Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hanging out

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Hanging out - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging out   Hanging out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 6:32 pm

"Huh?" He notices her staring at the turrets. "Oh yeah, they're all manual, so they're not a threat unless someone is in the control room." Ace keeps walking, while all of the turrets follow him with laser sights.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out   Hanging out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 6:34 pm

Ayoko quickly walks towards Ace, to scared to be left alone. "Is anyone home, besides us?"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out   Hanging out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 6:37 pm

"No, I live here by myself." With his hands in his pockets, Ace kicks the door open and walks in. "I would cook something, but I don't really don't have any money to pay for food, or electricity. So it's pretty much whatever we have in the vault."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out   Hanging out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 6:41 pm

"oh, okay." she says nodding her head. Secretly she was debating on if she should ask about his past life or not.
I probably shouldn't....
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out   Hanging out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 6:52 pm

He keeps going forward, and comes to a corner of the main room. The main room is a large unfurnished room, with a massive staircase that splits at either side upon reaching the second floor. In the corner he was at, was a body sized lid in the floor. "It might take a second to get it open. It likes to get stuck." Ace begins pulling at the lid in the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out   Hanging out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 6:54 pm

"Need any help?" She asks, smiling a toothy smile
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out   Hanging out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 6:58 pm

"No...." He said with a grunt. "I'll be alright." The lid came up, and he fell backwards. "Teh!" Ace turns and puts one hand on the ground just in time to catch himself. He stands and brushes himself off. "Shall we?" Ace motions for her to walk in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out   Hanging out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 7:00 pm

She walks in reluctantly, looking behind her every once in a while.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out   Hanging out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 7:10 pm

Ace follows her in, climbing down the ladder. Once at the bottom he morphs his arm back into a chain, and uses it to shut the lid. With a few seconds of absolute darkness, Ace finds a switch and hits it, illuminating the whole room to reveal a massive underground lair. In the room they were in, there were massive shelves piled high with all kinds of non-perishable foods. "There's a Kishin egg in here, but he's really harmless and pretty much just a rat. I'd kill him, but he kinda keeps me company when I need it. He won't bother you much, and if he does just kick him in the nose. I'm not sure where he is right now, but he's hard to miss."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out   Hanging out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 7:19 pm

"Okay..." she walks towards one of the shelves, uneasily. She wraps her arms around herself, while checking out a can of Spaghetti-O's.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out   Hanging out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 7:31 pm

"Are you alright?" He says, feeling her discomfort.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out   Hanging out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 7:35 pm

She looks at him quickly before looking back at the can. "It's nothing..."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out   Hanging out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 7:39 pm

"You can tell me. Is it the lack of cleanthliness?" He questions
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out   Hanging out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 7:45 pm

"No..." she twirls around and faces him "it's just this place is so empty..." she looks down at her feet and sighs "It would make anyone feel lonely."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out   Hanging out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 7:55 pm

"Oh yeah... I mean, I have Coco here to keep me company. Granted I guess he's evil because he's a Kishin egg, but he doesn't hurt anyone. Sometimes I even get mail from Lord Death, and then it seems like I'm not so alone. See, I kept every one that I've gotten over the last two years." He opens up a box with six letters inside. "I would have replied to them, but I don't have money for stamps so I just have the six. If I'm lucky a cat will wander by, and sometimes if I offer them food they come in." Talking about the absence of any friends or family, Ace's insanity began to creep out, and replace his normally calm and collected personality, with a giddy and hopeful one that's almost too depressing to watch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out   Hanging out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 7:59 pm

Ayoko smiles and says "Well, now that I'm here, I will never allow you to feel alone again."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out   Hanging out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 8:13 pm

He smiles back. "Thank you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out   Hanging out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 8:17 pm

"No problem, what are friends for." She grabs the can of Spaghetti-O's and walks up next to him "I found what I want." she says smiling some more.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out   Hanging out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 8:23 pm

[Friend....] The word made him think. "Do you want to stay here? Or go back inside? And by the way I don't have working electricity, so I'm not sure how we'll cook that. We can use the fire place."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out   Hanging out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 8:28 pm

"Let's go outside then." She says with a smile
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out   Hanging out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 8:33 pm

Ace motions for her to go up the ladder and once she is at the top he hits the light switch, and climbs up after her.

OOC: If your interested, there's a class thread in the academy. So far only Phoenix (as Dustan) is in it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out   Hanging out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 9:06 pm

When Ayoko got out, she walked out of the house the same way they entered. Once outside, she began to twirl around in the breeze.

OOC: Okay cool
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out   Hanging out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 9:10 pm

Ace followed, and leaned against the wall of the mansion, resting his poor leg against it. "Ayoko, why are you always so happy?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out   Hanging out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 9:13 pm

"What do you mean?" she asks, confuse of the question
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out   Hanging out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 9:15 pm

"Why are you always so happy?" He says again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out   Hanging out - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hanging out
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next