Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

zoey and Ikazuchi

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

zoey and Ikazuchi  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: zoey and Ikazuchi    zoey and Ikazuchi  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2013, 2:29 pm

she laughed at him "well is there anything i can get you like food or something to drink ?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: zoey and Ikazuchi    zoey and Ikazuchi  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2013, 2:39 pm

His expression went blank for a few seconds. "Dango? Cookie-o's? Cherry cola" his face suddenly went nyan before his arms flailed about randomly in excitement.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: zoey and Ikazuchi    zoey and Ikazuchi  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2013, 2:52 pm

okay coming up "she said and went into the kitchen she soon came back with a plate of dangos and 1 cherry cola and a mountain dew "here you go "she said handing him the plate and the cherry cola before she sat down and started to drink her mountain dew
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: zoey and Ikazuchi    zoey and Ikazuchi  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2013, 2:54 pm

"Nom!" he gobbled down what he actually needed before curling up on the couch sipping from the cola.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: zoey and Ikazuchi    zoey and Ikazuchi  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2013, 2:56 pm

she smiled "good?" she asked him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: zoey and Ikazuchi    zoey and Ikazuchi  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2013, 3:02 pm

Nodding before purring like a cat he rubbed his eyes before his eyes closed, his leg fell asleep again. "Yes." He had left more than enough room for zoey to sit there as well while he got into his own sleeping formation, Ikazuchi didn't take up much room if any, when curled up he looked like he was a large cat with cloud like clothing on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: zoey and Ikazuchi    zoey and Ikazuchi  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2013, 3:05 pm

zoey smiled "so tell me a bit about your self like what did you do befor you came to the dwma"she asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: zoey and Ikazuchi    zoey and Ikazuchi  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2013, 3:13 pm

"..." His eyes widened, he was startled by the question before the happy expression on his face faded to a depression. He Turned his back to zoey before curling back up again, "I don't have any memories worth speaking of."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: zoey and Ikazuchi    zoey and Ikazuchi  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2013, 3:16 pm

zoeys warm smile turned to a frown "oh im sorry i didn't mean to make you sad im really sorry " she looked at him with worry
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: zoey and Ikazuchi    zoey and Ikazuchi  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2013, 3:21 pm

He shook his head, "I have PTSD, I remember enough as it is, I don't need to remember any more." he suddenly hugged his knees sitting there scooted a bit away from zoey for the time being. (PTSD: Post traumatic stress disorder; if something extremely traumatizing happens such as going to war, the death of a family, the murder before ones own eyes, a traumatic injury, all of these could be the possible cause of PTSD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: zoey and Ikazuchi    zoey and Ikazuchi  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2013, 3:24 pm

yes i know my mom has it )

oh im sooo sorry is there anything i could do "she asked trying to change the subject and get his mind off it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: zoey and Ikazuchi    zoey and Ikazuchi  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2013, 3:27 pm

He shook his head before curling up again. "sleeping helps" he cracked his own neck before resting his head down onto the couch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: zoey and Ikazuchi    zoey and Ikazuchi  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2013, 3:34 pm

okay wel you rest okay "she said with a smiled to try and help him feel better
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: zoey and Ikazuchi    zoey and Ikazuchi  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2013, 3:37 pm

Ikazuchi was already passed out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: zoey and Ikazuchi    zoey and Ikazuchi  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2013, 3:45 pm

she smiled and saw what time it was and yawned and went to her room witch was connected to the living room and layed in bed falling asleep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: zoey and Ikazuchi    zoey and Ikazuchi  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 3:41 am

zoey woke up the next day and stretched
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: zoey and Ikazuchi    zoey and Ikazuchi  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 3:48 am

Ikazuchi stretched about the couch just kind of still waking up, he had started to feel more so calm in this environment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: zoey and Ikazuchi    zoey and Ikazuchi  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 3:50 am

zoey walked out of the room in pajama pants and a tank top and started to cook breakfast
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: zoey and Ikazuchi    zoey and Ikazuchi  - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

zoey and Ikazuchi
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4