Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2016, 5:57 pm

She looked up at him, face flushing slightly. Grinning at him, she leaned forward, biting the berry hesitantly, not saying a word in response.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2016, 6:00 pm

"Eat what you like. I can see you can't take your eyes off of the fruit." He said, picking another piece from his plate and doing just the same as before. He didn't need to, to make his point, but... Well, never mind that.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2016, 6:24 pm

Her face continued to heat up, but she leaned closer, this time, eating the fruit, same as before, eyes locked on him, all the while.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2016, 6:36 pm

Realising how he was sort of feeding his girlfriend, Glyndwr's face turned a little red, too. Was this strange? He didn't know... He didn't stop, though, lifting a piece of fruit from his plate and doing just the same as before.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2016, 7:27 pm

The blushing refused to cease, even as it became a sort of normalcy between the two. Aurora continued to literally eat out of his hand, smiling between bites.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2016, 7:34 pm

Food seemed to be something that landed the two in strange situations, such as these. Very strange, sometimes. Right now, however, Glyndwr didn't dwell on that, as he carried on with what he was doing.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2016, 7:39 pm

By the end of it, her plate was still full of fruits and veggies, and his had been wiped cleaning of anything sweet. Her blushing had died down slightly, from it all, but she was still beaming at him. "What about you?" She asked, innocent as always.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2016, 7:46 pm

"I mean, I could have yours..." Glyndwr said, his blush redoubling. He didn't mean it to sound like an invitation for Aurora to do the same as he had to her, but it still sort of did.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2016, 7:46 pm

Her grin widened, and she did exactly that, offering up a berry to him.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2016, 7:55 pm

Glyndwr looked down at Aurora's hand for a moment, before eating the berry, just as she had done. He was now a lot more bashful, blushing more and generally looking somewhere off to the right.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2016, 8:05 pm

With her free hand, she dipped her fingers under his chin, directing his attention towards her. Smiling at him, she raiseda brow, waiting for an explanation that she knew that he was very unlikely to give, whether out of shyness or otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2016, 8:07 pm

While Glyndwr's face moved, his eyes didn't still fixed on a random point to the right. His blush, however, told no lies. It was very clear that he was embarrassed in some way.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2016, 8:12 pm

At this, she stopped feeding him entirely, sitting back and altering her position so that she was cross-legged. With her own plate of food on one side and her drink on the other, she crossed her arms, continuing to give him the same expression as before.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2016, 8:17 pm

It took Glyndwr a minute to look at Aurora finally, and her quizzing expression. He shrugged, not knowing what she was even curious about. The random feeding, or his reaction. Maybe both? The answer should be obvious for both...
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2016, 8:18 pm

She said not a word, but her foot was somewhere between tapping and shaking, beneath her leg. Whether it was from an excess energy expel or irritation was impossible to tell.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2016, 8:27 pm

Glyndwr looked form Aurora's face to the foot beneath her leg, and back up. He didn't know what she wanted... Was she angry, for some reason? He did end up asking, finally: "Whaaaaaaaat?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2016, 8:35 pm

"You won't look at me," she said simply, no bit of agitation in her voice, but an almost hurt confusion tinging the edges.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2016, 10:04 pm

"I'm looking now." Glyndwr said, doing just that. "It was just sort of... Embarrassing. I mean, it was for you too, and you didn't look away, but still..." By the end of his explanation, he was blushing again, and trying to look away and at Aurora at the same time, all due to remembering it.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2016, 10:24 pm

Pouting, Aurora turned around, careful not to knock into her things. Instead, she carefully ignored him, working at finishing her meal.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2016, 8:00 am

"Auroraaaa..." Glyndwr whined, when she turned around. He shuffled closer, to put his chin on her shoulder, doing his best to mimic Yurio's, 'I'm such a poor little dragon,' eyes. Probably failing. He was no lizard.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2016, 9:42 am

Though she felt the pressure against her shoulder, she refused to look over at him, assuming that she might just give in to the pitiful whine. She was kidding with him, that much was obvious, but that didn't mean that she was just going to let him win, in the end.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2016, 9:58 am

Glyn further whined out Aurora's name, louder this time, as he wrapped an arm around her shoulder from the opposite side. She wouldn't be able to ignore him for much longer, or so he hoped, anyway.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2016, 10:18 am

The girl leaned back against him, but said nothing, grinning just slightly as she continued to eat at her food.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2016, 10:31 am

Glyndwr stopped with his whining approach to the predicament he was faced with. He was now a backrest, thanks to it. Rather than just resting his head on Aurora's shoulder, he opted to do something much harder to ignore; he gave her neck and shoulder a few light kisses.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2016, 2:08 pm

Goosebumps trailed along her skin beneath the caress of his touch, her face heating up almost instantly. Specifically looking in the direction opposite of him, she stopped eating altogether, hands at her knees, gripping the skirt there. Still, she said not a word, even as one of her hands began to tap relentlessly against her knee.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)
Page 5 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next