Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2017, 8:21 pm

He elicited the same response from her, in turn, he head tilting back from the pleasure of his actions. Gasping, her eyes snapped open, expression heated from the pleasure. A single word escaped her lips, his name.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2017, 8:30 pm

Hearing his name said in such a situation... When Aurora's head tilted away, Glyndwr wasted no time in planting kisses upon her now exposed collar and neck.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2017, 8:35 pm

Another moan fell from her lips, the sound more drawn out, now. One hand went up to bury itself in his hair, holding him in place while she moved closer, still, heart thudding in her chest.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2017, 8:51 pm

Short kisses quickly turned to gentle bites upon her shoulder, interspersed with longer kisses. She was definitely going to have some marks to heal after this...
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2017, 9:00 pm

It was lucky, then, that she could heal those same marks herself, as well as any that she might or might not leave on his own person. Gasp after gasp resounding, interrupted intermittently by moans and greater stretches of silence, laced with rapid breathing. In time, her free hand, tentative, curious, and unsure, began to move from his cheek, down Hus neck and chest, continuing downward.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2017, 9:12 pm

Glyndwr made no move to stop her hand, focusing still on her shoulder and on what he had in his hands. He did, however, noticeably smile against her skin.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2017, 9:15 pm

Hesitation struck as her fingers neares the base of his abs, and she noticeably shook from the uncertainty. Even still, nothing she did was any sort of attempt to stop him, and she merely continued to writhe beneath his touch, hand splayed over his abs.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2017, 9:28 pm

Glyndwr broke away from Aurora's shoulder after a while to regain his breath, one hand resting for a time on her shoulder and the other on her hip.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2017, 9:31 pm

Her eyes met his as he worked to breathe, a shy almost smirk tugging at the edges of her lips. She was unsure of herself, now, and this much was obvious. All but frozen, she watched, as though he could answer the questions that would not form.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2017, 9:42 pm

Glyndwr smiled as he was about to return to what he was doing, though, upon looking down, he something much more... Enticing. He leaned Aurora back a little, supporting her back with the hand which was now free; he placed a couple of tentative kisses at the top of Aurora's breasts.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2017, 9:45 pm

Her fingers dug reflexively into his side and hair, holding him close. Instinct brought her arching up into his touch, the moan loud and heavy on her lips as ecstacy shot through her.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2017, 9:53 pm

Getting a very clear affirmative to go on, Glyndwr did as he did with Aurora's shoulder, lightly biting at her breasts, as well as leaving long, now more lingering kisses. The hand at her hip moved up her back, to hook a thumb around the back of her bra, asking for permission again.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2017, 9:55 pm

She nodded on the tail end or a moan, the affirmative word lost in the sound. Ever hesitant, he other hand moved to his hip, two fingers sliding beneath the elastic there.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2017, 10:04 pm

Glyndwr tried his best to focus on both what he was doing with his mouth and what he was doing with his hands behind Aurora's back; he had to pause in the end, focusing on the clasp to her bra. Still took him a while, as he had no experience.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2017, 10:08 pm

A gentle laugh fell from her lips, and she reached behind her, batting his hands away. In the same instant that the clasp was in her hands, it came undone, the shoulder straps falling one after the other. Orchid eyes met the purple depths of his own as she hesitantly pulled herself free from the cups, setting the garment down with intricate, shy slowness.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2017, 10:19 pm

A thankful smile was followed by him returning to where he was previously; biting and kissing at the breasts. Slowly he worked his was towards the tip of one, licking the nipple, to start testing what Aurora would enjoy the most.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2017, 10:22 pm

Aurora wasn't quite sure what the sound that came out of her mouth was, some weird trifecta of a gasp, a moan, and a squeak, but she found herself all but mentally beneath his touch, hips bucking despite herself. Eyes shut, the flushing now covered from her cheeks down past her chest, her thighs heating more with every passing minute.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2017, 10:30 pm

The bucking of Aurora's hips caused Glyndwr to give a moan in turn, skipping forward and give the nipple a bite, with the skin around it within his lips.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2017, 10:33 pm

The sound repeated, but dissolved into a full-fledged moan as she fell like liquid in his hands. Her legs hooked around him, pulling her forward as pleading whispers begged him not to stop. Subconsciously, her hand moved between their hips, palm rubbing against the bulge she found there.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2017, 11:05 pm

Stopping was not on Glyndwr's mind after Aurora's venture down under. He moaned loudly himself, and only redoubled his efforts, licking the tip of the nipple, while gently sucking at the skin around it. He held Aurora with one arm while the hand of the other squeezed at the other breast firmly.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2017, 11:09 pm

So long as he didn't stop, Aurora clearly wasn't going to, there she certainly wasn't adept at what she was doing. Her hand continued to move between them, her chest rising and falling beyond her control as her breaths came faster, her mind unfocused and instinctual.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2017, 11:20 pm

Glyndwr tried to keep on going as he had been, but that became more and more difficult as all he could focus on in time was what Aurora was doing in between the two of them. His moans were louder each time, his breathing quickened and in time he had to move away from Aurora's breast.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2017, 11:21 pm

For a moment, she froze, unsure as to whether or not she had done something wrong when he pulled back. Silent, she watched him, eyes still partially glazed, though her hand had not moved away.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2017, 3:59 am

Glyndwr didn't take long to pull towards him for another kiss, while the hand which had been squeezing at her breast before moved instead down her sides, to the inner thigh and finally to the front of her panties; his fingers slowly sliding down the middle, over the material.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2017, 12:05 pm

She inhaled sharply behind the kiss, a low, long moan vibrating from the back of her throat and through her lips. Kissing with an anewed fervor, she picked back up on her previous actions, almost frenzied compared to before.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)
Page 14 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next