Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

zoey and Ikazuchi

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

zoey and Ikazuchi  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: zoey and Ikazuchi    zoey and Ikazuchi  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2013, 12:01 am

"Couch? Y-Yes please" Ikazuchi spoke rather softly, he didn't exactly have much an idea where his own home was anyhow, usually every morning he woke up somewhere near the entrance of tschool in clean clothing alongside his entire body being clean. It was odd, "Okay then." With a smile he squinted his eyes and got ready to follow zoey.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: zoey and Ikazuchi    zoey and Ikazuchi  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2013, 12:09 am

zoey smiled and grabed his hand and lead the way to her house when she got there she let go of his hand to grab her keys and unlock the door to her house she opened it and welcomed him in "welcome to my humble abode dont mind the mess i told you i had cleaning to do" she said with a smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: zoey and Ikazuchi    zoey and Ikazuchi  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2013, 12:13 am

He blinked staring at the mess without a care really, Ikazuchi walked in slowly before searching around for the couch. "..." It appeared he was still distracted by the mess, it was sleep-blocking him for some reason.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: zoey and Ikazuchi    zoey and Ikazuchi  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2013, 12:16 am

zoey had an worried look on her face "im really sorry for the mess the couch is over there" she said pointing to the corner of her living room
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: zoey and Ikazuchi    zoey and Ikazuchi  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2013, 12:26 am

Without any hesitation Ikazuchi ran over to the couch and fell over with a smug grin on his face. "..." it didn't take long for him to reach some form of slumber, somehow he was still aware of his surroundings despite being unconscious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: zoey and Ikazuchi    zoey and Ikazuchi  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2013, 12:32 am

zoey smiled slightly then started to clean her house starting with picking up clothes and trash on the floor then going on to vacuming then she went and did the dishes when she was done with everything it was 3 hours later
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: zoey and Ikazuchi    zoey and Ikazuchi  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2013, 1:28 am

Ikazuchi awoke without a clue in the world what had happened, "Owch" He cracked his own neck in order to loosen up, along with his jaw, shoulders, knuckles. When he slept he did not move much, nor dream.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: zoey and Ikazuchi    zoey and Ikazuchi  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2013, 1:41 am

zoey smiled as he got up "hay how did you sleep "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: zoey and Ikazuchi    zoey and Ikazuchi  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2013, 2:11 am

"Fine, just need to limber up" He stretched reaching for the ceiling, apparently face flushed with blood again, eyes closed kind of funny. He still could navigate, eyes were adjusting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: zoey and Ikazuchi    zoey and Ikazuchi  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2013, 2:15 am

she smiled "good im glad "(may be poofy im lol watching soul eater for the 10th time)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: zoey and Ikazuchi    zoey and Ikazuchi  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2013, 1:52 am

Ikazuchi then rested his arms on his own sides before pulling out a soda from his pocket somehow he kept it cold enough to make his hand shiver. "Pop..." he opened the bottle before drinking for a few seconds. Ikazuchi suddenly let out a 'phew' of relief before staring at the ground, "So should I be worried if you don't know how to use a lightning bolt before the soul tests and mumbo jumbo...?" Ikazuchi had a unique weapon form that was rarely seen if not entirely non-existent other than himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: zoey and Ikazuchi    zoey and Ikazuchi  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2013, 6:00 am

zoey looked at him with concentration "could you explain your weapon form and how i use you "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: zoey and Ikazuchi    zoey and Ikazuchi  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2013, 1:39 pm

"That's the easier part of it. Using me is harder than it sounds, my weapon form is made of thunder and lightning, you will be playing with the force of the storm" Ikazuchi sighed, he then did a funny pose where he held his hands over his head, holding an imaginary hilt. "My weapon form is more so of a storm cloud, connected to tattoo's on the palm of your hand that appear upon my transformation" He then held out a hand open palmed, it appeared there was a lightning bolt on the palm of his hand in ink. "I-I am the enchanted storm"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: zoey and Ikazuchi    zoey and Ikazuchi  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2013, 1:48 pm

sweet okay so what should i expect when i first wield you "she asked him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: zoey and Ikazuchi    zoey and Ikazuchi  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2013, 1:56 pm

"Clouds lightning, winds, being struck by lightning" Ikazuchi had a faint expression on his face. "Intense pain or invigorating power" He crossed his arms.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: zoey and Ikazuchi    zoey and Ikazuchi  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2013, 1:58 pm

she looked at him a slight smile "im going to be struck by lightning ......sweet sound cool " she said laughing "i think i can handle that "she said confidently
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: zoey and Ikazuchi    zoey and Ikazuchi  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2013, 2:03 pm

"O-Okay" Ikazuchi sounded rather shy for the time being. His weapon form was more dangerous than most thought, even when in human form he had an effect upon the weather depending on his emotional status.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: zoey and Ikazuchi    zoey and Ikazuchi  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2013, 2:04 pm

she smiled at him "no need to be shy "she said noticing his stutter
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: zoey and Ikazuchi    zoey and Ikazuchi  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2013, 2:05 pm

"okay" He was not exactly speaking up much, there was not much to talk about.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: zoey and Ikazuchi    zoey and Ikazuchi  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2013, 2:08 pm

zoey stretched "you had a good nap and i got my house cleaned tts quite a good day " she smiled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: zoey and Ikazuchi    zoey and Ikazuchi  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2013, 2:15 pm

His eyes suddenly squinted as his lips made a pouty face, "I know, now I don't wanna leave" ((Pouty face= (>3>)) Ikazuchi was rather awkward,, his moods changed all the time from happy, to sad, to shy, to clingy, to tired, it was like his brain was an emotional train wreck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: zoey and Ikazuchi    zoey and Ikazuchi  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2013, 2:17 pm

she smiled at him "you don't have to if you don't want to you can stay here for the night if you like it here that much " she said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: zoey and Ikazuchi    zoey and Ikazuchi  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2013, 2:21 pm

With a very happy grin now on his face he surprise hugged zoey. "Thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou!" Ikazuchi let go before dive bombing the couch, just kind of there now, his eyes were closed and he appeared to be unconscious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: zoey and Ikazuchi    zoey and Ikazuchi  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2013, 2:24 pm

she smiled as he hugged her a laughed "no problem"she said but he was already on the couch asleep "hay are you still awake" she asked ' wow he falls asleep fast 'she thought to herself
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: zoey and Ikazuchi    zoey and Ikazuchi  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2013, 2:26 pm

One eye squinted open before darting about until finding zoey. "Mostly, I think my leg fell asleep..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: zoey and Ikazuchi    zoey and Ikazuchi  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

zoey and Ikazuchi
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next