Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2016, 8:35 pm

"Fine then." Glyndwr said, but grinned a sly grin with a scheming look. "In that case, you're the hot one."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2016, 5:55 pm

Her face burned instantly, proving his point in a way he hadn't intended. Watching him through narrowed eyes, she moved to protest, but she was so flustered that she fumbled over every word that tried to spring from her lips.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2016, 6:13 pm

Glyndwr couldn't watch Aurora's reaction without laughing. It was hilarious to him how the littlest things made her fumble so much. It was also hilarious that she would have such a cute reaction right after denying her cuteness. With his laughter, he let himself fall back onto the grass.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2016, 6:15 pm

She glared over at him, shoving him slightly before moving to crouch over top of him, looking down at him with faked annoyance, eyes still narrowed. "Having fun there, Glyn?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2016, 6:24 pm

The sly look returned to Glyndwr eye for a moment, before he reached up and pulled Aurora down on top of himself. "I am, now."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2016, 6:26 pm

Her face darkened a shade, but she held her expression firm, watching him. "Is this the part where you try to take advantage of me on the secluded trail while no one is watching?" The words were teasing, almost challenging him to argue, just to try to embaress him, as well.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2016, 6:43 pm

It was his turn to blush, though his speech wasn't impeded by the embarrassment. "I wouldn't do that... You know, unless you wanted me to, then I'd definitely do it. I'd also let you do anything to me, if you wanted to."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2016, 7:07 pm

She forced herself into rolling her eyes, bringing what confidence remained to the forefront of her persona. Leaning closer, she pressed her nose to his, watching him through soft, orchid eyes. "I'm pretty sure that's illegal, in public, my good sir."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2016, 7:12 pm

Glyndwr smiled before he gave Aurora a quick peck on the lips. "It is, technically, but only if people see." He said, in a joking sort of tone. "Oh well. Maybe when we aren't in public, hmm?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2016, 7:28 pm

Another forced eye roll, and her body mocked the movement, rolling off him and looking up towards the sky, body on the rocks and grass, feet dangling over the creek, just out of reach. "Maybe," she said, after a time, simply, giving away nothing in her voice or words.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2016, 7:47 pm

Glyndwr rolled onto his side, holding his head up on an elbow, to face Aurora. His face looked almost disappointed with her answer, for a second, though he didn't pursue that any further, for now. "I'm hungry... Where's the picnic?
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2016, 7:49 pm

She looked over at him, eyebrow raising before she laughed. In a flurry of movement, she leapt back into the creek, running through it to return to her shoes. Sliding them on, she began bouncing in place, all trace of the earlier conversation seemingly gone. "Follow meeeee~"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2016, 8:04 pm

Glyndwr stood and followed, just after her, grabbing his shoes and simply carrying them, since putting on socks would be too much trouble. He was really quite hungry, and looking forward to seeing what his little witch could do when it came to human food, rather than dragon. He had seen some that morning, but expected it to only be a small sample.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2016, 8:11 pm

By the time they made it to the picnic place, Justice had only just left. A small cooler sat on one corner of a plaid blanket, a picnic basket on another, and a random pile of pillows on the opposite end. Grinning from ear to ear, Aurora ran over, kicking her shoes into the air, where they landed on the opposite side of the pillows, and sitting on her knees, bouncing in place as she motioned for him to join her.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2016, 8:29 pm

Glyndwr sat across from Aurora, cross legged, putting his shoes to the side. "Did you set this up?" Glyndwr asked, thinking that, if she did, she would have gotten very little sleep. That wasn't likely, given how lively she was. Before she could answer, he asked another, more sensible, question: "Who set this up?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2016, 8:30 pm

"Justice grabbed it for me," she reminded him, flopping onto the pillows for a moment, kicking her legs against the blanket, away from him, to try to burn off some of the excess energy. "We made it yesterday."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2016, 8:43 pm

"Oh, okay. I see." Glyndwr said, as he looked into the basket, to see what was on the menu.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2016, 8:48 pm

Mostly, she'd made stuffed burgers, which would end up oozing with cheese as soon as they were bitten into. Homemade macaroni, some steamed vegetables, baked potatoes, and the obvious utensils and what-have-you were found in the basket, itself, as well. She'd gone fairly typically, this time, as she wasn't overly confident in most of her cooking and wasn't sure what would hold flavor into the next day, besides which.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2016, 8:53 pm

A lot of food. Glyndwr didn't know where to start... He pushed the basked towards Aurora, with a simple, "You first." Whatever she picked, he'd have, too. Easy.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2016, 8:58 pm

She raised a brow at him, pulling out the plates and utensils. Plating food for them both, she soon pushed the basket back to it's corner, pulling the cooler and filling the empty spaces on the plates with fruit. Handing one of the plates over, she set about pouring homemade strawberry lemonade into cold cups, offering one to him, as well.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2016, 9:02 pm

Seeing all of the fruit added to the meal, the gap in the contents of the basket had been filled, as expected. Having everything at once also saved the trouble of choosing. He didn't really think of that. "Looks good."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2016, 11:40 am

She smiled softly, settling in place. balancing her plate on her lap, she sipped at her lemonade, content, as still as she could manage to be.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2016, 3:01 pm

Glyndwr watched Aurora as much as possible, as he ate. He couldn't help it. It wasn't often that she was so calm, under normal circumstances.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2016, 5:21 pm

Neither of them could quite pinpoint just when it was that she had begun eating her food in "proper" order, saving her dessert for last, but her self control had been steadily getting better. Even now, when the fruit was more of a side than a dessert dish, she was steering clear of it, though her eyes lingered on the berries and fruits that lined her plate.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2016, 5:36 pm

Looking so closely at Aurora, he knew that she was both trying to stop herself from eating the fruit and wanted to eat it straight away. It wasn't long until Glyndwr did something so that she wouldn't have to reel herself in, at least for now, while she was in only his company. Picking a berry from his plate, he reached over and held it up to Aurora's mouth. "I expected the fruit to be gone within moments. I'm surprised."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)
Page 4 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next