Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Midnight Job

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

The Midnight Job - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Job   The Midnight Job - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2016, 9:39 pm

Anna just crossed her arms and ignored everything around her. She was pissed off at the whole Justice Posse for what happened.

He finally arived. However, he was not alone. The sorcerer walked into the room and adjusted his glasses. He was followed by a noble looking man. Raccoon, the head mission operator of the justice posse and Yuji Kenji, the founder of the justice posse, looked at Kaska.
"I can't believe it.." Raccoon sighed loudly, he guessed what happened.
"Kaska is a threat, Raccoon. That's why I'm leaving the posse" Anna spoke.
"Is this the only reason, Kozak?" Yuji asked her. The ninja replied with a nod.
The founder of the posse looked at Kaska. "Anna, please, take your friend for a walk. The adults need to talk.." He said with a calm, yet peremptory tone.
"There is no need.I have a better idea. Kaska goes with us, Kenji-san. What do you think?" Raccoon interrupted.
Yuji nodded. "Fine. Kaska, please follow us. You've got a lot to explain." The founder told him.

Meanwhile, Anna sat next to Haruhi and looked at the floor. She was very sad and upset.

Last edited by [RACKIE] on July 17th 2017, 8:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Job   The Midnight Job - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2016, 9:44 pm

Kaska shrugged his hands shoulders and complied with Raccoon and Yuji. "Sure thing, but I want to say this, they attacked me first." Kaska gave a little chuckle and continued to walk with Yuji and Raccoon.

"Well, I somewhat heard what Kaska said, but I didn't hear what he said what feeling I had. What did he say?" Haruhi gave Anna a worried expression, he wanted to know what emotion he had to make him feel like this.

Gerome snuck out of the room and waited outside of the door so he wouldn't be a nuisance to them.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Job   The Midnight Job - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2016, 9:57 pm

Raccoon, Yuji and Kaska slowly left the dorm. The HQ wanted a report. Well, the night was long enough to hear his story. However, it might be better to leave their conversation as a secret.

Anna closed her eyes and sighed as she decided to lay down on the floor. "Great I need a new sword..*sigh* It was the first weapon, my brother forged for me" The ninja commented the loss of her favorite sword. "Hey, you coward! Leave us alone, at once!" She said loudly to Gerome who waited outside of the door.
The ninja sighed again and sat right in front of Haruhi. "Before I answer your question..." Anna said quietly. "...let me present how to show someone, who is close to your heart, that you like them.." With those words Anna closed her eyes and hugged Haruhi with a cute smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Job   The Midnight Job - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2016, 11:10 pm

Haruhi was baffled, he didn't know what this meant. He didn't even know what she was doing, all Haruhi could remember were handshakes and that was the only thing he remembered. Haruhi's arms started to come up onto Anna's back as if they knew what they were doing. Soon Haruhi was hugging Anna back, Haruhi had no control he had no idea what his body was doing, but yet he felt safe and secure. "Anna, what is... This?" Soon Haruhi fell silent and tears were streaming down his face.

Gerome was outside into the hall and waited at the door, letting everyone do what needed to be done. He remembered Haruhi and Anna and how their relationship was, Gerome thought it was adorable and continued to wait at the door, continuously thinking about his family.

"So when are we going to stop walking? I believe we should be clear and if anyone is listening, I will make sure they forget." Kaska soon stopped walking and his tone soon turned serious, "Listen Raccoon, Yuji, I want you two to let me handle that boy at least. But make sure that Anna is with him, I don't want him going on another outbreak like he did with some of his assassinations I gave him." Kaska's tone soon brightened again and returned to it's normal self, "But anyway, what do you guys want to talk to me about!?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Job   The Midnight Job - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2016, 10:16 am

Anna looked at him with a blush on her cheeks and wiped his tears away with her fingers. "Well... It's...Love..." Anna replied very quietly, as her whole face turned red. She could hear her own, very fast, heartbeat. However, she liked this feeling, the feeling of love. Anna hugged him close like she wanted to keep him for herself forever. Her cute smile wouldn't leave her face. It was something new for her. She found something magical in this: Two young people, who lost their childhood too early, became so close to each other in a few hours

Yuji and Raccoon stopped. The young sorcerer looked at his boss, waiting for him to speak.
"No, Mr.Geros, we cannot make sure that Anna is with him everytime you send him somewhere. The reasons behind this are very simple: Anna is no longer a member of The Justice Posse. She has, apparently, lost her trust in our case. The other reason is: the boy is not our agent, thus it is not in our interest to keep an eye on him. You are responsible for his actions, Mr.Geros. I hope, you understand." Yuji Kenji spoke with his calm, authoritative tone. When the founder finished his speech, Raccoon started his own.

"I don't like the fact that no one informed me about your plans, Kaska. You've sent our newbie on an official mission, but without telling anyone you have also sent your own private assassin of which nobody in the posse knew. Then you show up, apparently, without informing our newbie about your identity, which caused an unnecessary ruckus. Please, inform me next time that you plan to do something like that, okay?!" Raccoon spoke as he adjusted his glasses. With a sigh, he rubbed his forehead.
"I guess you want to send your boy on yet another mission, is that correct? You wanted Anna to accompany him, correct? Well, congratulations. Anna doesn't trust you and probably even hates you , so your plan might be impossible to execute now..unless you gain her trust or use the fact that she is, apparently, in love with that boy"
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Job   The Midnight Job - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2016, 3:48 pm

"Well now don't be too harsh, things are falling into place... I have been secretive, yes that is true and my intentions wont be shown until this is all over. So Mr. Raccoon and Mr. Yuji, if we were to start a fight now..." Kaska gave them both a serious look and the tone of his voice got even more serious. "Who would win it? I am not implying to start a fight but I am implying to keep Anna and Haruhi around. They will both prove to be very useful in the future." Kaska was now showing more and more of his true personality, "I can't change your mind or the events, but I do want you to keep an eye on these children, who knows, they could pass you up in the future." Kaska was calm, he showed no fear, his heartbeat was steady, Kaska had plans.

"L-love? W-what is love?" Haruhi was even more confused, he heard people use the owrd but he never understood it. "I, want to know Anna, what is love?" Haruhi felt scared and empty, he didn't know what love is or what it even does. He was left in the shadows, he remembered his parents saying that they loved Haruhi but he couldn't recall the feelings he had.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Job   The Midnight Job - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2016, 4:23 pm

Racoon sighed loudly. "How foolish I was to think that I'll leave this thread quickly " The sorcerer said to himself. "Listen here, ya p-" He wanted to say something with annoyance, but Yuji stopped him.
"Mr. Geros, are you threatening us?" Yuji asked with a very serious tone.
"Mrs. Kozak is a free person and she is not your property nor is Haruhi. Let me ask you something, Mr Geros..: What are your true intentions? What are you planning?" Mr. Kenji was serious and calm. He knew that with Raccoon's swordsfighting skills, they would be able to fight with Kaska and win. However, he was not in a mood to fight

Anna sighed quietly and patted his head. She smiled at him, to calm him down a bit. "Don't be scared Haruhi. Love is a positive feeling. When you love someone, it means that you really care about that someone. It means that you want to spend your time with that someone. It means that you often think about that someone. Do you understand now?" The girl realized how little he knew about feelings. She wanted to teach him, so she can see him smiling.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Job   The Midnight Job - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2016, 4:52 pm

"I am not threatening anyone, I am not much in the mood anyway. Plus Haruhi and Anna are not of my concern true, but I am not saying that I own anyone. I am watching out for them, I can't interfere with anything they do, but I am asking that you at least watch over them. They could be very powerful meisters." Kaska waved his hand and started to head back to Haruhi's dorm so he could finish what they started. "You are welcome to join if you want, things might get interesting."

Haruhi couldn't understand what all of this meant, but he had a smile with tears in his eyes. "I think I might..." Haruhi paused and bit his lip, he didn't know what was going to happen but his body was uncontrollable. "I love you..." When the words left his lips, memories flooded back, his emotions didn't. He didn't know what he did or what might happen next but he was prepared for almost anything.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Job   The Midnight Job - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2016, 5:18 pm

Yuji sighed quietly. "I am afraid, I have more important business in my head now. I am sorry to say this, however, I must return to the HQ." He told Kaska and then looked at Raccoon.
"Raccoon, I believe, that I can leave this to you. Please, keep an eye of them" Mr. Kenji said as he gave Raccoon a smile.
"Yeeaaaah...Sure..." Raccoon replied with a sigh.
"Good. Farewell!" Said Yuji as he began to go his own way.
Raccoon followed Kaska in silence. That guy. He was very mysterious and suspicious.

Anna blushed and smiled. However, this smile was completely new. She felt happy. "I love you too.." The girl replied as she hugged him tightly. A happy giggle left her mouth. She wasn't controlling herself anymore. "You can always count on me, Haruhi, okay?" She told him.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Job   The Midnight Job - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2016, 5:35 pm

"I hope... You can count on me..." Haruhi was tired, his day was eventful, he couldn't stay conscious for any longer. Soon everything went black, Haruhi was unconscious.

Kaska placed his hand on the door, he didn't turn the knob but instead looked back at Raccoon. "I don't mean to be shady, it is just how I am. I hope we can start over again Raccoon, and maybe this time we can be more trusting towards each other. But you have your reasons and I have mine, also there will be a boy named Yin-Yan who will be joining your faction soon. He will be a great addition to you guys, he is my son after all." Kaska soon turned the knob and opened the door to see a unconscious Haruhi.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Job   The Midnight Job - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2016, 5:42 pm

Anna was worried at first, but soon she understood why Haruhi fell unconscious. She was tired too, but she still had some energy in her body. Enough to have one more fight with someone. The ninja managed to put Haruhi to bed. Well, she didn't even notice when Raccoon and Kaska returned.

"Prove that I can trust you..." Raccoon replied with a serious face expression. "...Then we can talk" The sorcerer adjusted his glasses as he looked at Kaska. "Also, the HQ will decide whether your son joins us or not" Raccoon realized how rude he sounded, but he couldn't help it. Kaska was too suspicious in his eyes.

Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Job   The Midnight Job - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2016, 5:50 pm

"He will join, that is not a threat, he is very dedicated to bringing justice to the world. He is no assassin but he has mastered several arts. He has a fighting spirit, he is a good kid, and if anything were to happen to him..." Kaska started to give a blood lust aura off him, "I would make sure that you are personally dead..." Kaska's aura retracted and he was like a normal human. "Anyway I doubt he would die so easily, he has proven to me that he can defend himself... Plus I can't prove how I can be telling the truth or not, but I am saying to give it a try. You can kick me out of The Justice Posse all you want, but all I want is for you to trust me." Kaska's eyes were not distracted with anything, he was serious, his eyes were filled with the truth.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Job   The Midnight Job - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2016, 6:13 pm

"Fine.." Raccoon sighed, realizing that any conversation with Kaska is probably pointless. He wanted to finally end this, but it was probably the beginning of his troubles.

Anna approached them slowly, with her arms crossed. "What do you want?" The ninja asked the two, giving them a hostile look. Their return destroyed her good mood completely. Knowing Raccoon, he will ask her to reconsider her decision. However Anna's decision was final. She prefered to follow Haruhi instead of listening to people she cannot trust.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Job   The Midnight Job - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2016, 6:24 pm

Kaska sat down on the couch and was ready to get back to business. "I am here to ask you, can you complete this mission? That is all, I don't want to do anything else." Kaska was final with his words, he wanted this to be over, it has strung on long enough and now he wanted it to end. "I don't want to interrupt you two anymore than you want it Anna, but I want to know if you will do the mission."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Job   The Midnight Job - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2016, 6:33 pm

"I'm sorry, but you'll have to speak with Haruhi. I'll accept this mission only if he accepts it" Anna replied as she crossed her arms. The ninja realized that she is more tired than she thought she was. She yawned suddenly, without warning and blushed immediately with embarrassment. Anna blushed even more when she noticed that Raccoon smirked at her.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Job   The Midnight Job - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2016, 6:38 pm

"Ok then, the mission will be a week from now, I will like both of your answers by then." Kaska started to walk towards the door then remembered something, "Oh yes, you know the maids outfit Haruhi was wearing? He was also eyeing this." Kaska pulled a dress from outside the hall where a bag was left. The dress was black from the collar and slowly went to a shade of white the closer it was to the base. It had a rose on the right shoulder and had a few pockets around the whole dress. "Make sure you give this to him when he wakes up, most likely he would try it on as fast as he could."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Job   The Midnight Job - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2016, 6:47 pm

Anna's blushed even more when she saw that dress. She remembered how cute Haruhi looked in his maid outfit. "Sure.." She replied quietly and carefully took the dress from Kaska's hands.
"You jealous because your boyfriend looks more girly than you?" Raccoon asked with a smirk. He chuckled quietly.
"Shut up, you!" Anna cried out in anger.
"I'll get you a maid outfit too if you want.." Raccoon said. Even I am not sure if he was serious of just joking. Probably both? However his face turned pale when Anna pulled out one of her kunai. He decided that he should shut up
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Job   The Midnight Job - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2016, 6:50 pm

Kaska smiled when he saw the two bicker playfully. "I wish I could be like you two, to enjoy my life with people that are close to me, but sadly I can't..." Kaska continued to smile and soon started to laugh.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Job   The Midnight Job - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2016, 6:58 pm

The two looked at him with confusion. Raccoon adjusted his glasses. It was his habit or more like an addiction. "You actually can, Kaska. With your son." Raccoon told him, using a more friendly tone. "Kaska, want my trust? Then get her a maid outfit! Haha!" Raccoon said with huge grin on his face and laughed loudly.

Anna looked away, embarrassed by the sorcerer's words. She tried to make herself look angry, but she failed.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Job   The Midnight Job - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2016, 7:00 pm

"Sure thing, I know a great place!" Kaska smiled and laughed even harder, he tried to ignore the part with his son. Somehow Yin grew up while Kaska wasn't looking and it was a bit too late for Kaska to be there for Yin, so now he felt like he was given a second chance.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Job   The Midnight Job - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2016, 7:07 pm

Raccoon and Anna realized that Kaska may actually be a good guy. Well, Anna still couldn't forgive him that he broke her sword and told Haruhi some rude things, but she was ready to give him a second chane. And Raccoon? Well, Raccoon is a person that no one is able to understand.
"Well, yeah. Anna, be ready. Tomorrow we're taking you with us to get you that maid outfit" After a moment he calmed down a bit. "Well Kaska.. This day might be the beginning of something new, something...big! Yes! I'm joining your mission too. It'll be fun"
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Job   The Midnight Job - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2016, 7:19 pm

"We do need to distract Haruhi though, if he goes into the store or even gets near it, he will stay there for hours. No joke, he would stay there for hours!" Kaska started to laugh again, and held out his hand for a handshake.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Job   The Midnight Job - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2016, 7:30 pm

Raccoon shook Kaska's hand with a smile. "Haha! In that case, I have an idea! I'll take Haruhi to Anna's brother to get him some new weapons while you take Anna to that store! They might become the cutest pair in Death City" Raccoon said with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Job   The Midnight Job - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2016, 7:32 pm

Kaska laughed and looked at Haruhi and Anna. "They are the cutest pair I have seen yet." Kaska smiled and offered Anna a handshake.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Job   The Midnight Job - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2016, 7:38 pm

With a huge blush on her cheeks, Anna shook Kaska's hand. "T-Thank you.." She murmured quietly. She wanted them to stop laughing, it was so embarrassing.
Raccoon left the room for a while to find Gerome. They kinda forgot about him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Job   The Midnight Job - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Midnight Job
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next