Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2016, 11:03 am

ooc: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 8 LQGZub
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2016, 11:23 am

Love
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2016, 8:16 pm

Another half hour or so of the jetskis left them exhausted and soaked, but it was far from something capable enough of slowing Aurora down. Bouncing around once she was changed out, hair tied in a tight braid that slapped painfully against her back, she beamed at Gyndwr as she waited for him to catch his breath, lungs tempted by lake water.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2016, 9:12 pm

If Aurora thought that Glyndwr would be so weak as to be entirely spent from a little bit of jet skiing, she was wrong. He was changed just as quick as her and was ready to go onto the next activity soon after that. He wondered whether or not it could beat jet skiing, though; Aurora in her swimwear and some very fun vehicles to boot.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2016, 9:40 pm

She grinned widely at him, offering her hand and bouncing around. Justice, presumably, had already taken the basket away, and Aurora seemed more than ready to proceed onto the next task.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2016, 9:57 pm

Glyndwr took Aurora's hand and started walking ahead, smiling back at her widely. If it was the wrong way, she'd tell him; that is, since he didn't know where to go.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2016, 10:26 pm

She tugged him slightly off of his course, heading out of the park and out towards a more open area of the city,
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2016, 10:57 pm

Of course, he got it wrong. Oh well, he guessed well enough in going in the right general direction. "So, what's next, then?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2016, 8:46 am

"Things," Aurora explained plainly, smiling all the while, "and stuff."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2016, 11:52 am

"I guess I'll just wait and see..." Glyndwr mumbled and sighed, though didn't say anything more than that.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2016, 11:23 am

It wasn't like he really had much other option, honestly. By now, it was abundantly obvious that Aurora would make known what she wanted to be known, and hide all else to near invisibility. Grinning, she lead him along, away and out of the park area. For now, it was another walk. For now...
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2016, 11:32 am

Having no clues to go off of, Glyndwr just went through possibilities in his head; needless to say, there were too many to actually make a guess. "You're mean."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2016, 11:59 am

"You say that," the witch said with a shrug, leading him along, "But we both know that you adore me." She looked over at him, winking, grinning all of the while.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2016, 12:22 pm

"Yeah, doesn't mean you aren't an evil little witch." Glyndwr joked, looking at Aurora from the corner of his eye with with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2016, 9:46 am

"Evil?" She said, voice both innocent and offended, "I'm hurt, Glyn."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2016, 11:30 am

"Not an evil sort of evil." Glyn said, as if it had any right to make sense. "I don't know, I love you either way."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2016, 5:30 pm

"Suuuuuuuure," she said, though she was grinning either way, leading him along as she was.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2016, 5:37 pm

"What, you doubt me?" Glyndwr asked, feigning a hurt tone and expression. "That's not very nice..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2016, 5:38 pm

"Neither is calling me eeeviiiil~" She sing-songed, skipping backwards as she grinned at him.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2016, 5:44 pm

"It was a joke." Glyndwr said, smirking at Aurora. "You're actually an adorable witch. The most adorable. Beautiful, too. Basically everything."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2016, 6:07 pm

She offered him her usual annoyed pout before stopping, going up on tip-toes to grant him a kiss. This done, she turned back around and led him the rest of the way to the outdoor movie theater set-up.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2016, 6:19 pm

Glyndwr followed Aurora the rest of the way to their destination in silence, a satisfied smile quite prominent on his face; he won the teasing. He wasn't sure how to react to the theater, however. "You're really going full on with today, aren't you?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2016, 6:55 pm

"We don't get a lot of dates~" The witch said, giddy as she pointed to the ---- mysteriously, conveniently placed --- blanket they'd used earlier for their picnic. She was beaming, yet again, pointing at the screen and bouncing in place. "It's your favorite, even!"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2016, 7:11 pm

"I wonder how that happened." Glyndwr said, quite obviously suspicious of the fact that his favourite movie is being played. Sitting down in the middle of the blanket cross legged, he tried to make as little space around him as possible.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2016, 7:27 pm

Aurora made a face at him, jokingly, of course, but took her place in his lap, nuzzling up against his cheek with her own. "Someone's snuggly..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)
Page 8 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next