Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Class is now in session.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Class is now in session. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class is now in session.   Class is now in session. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2013, 7:35 pm

"Goodbye! Pay attention to mister Akagi Yomi!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class is now in session.   Class is now in session. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2013, 7:40 pm

Once everyone he called, that was present, got out he closed the door. "Yomi...do you think he's a bit embarrassing?"

Ikaru walked in as everyone else was walking out and he says, "Sorry I'm late...didn't get the memo..."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Class is now in session.   Class is now in session. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2013, 7:41 pm

"Yes that's quite alright. Dralin excused your absence." Ryu picks the metronome back up. "Now class. Lets head out to the training ground for our lesson!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class is now in session.   Class is now in session. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2013, 7:42 pm

"Yes I do. He sure is one heck of a dad." She says sighing

When she sees Ikaru, Abby waves to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class is now in session.   Class is now in session. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2013, 7:43 pm

Jet and Hikari take their seats in the back
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class is now in session.   Class is now in session. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2013, 7:47 pm

Dralin smiles. "Don't worry. You ain't alone."

Ikaru smiles and goes over to Abby. He whispers, "Did I miss anything?"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Class is now in session.   Class is now in session. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2013, 7:50 pm

Mister Vallhen gets up, and begins walking out the door, towards the training grounds.

OOC: Phoenix if you wanna continue a class on here go ahead, anyone in mister vallhens class who wants to, can come to the new thread in the training grounds.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class is now in session.   Class is now in session. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2013, 7:51 pm

Yomi smiles

"Not that I know of. I came in late too."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class is now in session.   Class is now in session. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2013, 7:51 pm

Jet walks towards the training grounds Hikari walk behind the others bieng her normal shy self
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class is now in session.   Class is now in session. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2013, 7:52 pm

Abby grabs Ikarus hand and walks to the training grounds
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class is now in session.   Class is now in session. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2013, 7:53 pm

Dralin see's her smile. "Yeah...he sure can be a handful..."

Ikaru walks with her, smiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class is now in session.   Class is now in session. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2013, 7:55 pm

"I already knew that" Yomi says walking along
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class is now in session.   Class is now in session. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2013, 7:57 pm

Dralin gets to the class and opens it for everyone to go inside.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Class is now in session.   Class is now in session. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2013, 8:01 pm

Helmut is sitting inside, in the far corner. "Came in. You weren't here."

Kitsune follows behind the others

OOC: I'll add these two to Dralin's list when I get the chance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class is now in session.   Class is now in session. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2013, 8:02 pm

OOC: I found a problem, Bri and Ace are in different cłasses. They are partners though
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class is now in session.   Class is now in session. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2013, 8:04 pm

Dralin smiles at Helmut. "That's alright. Everyone, take your seats." Dustan and Daniel sit down, sorta close to each other.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Class is now in session.   Class is now in session. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2013, 8:05 pm

OOC: I think that actually may have happened to more than one team.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Class is now in session.   Class is now in session. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2013, 8:06 pm

Kitsune finds her way to a seat in the back row.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class is now in session.   Class is now in session. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2013, 8:07 pm

OOC: ok
Lexi, Alexx, Bri, and Yomi all find a seat.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Class is now in session.   Class is now in session. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2013, 8:08 pm

OOC: You can change it if you want, but it's not a huge problem.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class is now in session.   Class is now in session. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2013, 8:09 pm

Dralin walks to the front of the room. He says, "Alright. Thank me later, but since I wasn't prepared to teach, I don't have a lecture or lesson planned. So, for now, we're just gonna another boring thing. We're gonna introduce ourselves."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class is now in session.   Class is now in session. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2013, 8:14 pm

Lexi and Alexx groan.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Class is now in session.   Class is now in session. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2013, 8:15 pm

"But that's so booorrring Prrroooffesssooor!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class is now in session.   Class is now in session. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2013, 8:17 pm

"I know, I know. But the onl- Huh...ok, we'll take a vote...We will either go to the training grounds and challenge Ryu's class in a mini skirmish, or we can have a mini tournament between everyone here, fists only though."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class is now in session.   Class is now in session. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2013, 8:26 pm

Ayoko:
I ran into the classroom frantically "I'm sorry for being late, I had some trouble getting here" I apologized taking a seat.

OOC: sorry, internet problems -_-'

Last edited by RockMyWorld on May 22nd 2013, 8:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Class is now in session.   Class is now in session. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Class is now in session.
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next