Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Looking for a fight. (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Looking for a fight. (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for a fight. (Open)   Looking for a fight. (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2016, 7:43 pm

Ooc: yes go for it
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a fight. (Open)   Looking for a fight. (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2016, 5:47 pm

Desdemona sensed the soul of one of her own kind and watched as Krystal floated down to the battle. "I'm not going to pick a fight with you, but if you insist on doing so with me, I assure you that you will die." She said to Krystal in an even tone. "We want the same thing. Let me aid you." She said, taking a step back and holding her hands up in a gesture of peace. She was completely ignoring the others around her, purely fixated on the Kishin egg that had just made her way into the battle. Desdemona wasn't one to be serious very often, but when another Kishin Egg that she assumed was stronger than her joined the battle, she turned completely serious. She didn't want to die there.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a fight. (Open)   Looking for a fight. (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2016, 1:23 pm

((OOC: Just so I'm clear, we're waiting for the Broken Soul right?))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a fight. (Open)   Looking for a fight. (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for a fight. (Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2