Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Class is now in session.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Class is now in session. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class is now in session.   Class is now in session. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 9:37 pm

She follows him up to their seats and sits down next to him. Bored, Ayoko starts to hum a random song she remembers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class is now in session.   Class is now in session. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 9:41 pm

Dustan looks confused. He was just trying to be nice. He shrugs and goes back to listening 'Blow Me Away', slightly audible to everyone else in the quiet room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class is now in session.   Class is now in session. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 9:44 pm

"You know, your cute when your jealous." Ayoko giggles, looking up at Daniel.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class is now in session.   Class is now in session. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 9:45 pm

He still looks angry, which is basically not smiling. "Well...Thanks I guess..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class is now in session.   Class is now in session. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 9:49 pm

"Smile!" Ayoko commanded "Smile a REAL smile or else I will get up right now and go talk to Dustin."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class is now in session.   Class is now in session. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 9:53 pm

"NO!" His face goes red when he realizes how loud he was. "I mean...don't do that..."
He smiles a smile that is obviously fake.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class is now in session.   Class is now in session. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 9:57 pm

"Tsk, tsk, tsk." she says, disapprovingly "I guess I have to go." She stands up and walks over towards Dustin. She pokes him on the shoulder and asks "Is this seat taken?"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Class is now in session.   Class is now in session. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 10:01 pm

Ace shuffles tiredly in to the classroom, takes a look around, and sits in the seat closest to the door, so long as it's a good distance away from everyone else.

"Mister Toromaki! Enter my classroom with a smile next time! I'm sure you'll find it much more exhilarating!" The teacher says with a spin.

Ace ignores him and begins twirling his pen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class is now in session.   Class is now in session. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 10:03 pm

DustAn ((His parents were weird, ok?)) smiles and says, "No, you can sit there."

Daniel looks at them, jealousy making his face red.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class is now in session.   Class is now in session. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 10:05 pm

"Well, thank Dustan" She says, sitting down "that's a wonderful, REAL smiling you got there"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class is now in session.   Class is now in session. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 10:09 pm

Daniel starts to get angrier again and says, "Ayoko...come back...You aren't exactly helping my smile..."

Dustan says, "Thanks I guess..." He obvoiusly didn't hear their conversation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class is now in session.   Class is now in session. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 10:11 pm

"I'll come back if you give me a smile!" she sang, smiling
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class is now in session.   Class is now in session. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 10:16 pm

He sighs and looks away, getting himself calmed so he can smile. Dustan whispers, "What's his deal?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class is now in session.   Class is now in session. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 10:19 pm

"He's just jealous" Ayoko whispers back with a sigh "Don't let that get to you though, he's truly a nice guy."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class is now in session.   Class is now in session. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 10:22 pm

Dustan thinks. "Well...I could put my arm around you...that would make him jealous." He whispers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class is now in session.   Class is now in session. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 10:23 pm

Her smile widens "Do it!" she cheers/whispers, scooting closer to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class is now in session.   Class is now in session. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 10:26 pm

He puts an arm around her and smiles. Always nice to help out. Daniel looks over, at his breaking point. "OH WHAT THE HELL!?" He walks over, fists balled.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Class is now in session.   Class is now in session. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 10:27 pm

Ace sits quietly, trying to bear through all that's going on around him. He slowly taps his pencil in rhythm with his soul to calm himself. "The Days were a clan that mighta lived long But Ben Day’s head got screwed on wrong That boy craved dark Satan’s power So he killed his family in one nasty hour Little Michelle he strangled in the night Then chopped up Debby: a bloody sight Mother Patty he saved for last Blew off her head with a shotgun blast Baby Libby somehow survived But to live through that ain’t much a life" He whispers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class is now in session.   Class is now in session. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 10:34 pm

Ayoko stands up and restrains Daniel from hurting Dustan "Calm down, fireboy." She giggles, wrapping her arms around him "It's all fine."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class is now in session.   Class is now in session. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 10:38 pm

He looks at her, and his expression softens. "You love to see me jealous. Don't you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class is now in session.   Class is now in session. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 10:39 pm

"It shows that you really care." She says, looking up at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class is now in session.   Class is now in session. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 10:44 pm

"Of course I care...you never have to test me on that..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class is now in session.   Class is now in session. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 10:47 pm

"I also did that because I thought Dustan is cute and I wanted him to put his arm around me." Ayoko says, jokingly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class is now in session.   Class is now in session. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 10:48 pm

"Don't joke like that..." and he he kisses her softly
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Class is now in session.   Class is now in session. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 10:49 pm

Mister Vallhen is still writing on the board, when the clock chimes 8:00, and his chalk breaks. He pushes his glasses up and a chilling aura fills the room. "It appears we're missing a couple students. I will deal with them later. However, class is now in session!" He turns towards the class, and his cheerful attitude returns. "Good morning class!" Ryu says bowing to them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Class is now in session.   Class is now in session. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Class is now in session.
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next