Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Midnight Job

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

The Midnight Job - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Job   The Midnight Job - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2016, 10:26 pm

"I don't think anything is bad about it, but it is certainly against school rules. As long as we don't tell them that we did it this night I think we would be fine. Plus I see nothing wrong with us living together, what do you think will happen?" Haruhi didn't know what was up with Anna's questions, he thought everything was normal. There shouldn't be anything wrong with living together, well to Haruhi's mind that is.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Job   The Midnight Job - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2016, 7:26 am

"Well..It is not against the school rules to let a girl meister live with her male weapon.. Trust me: my uncle is a great example. So..It's probably not against the rules in any other case..Also, well, I've just realized that it's the students' private life, so the school has probably nothing to do with it. Well, I see nothing wrong with it too. However, if we wanted to live together, I would have to ask my older brother for a permission. Now, when I think about it... Hm... Everything is possible." Anna was just curious and when she's curious, she tries to feed her curiosity. There are many people who would say that the teen couples are too young to live together. In Anna's opinion it was not the age that mattered, but the maturity of the people.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Job   The Midnight Job - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2016, 11:58 am

"You have an elder brother?" Haruhi was a bit excited, he could finally see what Anna's family looks like. "But Anna, what brought this up? I see nothing weird or strange about this." Haruhi was confused at what Anna was worried about, or what she was thinking. Haruhi's mind was struggling to process what Anna was thinking but in the end gave Haruhi no clues to go off on.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Job   The Midnight Job - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2016, 12:16 pm

"Yeah, indeed. I have a brother. He's a blacksmith, so... With his help, we can get free weapons!" Anna replied with a smile. "Actually, it was only my curiosity, Haruhi. Because in some cultures, well, in most cultures, teen couples just can't live together. You know, their families are usually against it. In our case, it actually doesn't matter. I was just curious what you think about it." The girl replied with her hands on his hips. Indeed, her mind was very complicated, so understanding her way of thinking may be very difficult.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Job   The Midnight Job - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2016, 12:45 pm

"Hmmm, ok... Let's go meet your brother then." Haruhi wanted to see what kind of blacksmith her brother was. Maybe he was a nice guy who helped people, Haruhi thought of how her brother might be. But each one was denied, he guessed that he might as well see Anna's brother for himself. Haruhi didn't understand why it was bad in some cultures, Haruhi saw nothing bad with it. It was just two humans living together in a house, sharing chores, cooking dinner, having fun. Nothing was wrong with it in Haruhi's mind.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Job   The Midnight Job - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2016, 12:58 pm

"Sure, after we go shopping" Anna winked at him with a smile. She wanted Haruhi to meet her brother, he was indeed a good person. A true gentleman, indeed. "Hm...Let's check whether my clothes have dried or not" The girl proposed as she approached the dryer. Slowly. "How much time have passed since you put them there?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Job   The Midnight Job - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2016, 1:47 pm

Haruhi almost forgot about the clothing he put in the dryer. "Oh! It should have buzzed when it was done!" Haruhi ran over to the dryer to see that it has been done for quite a while. "I guess we didn't hear the buzz then. Haha!" Haruhi began to laugh at his own fault, something else Haruhi hasn't done in a long time, laugh. He started to pull out the clothing into a basket waiting at the base of the dryer. Soon after he was done he handed Anna the basket full of her clothing. "Sorry for the wait."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Job   The Midnight Job - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2016, 1:58 pm

Anna quietly giggled when she heard Haruhi's laugh. "Ah, no problem! Now, give me a moment~!" Said Anna, who gently took the basket from his hands and went into the bathroom to change her clothes. She started humming "Paper moon" on her way there and continued it inside of the bathroom. She quickly took off Haruhi's clothes and smiled when she touched her ninja kimono.
The girl quickly put her ninja clothes on. Her outfits were just a part of her, she couldn't live without being a shinobi. Then she put Haruhi's clothes into the basket and left the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Job   The Midnight Job - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2016, 5:12 pm

"I hope they are more comfortable than they were from last night. Or at least more clean." Haruhi couldn't think straight, he was overwhelmed with all of the events that have happened since the past 24 hours. "I mean, uhm..." Haruhi couldn't come up with anything to say, his brain was stressed out, it needed the shopping today. "I guess we should go downstairs to find Kaska?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Job   The Midnight Job - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2016, 5:22 pm

Anna took her pouches, scabbard with her broken ninjatõ and other parts of her equipment and attached them to her belt and various little straps. She looked like a warrior ready to jump right into the battle. However, she wasn't going to fight, this time, Anna just had to take her stuff with her.
Anna smiled at Haruhi's comment. "Yeah. Thank you." She replied as she approached him with a smile and put her hands on his shoulder. "Relax, Haruhi.." She told him with as she slightly blushed. "Yeah, let's find Kaska..Lu- I mean, Raccoon is probably with him."
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Job   The Midnight Job - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2016, 11:18 pm

Haruhi heard the slip of the tongue Anna caught, this bugged him. But it didn't matter much to him considering that they were going to go shopping. "Yeah let's go downstairs, Kaska and Raccoon must be waiting for us!" Haruhi walked outside the door and waited for Anna to join him so he could close the door and lock it to begin their day.

OOC: Sorry for the wait, I was low on creativity and I was held up from lots of things. Sorry, my next post will be longer and will be faster than this one!
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Job   The Midnight Job - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2016, 11:03 am

OOC: No problem ^^ Take your time, don't rush and write as much as you want

Anna followed Haruhi with a wide smile on her face. She was ready to go. "So, Haruhi, do you plan do buy something?" The girl asked him with curiosity. Anna wanted to get something cute for herself because she didn't have too many cute-looking outfits in her wardrobe. She got lost in her thoughts
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Job   The Midnight Job - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2016, 10:50 pm

"Yes, I do plan on buying some things." Haruhi went down the stairs hastening his pace a little more each passing second. Eventually he went into a jogging pace down the stairs, each step made him more excited than the last. Eventually he found Kaska waiting for Haruhi and Anna on a seat. "Ah, you two finally came downstairs." Kaska saw Haruhi in his new dress and judged his appearance. "If I didn't know you were a boy I would have asked you out!" Kaska started laughing and Haruhi was feeling a little bit embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Job   The Midnight Job - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2016, 10:02 am

Anna followed Haruhi downstairs in silence. She was focusing her mind and planning on making their date better. The ninja didn't expect Haruhi to be that excited. When Anna saw Kaska, she waved her hand. We indeed have.." The girl replied. On Kaska's comment about Haruhi's appearance, Anna blushed in embarrassment.

Suddenly, out of nowhere apparently, Raccoon appeared right next to them. "Good mornin'" He greeted them with a smile
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Job   The Midnight Job - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2016, 3:03 pm

"Good morning!" Haruhi was excited for the shopping trip, but he didn't know who the man next to Kaska was. He dismissed the thought and went along with anything that was going to happen next. "Where are we going first?

Kaska smiled at the young couple, chuckling a bit to himself. "You have your hands full Anna, make sure this boy doesn't get to any trouble!" Kaska smiled at Anna and then turned to Raccoon. "So where should we go first with these two?" Kaska was excited to see how the couple would act like in a clothing store, especially since it was Haruhi's third time shopping for clothes.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Job   The Midnight Job - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2016, 4:45 pm

Raccoon smelled the awkwardness. The sorcerer looked at Haruhi and smiled. "I'm Raccoon. Anna's "boss" and Kaska's ally" He introduced himself. Raccoon adjusted his glasses and put his hands into his pockets.

The ninja blushed slightly and turned her head away, as she closed her eyes. "O-of course! But I'm not his mother. I'm his girlfriend..So... You know... I might join the trouble if Haruhi gets into any." The girl chuckled and gave Kaska a sly smile.

Raccoon scratched the back of his head. "I guess we should start from the clothing store. We are all excited to go there, I guess. Especially, our friend here." The sorcerer said, pointing his finger at Haruhi.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Job   The Midnight Job - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2016, 7:27 pm

Haruhi gave a small glare at Raccoon, slowly he eased up considering Anna trusts him. "Alright, nice to meet you Raccoon..." Haruhi listened to Anna and blushed at what she was saying. "I hope I don't get in too much trouble Anna." Haruhi chuckled at himself and then tuned into what Raccoon was saying. Haruhi nodded excitedly at the plan, Haruhi soon pulled out a old looking flip phone. "You still use that? I gave that to you ages ago." Kaska was surprised at Haruhi keeping the phone that was given to him. "Of course I kept it, nothing is making me throw it away." Haruhi starting to press a series of buttons creating a message. The message read:

Nick, I am going to the clothing store, if you want to meet us please let me know. Then I will give you the store's address and name.

Haruhi sent the message and put the phone back into his pocket that he pulled from his pocket. "I am set to go if you guys are ready." Haruhi was excited, each minute passing made him grow more and more impatient. "Well then let's hurry up." Kaska saw Haruhi's anticipation and grew a little excited himself.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Job   The Midnight Job - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2016, 3:37 pm

Anna and Raccoon nodded in the same moment.
The ninja girl looked at Haruhi for a while and then she took his hand. However, it looked like she was trying to do that without anyone noticing. A blush appeared on her face. "Let's go!" Anna was excited too. Shopping with Haruhi, Raccoon and Kaska was a new experience for her. So, she planned to enjoy it with her heart.

"To the shopping district we go!" Said Raccoon with a friendly smile. Shopping was always boring for him. Nothing interesting, only clothes. However, this time, it could be exciting. Anna and Haruhi were a great couple in his eyes. The sorcerer always loved looking at happy couples.
Kaska was going with them, which was even more interesting, considering the fact that he clearly wants to get a second chance in life to experience being a father figure for someone.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Job   The Midnight Job - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2016, 6:01 pm

Haruhi smiled at the grown ups and then looked at Anna. His eyes slowly lowered to their hands that were interlocked with each other. He smiled. Kaska leaned over to Raccoon nudging him a bit. "Hey Raccoon, they make a very cute couple right?" Kaska gave a little grin to Raccoon and gave a little chuckle as well. Haruhi blushed and looked away for a bit feeling a little bit flustered. He started to walk bit closer to Anna and his heart beat was getting faster and faster.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Job   The Midnight Job - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2016, 10:57 am

The sorcerer nodded with a smile. "Indeed. Just by watching them, I feel that my faith in humanity is getting restored" He replied. Raccoon started leading them towards the shopping district using the shortest way. He seemed rather happy.

Anna could hear her own, loud heartbeat. She looked at Haruhi with a smile and winked at him.
"I'll get myself a cute-looking dress, to be as cute as you~!" The ninja girl told him with a quiet giggle. She had a wide grin on her face. Suddenly Anna remembered something. She pulled her sheathed sword and tossed it to Raccoon. "Take care of it. I don't need a broken blade" She told the sorcerer. He caught the sword and nodded.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Job   The Midnight Job - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2016, 1:00 am

Haruhi smiled at Anna, Kaska, and Raccoon while he kept the mind of shopping in the back of his head. Kaska looked at Haruhi and smiled then soon turned back around to where he was walking next to Raccoon. "Humanity is getting better each day at least... Well I hope, but how about for now let's hope on these children first." Kaska gave Raccoon a smile and took a quick glance at the couple. Haruhi was blushing and somewhat keeping his face down into his scarf. The scarf reminded Kaska about the past how Haruhi's father knitted the rest of that scarf and how innocent his father was. He soon felt a vibration coming from his pocket. When Kaska opened his phone to see what it was, the phone read a text message that said:

Father, I am finally at Death City, the world is so mysterious and I hope I find people stronger or as strong as Haruhi, please tell me if you do. Thank you.

Kaska smiled at the text and showed Raccoon the text he received. "Looks like he made it here."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Job   The Midnight Job - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2016, 12:39 pm

When Kaska received the text message, the group had already entered the shopping district.
Anna noticed Haruhi's embarrassment, so she tried to ease "the tension", by patting him on the shoulder. "Hey, Haruhi, relax. We're here to have fun!" The ninja girl told him with a smile. She gave him a thumb up to encourage him to be more relaxed.

Raccoon quickly read the text message and adjusted his glasses as he looked at Kaska. "You've found two strong people already...Uh...Maybe not two, but one." Raccoon said as he looked at Anna. "Maybe Anna is not as strong as Haruhi, but she is clever. If my guess is right, she has a chance of winning in a fight against your son. However, this chance is rather low." He told him as he pointed at the ninja girl. "I assume that your son and Haruhi are rivals. Am I right? If yes, then is there any reason why they are rivals?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Job   The Midnight Job - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2016, 4:01 pm

"Well my son is on the path of the Warrior and Haruhi seems to want to create his own path. The path where both the light and darkness is the same. I can't say that he can do it but it is interesting for him to try." Kaska looked back on Haruhi who was looking at all the different dresses and pointing some out to Anna. Every now and then Haruhi would stop and look at the different dresses that were on show. Kaska grinned and turned back to Raccoon, "The reason Haruhi likes dresses so much is because when he was little sometime his mom would send dresses that would fit Haruhi. Sometimes when someone came over, Haruhi would dress up like a lady and be so formal to them. It was cute to be honest." Kaska received another message and looked back at his phone.

Hey Dad, if you ever get the chance, one day you should face me again. I will always be at the Training Grounds near the school, so when you have the chance, come over and spar with me. Also bring anyone that is super strong as well! Well I will resume my training, I will text you later, bye!

Kaska smiled at the text and somewhat leaned back a bit. "What a rascal, always training so that he can surpass Haruhi. Let's keep it a secret that my son is in town, I don't want to see Haruhi and him fight. It might take awhile plus it might grow stale."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Job   The Midnight Job - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2016, 4:45 pm

"Well.. It's like...Well..Uh.. It seems to me that Haruhi wants balance...He wants to be nor white, nor black but...gray...It seems interesting" Raccoon said after a short moment of thinking. He rubbed his chin as he looked at Haruhi. That boy...That boy. He can become a very strong person. The sorcerer saw a huge potential in him. "I'm sure Anna will help him become stronger than anyone I know." Raccoon said with a smile.
"Well. It was and still is cute, in my opinion."
After Kaska received another message from his son, the sorcerer adjusted his glasses.
"Well..Your son seems ambitious. Hm...You know...I kinda want to have a spar with him. Y'know, the sorcerers are rather powerful after all"

Anna suddenly grabbed Haruhi's hand and pulled him into a store, that apparently was selling only dresses and nothing else. She heard that it was one of the biggest dress stores in Death City. "So, Haruhi...I think that in this shop, we'll find the best dresses in the city!" The ninja girl told him, then she looked away and whispered very quietly: "I hope they have some gothic styled dresses."
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Job   The Midnight Job - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2016, 6:54 am

"I sure hope they get stronger, I want them to face off against me in the end." Kaska then gave off a hardy laugh when he heard Raccoon wanting to face his son. "I will want to see that too my friend! Maybe one day you can see him on the training grounds, but don't be surprised when you see him already battling someone else!" Kaska put his hand on Raccoon's shoulder and then started to give another hardy laugh.

Haruhi looked at the vast amount of dresses, at this point he reached his own heaven. "There is... So... Many of them!" Haruhi's eyes twinkled and then he started to look around the store to find a dress for Anna. Maybe one for himself as well, but mainly for Anna. "If they have this many dresses, I wouldn't be surprised if they do." After that remark Haruhi started looking around the store for a beautiful dress.

OOC: Oh yeah I made another character that I whipped up very quick. They aren't finished but you can take a look at his basic lay out of a sheet!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Job   The Midnight Job - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Midnight Job
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next