Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2017, 2:15 pm

"The things that stay only in my mind are a big leap from what we have been doing so far." He explained, smirking suggestively. "What do you want me not to do?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2017, 5:13 pm

Her face burned further, though her eyes had widened. "Wha.... wait, what do you think about...?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2017, 5:33 pm

Glyndwr turned his very red face away. "Things. Like most guys my age, I have an active imagination." He turned his eyes to her only. "I also struggle to believe that you've never had any dirty thoughts about me."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2017, 6:07 pm

She faked a scoff, looking away from him, blushing red as she refused to answer him, playing ever the innocent.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2017, 6:17 pm

Glyndwr turned his head back to Aurora, an expression of hurt on his face; perhaps only half serious. "C'mon, you're making me feel like some depraved pervert."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2017, 6:25 pm

She looked back at him, tapping him on the noise while she sat up on him once more, "You act like I am," the witch teased back, folding her arms across her chest.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2017, 6:30 pm

"That's only if you go by the assumption that I am. Otherwise, I act like you're normal." Glyndwr retorted, mirroring Aurora's gesture; more to block his view from what was hehind them. Looking now would just prove Aurora's point, so he removed the temptation...
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2017, 6:34 pm

Her brow rose at this, and she unfolded one arm just to playfully smack at his thigh, "At any rate, we're on uneven playing fields, here."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2017, 6:38 pm

"What do you mean?" Glyndwr asked, brows furrowing together a moment before one of them rose up in question.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2017, 6:39 pm

She pulled herself off of him, standing with one hand on her hip, the other gesturing at his pants. "That's what." It was more than a little obvious that she was trying to ignore the spread of her blushing while she spoke, trying to force her bravado into bravery.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2017, 6:43 pm

"Oh." Glyndwr said, before he wormed his way out of his trousers, not bothering to stand up. "You were sitting on me, so I couldn't really take them off like I wanted." He said, almost casually. His slight blush was what made it almost; though it didn't stem from getting less dressed, but from Aurora standing up and no longer covering herself like she had been before.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2017, 6:45 pm

Her eyes were steady on his as she waited to see how he would respond, if he would do anything else. "And what else do you want?" Teasing, once more, the coyness had returned, a tiny smirk playing at the corner of her lip.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2017, 6:49 pm

"As I said, the question is, what do you not want?" Glyndwr asked again, smiling as he put his hands behind his head. "Your boundaries are something I have always strived not to cross."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2017, 6:52 pm

She moved over, still standing but with her hands on either of his shoulders. Her eyes kept him unlocked and she waited, curious for a moment before kissing him fervently.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2017, 6:57 pm

Glyndwr moves his hands out from under his head and, without breaking the kiss, sat himself up; he placed his hands on Aurora's hips afterwards.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2017, 6:59 pm

She moved closer to him as he moved, following his movements and matching them with her own. Her legs were a bit unsteady but she maintained control nonetheless, easy and blushing, though happily.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2017, 7:07 pm

At this point, Glyndwr figured that his question wasn't going to be answered until he actually did something Aurora didn't approve of; thus, he would test what the boundaries were rather than simply ask. He slowly moved his hands up along her sides, stopping only once nearing Aurora's chest. He waited to see what she would do.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2017, 7:08 pm

A slight squeak escaped her lips, surprised as she was that he actually finally took the hint. Still, she made no move to stop him, leaning closer instead.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2017, 7:18 pm

Oh. He was expecting a reaction much more negative than the one he got. A cute squeak. Well, in for a penny, He thought, tentatively beginning to cup one of Aurora's breasts in his hand, very slowly; he still wasn't entirely sure about whether the squeak was a warning or sound of pleasant surprise.

Last edited by Arc on January 24th 2017, 7:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2017, 7:19 pm

A sound erupted from her that she neither heard nor would have recognized: a single, soft moan. She shuddered at the same time, surprised by the pleasure the touch brought, easing herself back into his lap, straddling him with her legs on either side of his own as she pulled herself closer to him.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2017, 7:36 pm

The sound which Aurora made was even more of a surprise than the first. It also finally gave him the confidence that, yes, this was very much allowed. Both of his hands were now in new territory, caressing Aurora's breasts gently. For the third time, he parted his lips to deepen the kiss.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2017, 7:44 pm

Forever following his lead, she parted her lips once more, intensifying the intimacy of their little dance. Each new caress brought another tremble rocketing through her, but she seemed far from opposed to the actions.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2017, 7:58 pm

Reluctantly Glyndwr removed one hand from Aurora's chest and brought it lower, across her side again, until it was planted on her backside.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2017, 8:06 pm

Another squeak followed the gesture, still not opposing, though her hips moved forward, instinctively, in response. The blushing deepened, still, and habit had her moving to bite into her lip, though her teeth found his instead.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2017, 8:13 pm

In between Aurora moving her hips and her biting at his lip, Glyndwr let slip a moan of his own. These actions also prompted him to more firmly squeeze at the breast still in his hand, as well as the buttcheek in the other.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)
Page 13 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next