Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Midnight Job

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

The Midnight Job - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Job   The Midnight Job - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2016, 6:07 pm

Anna loved Haruhi's reaction when the great surprise was revealed to him. She hardly ever was going shopping, because she never could find anything interesting for herself. However with his reaction, she came to a conclusion that this time it might be interesting. Plus, she was definitely going to get something cute for herself this time! Anna wanted to prove everyone that she can be as feminine as Haruhi. She realized how bad it sounded. She was a girl and Haruhi was a guy, however Haruhi in a dress loked more feminine than Anna in her ninja outfit. Anna didn't mind it though. She liked how things were between them. Anna was completely lost in her thoughts, however
thanks to her good reflexes she was able to quickly stand up catch Haruhi into her arms, but his momentum was too big and they both landed on the floor. Indeed, he landed on her. "Oooouuuch! Anna groaned quietly. Haruhi was heavier than she expected. The girl looked at him with a blush
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Job   The Midnight Job - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2016, 12:48 pm

Haruhi blushed back at Anna, how could he have tripped over his own foot? That part was embarrassing for Haruhi. "S-s-sorry, here I will get up." Haruhi got up and sat back down on the couch, he wanted to say something else but no words would come out. He was full of embarrassment, all he wanted to do now was to wait for another hour for the dryer to be done and so that they can go shopping. He looked at Anna then quickly looked back at his feet, why was this so embarrassing for him? He has done more embarrassing things but why is this more embarrassing than anything else?
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Job   The Midnight Job - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2016, 2:53 pm

Anna slowly got up and laughed quietly. "I feel like a character from an anime, that is a romantic comedy!" The ninja commented, with her cute smile on her face and with the blush on her cheeks. Then the ninja noticed how embarrassed Haruhi was, she calmed down, sat next to him and patted him on the shoulder. "Haruhi..You needn't be so embarrassed, you know? " The girl told him as she gently hugged him. "..Trust me..There'll be times when I do something very embarrassing and you will be laughing at me. I'll be blushing, I'll be embarrassed, but in the end I'll laugh too." The girl told him
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Job   The Midnight Job - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2016, 2:57 pm

"Ok, but what are we supposed to do for the next hour?" Haruhi was feeling less and less embarrassed. Haruhi was feeling like he was human again, he started to understand feelings. He began to feel love.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Job   The Midnight Job - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2016, 3:08 pm

Anna stood up and put her hands on her hips. "Upupupu! Everything!" The girl said as she poked his nose. "Well... Let's start with something very simple for now. Can you please tell me, my dear, do you have any dreams? Focus. Think about something, you'd want to do or achieve in the future, that is almost impossible to achieve now" Anna wanted seemed like she really wanted to know. Well, she wanted to make him happy.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Job   The Midnight Job - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2016, 3:36 pm

Haruhi began to think about what he really wanted. What did he want? "I... I don't know, I think to protect you... I guess..." Haruhi began to blush, he looked at Anna sheepishly. "Well, what about you? What do you want to achieve in your life?'
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Job   The Midnight Job - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2016, 3:43 pm

When Anna heard his answer she blushed slightly. She started to think about her own dreams, she didn't really have any. Her whole life she was just doing her hobbies. "Well... I want to be able to see your smile every day..." Anna started and them smiled innocently "...Also, I'd like to be as strong and cute as you." With those words, she winked at him.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Job   The Midnight Job - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2016, 3:45 pm

Haruhi gave Anna a cutting look. "What are you really thinking of?" Haruhi wanted to know, Anna might be thinking of something else, but what was it? Haruhi had to dive deeper into Anna, he needed to know what she really was thinking.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Job   The Midnight Job - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2016, 3:57 pm

Anna was confused, she was honest with him. "Huh?" She gave him a very confused. "Look. Until today I wasn't really thinking about my future. I was practicing my skills every day. But will my skills be useful when I grow up? I don't know, maybe not. I know only one thing: I don't want to be like my parents. So, I was trying to live according to the "Carpe diem" rule. I wanted to "seize the day". However..." She blushed and looked away. "... However now the only two things I want are simple...These things are: be strong and be with you..." Anna explained.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Job   The Midnight Job - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2016, 4:31 pm

Haruhi's worries were going away bit by bit, he felt a lot calmer and more easy around Anna. "Ok, I believe you, to any bounds." Haruhi was serious, he wanted to stick with Anna at any point in his life.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Job   The Midnight Job - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2016, 4:37 pm

Anna smiled as she looked him in the eyes. "Great!" Anna sat next to him. "I'd like to continue our conversation from yesterday. You mentioned that you have a demon weapon that you can't use. That wielding him hurts you, right?" The girl's tone was slightly serious.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Job   The Midnight Job - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2016, 4:44 pm

"It is mainly because of me not being able to tune with them. Their ego is pretty big, but I was refusing to accept them at the time, so in return I was burned." Haruhi was calm about this, he wasn't angry or displeased, more in fact he was happy. "So... What do couples do now?" Haruhi didn't know what to do next, he was never informed what to do in relationships.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Job   The Midnight Job - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2016, 5:36 pm

"W-Well...If you can't tune with your weapon..then you've got a big problem..Because  you may never be albe to tune with them." Anna said to finish the subject. When Haruhi asked about what couples do, Anna started to think what would be the best answer to his question. "Well..The easiest answer would be: Eveythig that comes to you mind..However, I suspect that you would like my answer to be a little more detailed..Fine then. Couples.. Well.. They go on dates..To the parks, cinemas, restaurants.. They can go shopping together.. Well, usually the men dislike shopping so they just sit on their butts, waiting for their girlfriends to pick some clothes... Uh.. They can have fun together, For example: If they like video games, then they can play together.. They can share their hobbies with each other.. Uh... Some couples live together.. " Anna suddenly blushed, giving him a sign that the next part of her speech is going to be a little embarrassing "...They can hug each other..walk while holding their hands...Uh...cuddle and snuggle.. and.. well...t-this is embarrassing a bit..uhm... they can k-kiss... each other..." Anna looked away for a moment. She wasn't sure why but her heart suddenly started beating faster.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Job   The Midnight Job - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2016, 6:08 pm

"So we are going on a date now correct? I don't know if we are living together, so I don't know about that..." When Haruhi was getting to the last sentence he started to wonder more and more about Anna. "I think we can manage to hold hands, cuddling doesn't sound too bad. Kissing is... Uhm..." Haruhi started to get more and more embarrassed at the last sentence, he ran out of words to say. He couldn't find any left for him to say, he never had a kiss before so he wouldn't mind trying it out. "I-I don't think kissing is all too bad." Haruhi began to blush.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Job   The Midnight Job - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2016, 6:28 pm

"Well.. We are going on a date indeed, however, it might be unusual because we're not alone on it, correct?" Anna noticed with a blush. However, she was sure that their date will be awesome. "Well..We probably could live together..However, not in the male dorms. You know some meisters live with their weapons despite the difference in their gender, Also, even my brother lives with his girlfriend, who is also his weapon." She blushed again. "Holding hands with you would be pleasant..." Anna looked away for a moment. Her imagination started to work really fast, giving her ideas. The girl tried to look like their conversation wasn't embarrassing at all, but she failed. She had never kissed anyone in her life and was really curious how kissing tastes. Anna suddenly felt excited. "W-Well... Would you like to try?" She asked suddenly
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Job   The Midnight Job - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2016, 11:28 pm

Haruhi was surprised by the sudden response, he didn't know what to say. He searched for words in his head and found a few. "M-maybe? D-do you want to?" Haruhi was embarrassed, he didn't know what to do, so many things were rushing through his mind. But mainly he was confused on what to do next.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Job   The Midnight Job - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2016, 6:38 am

Anna was embarrassed too. She looked away for a moment, thinking that her brain is going to explode. "U-uh...a bit.." The girl replied as she rubbed her cheeks with her hands. Why was she so embarrassed? However, was it the right moment for their first kiss? Well, maybe.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Job   The Midnight Job - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2016, 12:42 pm

"You don't have to if you don't want to, I wouldn't mind either way." Haruhi was at a line, he had no idea which way to go. Should he continue this and try to kiss Anna? Or should he stop and let the day continue, Haruhi had no idea which way to go. Finally Haruhi somewhat leaned to Anna, expecting something to happen.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Job   The Midnight Job - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2016, 4:08 pm

Anna couldn't really decide. She heard from someone that the first kiss has the biggest value. So Anna considered it her little treasure. However she felt that she should give it to Haruhi to show him how much he means for her. She wanted him to have it. Anna could feel her very loud heart beat. She smiled as she looked at Haruhi, with a big red blush. The girl wraped her arms around him and moved her face much closer to his. She could feel that her nose was touching his nose. The excitement in her heart was rising with every second. She closed her eyes and slightly opened her lips and started moving them towards his lips.. Finally their lips touched and Anna gave Haruhi her first kiss
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Job   The Midnight Job - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2016, 6:28 pm

Haruhi was embarrassed, his first kiss was with Anna. "H-how do you feel?" Haruhi felt lots of emotions within him, happiness, love, joy and many others. Haruhi had no idea what to do next, he was never in a situation like this before, this was new and something that Haruhi liked. His face turned into a deep red, almost deep enough that you can wear it.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Job   The Midnight Job - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2016, 6:44 pm

Anna's face was just filled with happines. She touched her lips with a smile, she still had her blush, but our cute ninja girl was happy, really happy. Her first kiss was so sweet, that she wanted more, but Anna was too embarrassed to ask for another one.
Instead, she smiled from ear to ear and looked at Haruhi with her hand on her heart.
"I..I'm so happy!" The girl told him as she hugged her boyfriend tightly "That..kiss is..The best thing I've ever done in my life.." Anna really looked like she became the happiest girl in Death City
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Job   The Midnight Job - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2016, 7:02 pm

Haruhi smiled back, he was embarrassed, he didn't know what to do. "I am glad I was able to make you happy, and I promise to continue to." Haruhi stood up and stood in front of Anna pulling out the bloodied dagger that he used to kill his father. He held it in front of his face with the blade pointed up. "I, Haruhi Ken Maho, promise Anna Korvax, to make you happy as long as I draw breath." Haruhi was embarrassed to say this, he only does this when he vows something to someone but he never expected it to be used on Anna. Haruhi grabbed a piece of paper and soon pricked his finger with the dagger. He soon wrote on the piece of paper with blood.

May I forever stay with Anna, as long as I live.

He finished writing on the paper and left it on the table, he couldn't believe that he was going through with this. "This just shows that I am serious... Ok?"Haruhi was bashful during this and looked away from Anna, his heart beat was going faster and faster from embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Job   The Midnight Job - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2016, 7:31 pm

Anna's face got serious when she saw what Haruhi decided to do. It seriously impressed her, however in her opinion it was not necessary. That's just not how people promise things to their beloved ones nowadays.   The girl stood up and put her hands on his cheeks. "Haruhi, I appreciate it. However, please, don't sign promises to me with your blood, next time, okay? I have a better idea: next time you promise me something, just kiss me on the cheek." She told him as she looked at the piece of paper. She touched the blood. "However, because this time you used your blood, let me do the same thing as well."
With those words, Anna took her kunai from the table and pricked her finger with it.
She used her blood to write on the same piece of paper:

I, Anna Kozak, promise Haruhi Ken Maho to stay with him forever.

"And this shows that I am serious too" Anna told him and gave him a smile. The girl licked the blood off her finger and looked at the piece of paper.
"Remember, next time you just kiss me on the cheek instead of writing with your own blood"
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Job   The Midnight Job - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2016, 7:38 pm

"Ok then." Haruhi went up to Anna and kissed her cheek. "Please don't leave me then." Haruhi finally felt like today was the best day of his whole life, maybe even in the future as well.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Job   The Midnight Job - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2016, 7:49 pm

And then Anna kissed him on the cheek. "I won't. I gave you my frist kiss, because I want to be with you" She told him with her cute smile. The ninja started to wonder about what she mentioned before. In Death City, in the DWMA male and female students could live together. In any other place, such thing would be unacceptable. Anna, of course was just curious what Haruhi thinks about two students with different gender living under the same roof. "Hey, Haruhi, do you think it's normal for a girl DWMA student to live in the same apartment with a male DWMA student?" She asked him, with curiosity. It's not like she wanted to propose him living together, b-baka. Also, she had some doubts if her brother would let her do that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Job   The Midnight Job - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Midnight Job
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next