Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2016, 7:50 pm

Glyndwr mirrored Aurora's action and then gave her a peck on the cheek after. "Always."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2016, 10:08 am

"Oh?" She asked, a teasing hint to her voice, as always, "Even when I bribe your dragon so I can sneak around and surprise you?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2016, 10:25 am

"That's not annoying because you surprise me. It's annoying because the lizard is a traitor for hire, selling secrets for food." Glyndwr explained. "So, basically, all his fault."

The logic was flawed, but that was no cause for concern to Glyndwr.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2016, 10:34 am

She raised a brow at him, smirking at him, "Oh, so because I feed him, he's in trouble?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2016, 10:43 am

"He's not in trouble exactly, but yes. He should know better than to give sensitive information to anyone with food." Glyndwr explained, then added, at the end: "Even if it's you."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2016, 11:33 am

She mocked offense at this, staring at him incredulously with both brows raised. "We've dated three years, Glyn, I hardly think he has reason to see me as a threat."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2016, 11:46 am

"But he knows the places I stash things I don't want people to see..." Glyndwr said, with a smile and chuckle following. It was quite obvious that such places didn't exist, and the only stash Glyn had was one unused room in his house; full of clutter and flat pack furniture he couldn't be bothered to put together.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2016, 11:48 am

She rolled her eyes, leaning against him gently, relaxing in his touch. "Whatever, you like it."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2016, 11:54 am

Wrapping his arms around Aurora's waist, Glyndwr nodded. "Not the part where I can't hide anything from him with his nose and our link in play, though."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2016, 11:56 am

She nudged him, playfully. "You wouldn't give him up for the world."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2016, 12:13 pm

"Not in a million years." His reply came with no hesitation at all. He didn't even think about denying it.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2016, 2:24 pm

She giggled, nuzzling him before settling down in silence, the movie slowly beginning to play.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2016, 2:45 pm

Glyndwr had seen the movie many, many times before. It was his favourite after all. While the movie played, his attention was definitely split between watching the screen and watching Aurora.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2016, 7:54 pm

She was relaxed rather contently against him, nuzzling against his shoulder occasionally. Her focus was only half able to remain on the screen, her lids fluttering randomly; all and all, she had nearly successfully acclimated to being non-nocturnal, and increased excitement did manage a mild success rate in exhausting her.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2016, 8:48 pm

Who knew that Aurora was able to get tired? Glyndwr's thoughts turned from that to thinking how she ever managed to stay awake more than a few hours with how energetic she could be sometimes. Still, after the movie was done, the two would have to get home and Glyndwr wasn't going to let her go off on her own...
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2016, 8:51 pm

By the time the credits had completed, the dusk fading into the darkness of night and the area clearing of any other movie watchers, Aurora was sound asleep against his chest. She made not a sound, barely even moving, but her body shifted with his every time that he moved even an inch, making herself subconsciously comfortable against his form.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2016, 9:06 pm

With Aurora asleep, Glyndwr knew that the best idea would be to carry her to one of their respective living areas. The question of which one would be decided by him, since he was the one awake at this point. Before that choice would be made, however, he'd have to stand up without waking her up...

Even though he thought, easier said than done, the action was actually pretty easy. Apparently, Aurora had properly passed out.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2016, 1:39 pm

She was easy to move, though not so easy to keep from snuggling. Until he moved away completely, she would continue to adjust with him. At the point that he managed to release himself, however, she would, instinctively, transform to continue to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2016, 1:57 pm

Aurora's transformation definitely made the task of carrying Aurora home easier on Glyndwr. Gently, he picked her up and held her against his chest, cupped between his hands.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2016, 2:05 pm

Settling easily, the girl did not stir in his hands, content as could be as she slept.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2016, 2:27 pm

Glyndwr arrived at his house much more promptly than the two had taken going away from it; quite obviously, since none of the activities or idle chit-chat had stopped him from moving at a fairly quick pace. Not long after he arrived, Glyndwr carefully placed the sleeping Aurora on the pillow of his bed and left to find himself a different place to sleep. He didn't much feel like taking the chance and potentially accidentally injuring Aurora.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2016, 2:32 pm

The girl slept soundly, not raising until about dawn. Yawning, she stretched out her tiny, familiar form, blinking and looking around in confusion. The smell was what allowed her to know where she was, recognize the set-in scent of her boyfriend on the sheets. Smiling softly, she shifted back to her more human form, taking her phone out to send Candy a message to let her know that she was safe. Looking around, she rubbed her eyes idly, working to shake the sleep free. Saying nothing, she set about looking throughout the house.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2016, 2:53 pm

In the lower parts of the house, the TV could be heard faintly; Glyndwr was sitting in the living room, already awake, flicking through channels idly, a steaming mug of something that smelled suspiciously chocolatey in his other hand. Another mug just like it was sitting on the table in front of him, quite obviously waiting for someone; it didn't occur to Glyn to make only one when he woke up and the other whenever Aurora appeared, but it hadn't gotten cold in the meantime.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2016, 2:58 pm

The girl followed the sound like a beacon, smiling softly to herself as she made her way into the room. Arms folded idly, rubbing at her upper arms as she watched him, the girl offered a tune of a whistle, smiling when he looked at her.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2016, 3:09 pm

Smiling back at her, Glyndwr patted the space next to him with his remote hand, before pointing to the mug sitting on the table. "Sleep well?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)
Page 9 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next