and swung over the water.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out   Hanging out - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2013, 11:04 pm

"I'm glade you decided to jump in." I said smiling before swimming away.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out   Hanging out - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2013, 11:26 pm

"Eh... yeah..." I followed after her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out   Hanging out - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2013, 11:49 pm

"You have to admit, this is fun!" I stopped and turned around to face him, giving him a bright smile.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out   Hanging out - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2013, 12:16 am

I found it to be a little too calm to fun, but it was nice. "We should do this again sometime..." I said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out   Hanging out - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2013, 1:18 pm

"That we should..." My lips curled into a wicked smile as a idea came to mind. I quickly splashed water at him while yelling "WAR!!!"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out   Hanging out - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2013, 1:41 pm

I wasn't quite sure what to do when I saw the splash of water coming at me. Instead of returning the splash, I hid under the water.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out   Hanging out - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2013, 1:57 pm

"Awwww you dodged my splash!" I whined, before diving under water as well.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out   Hanging out - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2013, 2:12 pm

This was a really big problem for me. I was a bit worried that I would start hyperventilating, and drown. Staying under water freaked me out because I had no clue what was under there, and I didn't really want to go back up because of Ayoko's 'war'. When I saw her face under the water, I let out the little bit of air I had and frantically swam to the surface.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out   Hanging out - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2013, 2:27 pm

I noticed that Ace swam to the top frantically, so I followed him up and asked, "Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out   Hanging out - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2013, 3:20 pm

"Y-yeah I'm fine." I lied.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out   Hanging out - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2013, 3:22 pm

"You know you don't have to lie to me..." I whispered, looking at him worriedly.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out   Hanging out - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2013, 3:23 pm

I looked away. "I-I'll be fine." I was about to brush my hair back due to force of habit, but I realized that I was drenched in water, and that it would just fall back down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out   Hanging out - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2013, 3:27 pm

"Do you want to get out...?" I mumbled, knowing he'll probably just avoid any questions I ask.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out   Hanging out - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2013, 3:28 pm

"Eh... yeah..." I swam to the shore.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out   Hanging out - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2013, 3:29 pm

I followed him to the shore and climbed up to the tree house again.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out   Hanging out - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2013, 3:32 pm

I followed her up and put my shirt back on, then brushed my hair back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out   Hanging out - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2013, 3:36 pm

"I'm sorry for making you jump in..." I whispered, staring at him regretfully.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out   Hanging out - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2013, 3:39 pm

"Hey, don't worry about it. I'm having more fun than I would with Coco. Though, he's a pretty good singer."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out   Hanging out - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2013, 3:43 pm

I laugh a little and said, "Yea, he is pretty good..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out   Hanging out - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hanging out
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next