Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

zoey and Ikazuchi

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

zoey and Ikazuchi  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: zoey and Ikazuchi    zoey and Ikazuchi  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2013, 8:23 am

"Yay! I was right!" She said smiling. "Anyway, I'm Bri Ugami."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: zoey and Ikazuchi    zoey and Ikazuchi  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2013, 8:27 am

nice to meet you bri im zoey morgenstern "she said puting out her hand
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: zoey and Ikazuchi    zoey and Ikazuchi  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2013, 8:30 am

She takes her hand and shakes it. "Nice to meet you Zoey!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: zoey and Ikazuchi    zoey and Ikazuchi  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2013, 8:32 am

so how long have you been here at the academy ?"she asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: zoey and Ikazuchi    zoey and Ikazuchi  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2013, 8:39 am

"Quite awhile now actually."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: zoey and Ikazuchi    zoey and Ikazuchi  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2013, 8:41 am

thats nice are you a weapon or a meister" she asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: zoey and Ikazuchi    zoey and Ikazuchi  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2013, 12:07 pm

Ikazuchi had been asleep on the roof for some time, he waddled down the steps until he arrived at Zoey's side. He rubbed his eyes with his hoodie sleeves, sort of hideing behind zoey at the moment, Ikazuchi kept his eyes closed at the moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: zoey and Ikazuchi    zoey and Ikazuchi  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2013, 1:24 am

Zoey smiled at ikazuchi then looked at him with concern "hay are you okay "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: zoey and Ikazuchi    zoey and Ikazuchi  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2013, 1:28 am

Nodding a bit while rubbing his eyes still, "I took a nap" Ikazuchi yawned and opened one eye still adjusting to the light. Ikazuchi had a near child-like face making him appear incredibly young despite still being at least 15 or 16, his skin was apparently smooth and flushed red at the moment, he must have slept on a roof or something.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: zoey and Ikazuchi    zoey and Ikazuchi  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2013, 1:31 am

zeoy smiled and hugged him giggling "awww you look so cute wen your sleepy "she said still hugging him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: zoey and Ikazuchi    zoey and Ikazuchi  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2013, 1:35 am

He raised an eyebrow when hugged without warning, Ikazuchi even let out an 'Eep!' Not very used to affection, his face was still somewhat flushed red. Ikazuchi tried not to squirm or panic or anything, it would prove to be useless.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: zoey and Ikazuchi    zoey and Ikazuchi  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2013, 1:38 am

zoey smiled and looked at him "would you like some lotion for your sunburn"she said looking at his burnt face
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: zoey and Ikazuchi    zoey and Ikazuchi  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2013, 1:42 am

He blinked, "Sunburn?" Ikazuchi suddenly lifted up a hand and touched his own face cluelessly, "Yes sure..." Blinking while still shaking slightly, he was startled really.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: zoey and Ikazuchi    zoey and Ikazuchi  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2013, 2:11 am

zoey reached in her bag and puled out some soothing lotion and handed it to him "hay sorry if i startled you "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: zoey and Ikazuchi    zoey and Ikazuchi  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2013, 2:13 am

Ikazuchi nodded a little and opened the bottle before putting some onto his fingers, he quickly began to rub his flushed red cheeks. "Thank you, and don't worry about it Zoey, I tend to get a little jumpy"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: zoey and Ikazuchi    zoey and Ikazuchi  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2013, 2:15 am

Jet sees the two ,only his dark brown eyes showing, while walking up the stairs while mostly having his weight on the metal walking stick
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: zoey and Ikazuchi    zoey and Ikazuchi  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2013, 2:17 am

she smiled and nodded"so what you wanna do now?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: zoey and Ikazuchi    zoey and Ikazuchi  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2013, 2:18 am

g2g bbl)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: zoey and Ikazuchi    zoey and Ikazuchi  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2013, 2:21 am

"I dunno, something peaceful I hope..." He was not entirely sure on what to do. Ikazuchi was the younger counterpart of his meister Zoey, definitely the less front-forward type. "I hope there isn't any after school lessons.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: zoey and Ikazuchi    zoey and Ikazuchi  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2013, 11:14 pm

im here)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: zoey and Ikazuchi    zoey and Ikazuchi  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2013, 11:17 pm

zoey thought outloud"well i know we need to test are sould wave lengths to see if we are a good pair "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: zoey and Ikazuchi    zoey and Ikazuchi  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2013, 11:32 pm

Ikazuchi shrugged and nodded crossing his arms. A headache overcame him for a few seconds, thinking blankly about sleeping again, it was odd but Ikazuchi frequently slept during the day, managing to study and do the work he was assigned, but not entirely awake when completing the assignments. His eyes began to droop a bit as he plugged his own earphones into an MP3 player, pressing the play button. "Okay then..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: zoey and Ikazuchi    zoey and Ikazuchi  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2013, 11:41 pm

zoey smiled and looked at him "are you still tired ?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: zoey and Ikazuchi    zoey and Ikazuchi  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2013, 11:44 pm

"....maybe..." His eyes were wide open after that, he had the volume low enough so that he could still hear people. Ikazuchi blinked, one eye began to droop again before Ikazuchi left his eyes half closed and squinty a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: zoey and Ikazuchi    zoey and Ikazuchi  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2013, 11:51 pm

she rolled her eyes with a playful smile "would you like to come over to my house and crash on my couch for a bit i need to get home and do some cleaning" she asked him with a warm smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: zoey and Ikazuchi    zoey and Ikazuchi  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

zoey and Ikazuchi
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next