Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Class is now in session.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Class is now in session. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class is now in session.   Class is now in session. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 10:54 pm

Ayoko sits down with Daniel and smiles at the teacher "Good morning!"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Class is now in session.   Class is now in session. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2013, 5:55 pm

Ace says nothing, but continues twirling his pen.

"Now, before we start class, there is some very troubling news that I would like to report. I would like to save it for when we have a class that actually bothered to show up, but it's far too urgent for that. Last night, a Kishin egg was spotted. Mister Akagi and a few students went to go and kill it, however it ended up with one of our students in custody, and is now holding him hostage. We also have reasons to believe that there is a spy among us. This Kishin is obviously not operating alone, and was even with a young boy who was supposed to be a student here. I understand that a small team of students is going on a mission to find this boy, and perhaps from him we will be able to find out more information. No further information is known about the situation. Please class, keep your wits about you, and if you think you know who the spy is, contact me or Mister Akagi."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class is now in session.   Class is now in session. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2013, 6:01 pm

Daniel sighs, remembering the incident. He raises his hand.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Class is now in session.   Class is now in session. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2013, 6:04 pm

"Ah yes! Mister Akagi, what is it?" It felt weird adressing Daniel in the same way he did his weapon, but it didn't bother him much.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class is now in session.   Class is now in session. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2013, 6:05 pm

"Mind if I tell the class who got taken? Not like many care, but I do."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Class is now in session.   Class is now in session. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2013, 6:07 pm

"I really should have told them myself, but it looks like I forgot." He chuckled a bit, then retained a serious expression again. "That is fine Daniel, I think they deserve to know. They would likely be able to find it out for themselves if you didn't tell them anyways."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class is now in session.   Class is now in session. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2013, 6:12 pm

Daniel nods. "The student? Ujiami Ratagi. Meister, been here for three years. Probably my closest friend, but that isn't important. What's important is how skilled he was, but he was still taken hostage. Although, if I know him right he may be able to get himself out of his situation. He's smart. I don't want to risk saying anything else since the fact about the spy. So, I'll just leave it at that."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Class is now in session.   Class is now in session. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2013, 6:20 pm

"Thank you mister Akagi! Now, lets start class, and forget about last night for a little while!" Mister Vallhen picks up a metronome. "Now, how many of you want to just sit in here all day, listening to me give a lecture right? I wouldn't want to teach a lesson and have you all fall asleep anyways."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class is now in session.   Class is now in session. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2013, 6:57 pm

Mumbling is hear outside the classroom. Abby says good bye to a girl, Yomi, and walk into the class room. "I'm sorry I'm late Mr. Vallhen. Me and Yomi were trying to get to our classes as soon as we could."
Yomi turns and heads to her own class, hoping her father didn't see her.
OOC: ts a good thing Yomi isn't in her father's class.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class is now in session.   Class is now in session. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2013, 7:03 pm

OOC: I now feel bad for Dralin...

Dralin is still sitting in front of the computer in his office when he gets an email. He looks at it and sighs. He makes sure his suit looks good, his sleeve all the way down. He walks over to Ryu's room and knocks on the door. He has a clipboard in his hands.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class is now in session.   Class is now in session. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2013, 7:04 pm

OOC: why?
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Class is now in session.   Class is now in session. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2013, 7:04 pm

Mister Vallhen's normal response to a late student didn't show, instead his eyes sparkle and he drops the metronome. "You were with Yomi? How is she? Did she mention me at all? Tell her I love her next time you see her. Please!" When Ryu hears the knock he calms down. "Who is it?"

OOC: Lol yeah.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class is now in session.   Class is now in session. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2013, 7:06 pm

He sighs and says, "It's Mister Akagi."

OOC: Cause he wants to not teach for a while...cause he's lazy...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class is now in session.   Class is now in session. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2013, 7:08 pm

"She's fine I guess..." Abby says taking her seat. Good thing she was with Yomi.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class is now in session.   Class is now in session. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2013, 7:17 pm

Jet and Hikari walks and Jet says "sorry we are late I forgot what I was doing"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Class is now in session.   Class is now in session. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2013, 7:19 pm

"Dralin! Come in!" He then looks at the two other students that came in late. "You two... What reason do you have for being late to my class!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class is now in session.   Class is now in session. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2013, 7:20 pm

"I got lost and Hikari was following me"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Class is now in session.   Class is now in session. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2013, 7:23 pm

"No excuses!" The chilling aura returns to the room. "Is my teaching not good enough for you? Or are you just too cool to go to class?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class is now in session.   Class is now in session. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2013, 7:24 pm

Jet:"Calm down Professor Dralin It is hikari's first class
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class is now in session.   Class is now in session. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2013, 7:25 pm

Dralin walks in and says, "Mister. Vallhen, turns out I will be teaching some students. Just got an email for the new roster." He holds up his clipboard, showing the roster.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Class is now in session.   Class is now in session. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2013, 7:26 pm

"Hmm? Oh alright. Take whatever ones you need Dralin!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class is now in session.   Class is now in session. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2013, 7:29 pm

Abby laughs at mr. Vallhen going off on jet and hikari but not her
Yomi walks up behind Mr. Akagi, knowing she was in his class
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Class is now in session.   Class is now in session. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2013, 7:30 pm

"Yomi sweety! How are you dear? Are you being a good girl for Mister Akagi?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class is now in session.   Class is now in session. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2013, 7:32 pm

She sighs. "Hi dad." She doesn't bother to answer the rest of her father rambling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class is now in session.   Class is now in session. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2013, 7:33 pm

"Alright...Dustan, Daniel, Ayoko, Lexi, Alexx, Bri, Yomi. Everyone one of you, come with me. Also, Ryu, please excuse Ikaru. He didn't know about the whole change. Met him on my way, but he didn't show up..."

Ikaru was running through the halls. Where the hell was Mister Vallhen's room? He finally found it and was about to open it, but then it opened as Dralin was opening the door again, hitting him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Class is now in session.   Class is now in session. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Class is now in session.
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next