Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hanging out

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Hanging out - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging out   Hanging out - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 10:01 am

They reach the forest. "So this is it, huh?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out   Hanging out - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 4:26 pm

"Yup!" she says, popping the 'p' "Isn't it beautiful!"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out   Hanging out - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 4:30 pm

''i always expected a little more chaos''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out   Hanging out - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 4:32 pm

Ayoko frowns and turns towards Ace "Why would you think that?" she asks, wrapping her arms around herself.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out   Hanging out - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2013, 1:02 am

"I don't know. I've never been to the woods before, but I guess we'll be seeing a lot of nature once I start mentoring you. I'll talk to Lord Death about that tomorrow."

OOC: Already got permission from him by the way, now that the death room is finally up. We can start doing mission threads whenever you want.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out   Hanging out - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2013, 7:06 am

"Well just relax and try to have a nice time." She says, smiling like an idiot "Now come on, lets go."

OOC: Awesome, thanks
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out   Hanging out - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2013, 11:23 am

''Where are we going?''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out   Hanging out - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2013, 4:29 pm

"We have to look for the right spot!" Ayoko answers, smiling
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out   Hanging out - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2013, 5:34 pm

''What makes another spot different from this spot?''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out   Hanging out - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2013, 5:37 pm

Ayoko smile widens "I never did went camping, but I did however explored the woods with my friend...before she died" she pauses for a second before continuing "and there was always this 'perfect spot' we would go to and I want to show you it."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out   Hanging out - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2013, 3:03 pm

''Alright, I can't wait to see it then.''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out   Hanging out - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2013, 4:29 pm

I walked deeper into the woods, thinking Ace would follow, until we reached the perfect stop. There was a huge oak tree which had a beautiful, yet old tree house on it and a few feet away from the tree was a sparkling lake.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out   Hanging out - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2013, 5:18 pm

"Wow..." I said speechless. "I've never seen anything like it..."

OOC: Yes I'm writing in first person now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out   Hanging out - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2013, 5:24 pm

"Isn't it beautiful!" I asked, smiling. "I always loved coming here."

OOC: That's cool
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out   Hanging out - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2013, 12:36 am

"It really is something..." I said, my eyes wide.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out   Hanging out - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2013, 8:01 am

I grabbed his wrist and dragged him near the tree. I released my grip on his wrist when we got close to the tree so I could get in the tree house.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out   Hanging out - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2013, 2:53 pm

I soon felt myself being dragged by my arm, and let go at the base of a tree. "You want me to go up there?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out   Hanging out - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2013, 4:40 pm

"YES!!!" I screamed, rolling my eyes "This is so much fun!"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out   Hanging out - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2013, 4:52 pm

There's that enthusiasm... "Alright alright..." I started my way up to the top of the tree.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out   Hanging out - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2013, 7:05 pm

"Yay!" I cheered, moving over so he had somewhere to sit.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out   Hanging out - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2013, 7:07 pm

I pulled myself up, and sat down in the tree house. "A little small for a house isn't it?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out   Hanging out - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2013, 7:11 pm

"My dad was always working since he was a Doctor and so was my mom since she was a weapon, giving us little time to build this."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out   Hanging out - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2013, 7:16 pm

Mom... Dad... "My parents didn't spend a lot of time with me either because of work..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out   Hanging out - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2013, 7:41 pm

"I would always come here after a bad day," I said with a sigh "It would somehow relax me"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out   Hanging out - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2013, 7:48 pm

"I would imagine..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out   Hanging out - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hanging out
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next