Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Do not challenge a god (Ace, Miss Metzeger, Kataro, Connor, and Jet V.S. Reaver during the invasion)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Do not challenge a god (Ace, Miss Metzeger, Kataro, Connor, and Jet V.S. Reaver during the invasion) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do not challenge a god (Ace, Miss Metzeger, Kataro, Connor, and Jet V.S. Reaver during the invasion)   Do not challenge a god (Ace, Miss Metzeger, Kataro, Connor, and Jet V.S. Reaver during the invasion) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 1:52 am

Jet blocks most of the rocks then when he is rigr next to Reaver he attempts to puncture Reaver through the stomach
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Do not challenge a god (Ace, Miss Metzeger, Kataro, Connor, and Jet V.S. Reaver during the invasion) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do not challenge a god (Ace, Miss Metzeger, Kataro, Connor, and Jet V.S. Reaver during the invasion)   Do not challenge a god (Ace, Miss Metzeger, Kataro, Connor, and Jet V.S. Reaver during the invasion) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 1:58 am

"GAAAAAHH!" Reaver was launched in to the air, and straight in to Jet's blade. He fell back down to the ground, laying there silently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do not challenge a god (Ace, Miss Metzeger, Kataro, Connor, and Jet V.S. Reaver during the invasion)   Do not challenge a god (Ace, Miss Metzeger, Kataro, Connor, and Jet V.S. Reaver during the invasion) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 2:02 am

Jet flails aroun in the sky then remembers so he tucks in his chin and when e lands he starts to roll then he gets up walks over and puts his foot on Reaver's chest saying "I don't remember this happening last time do you Reaver?"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Do not challenge a god (Ace, Miss Metzeger, Kataro, Connor, and Jet V.S. Reaver during the invasion)   Do not challenge a god (Ace, Miss Metzeger, Kataro, Connor, and Jet V.S. Reaver during the invasion) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 2:06 am

"I wouldn't stand so close Jet. His soul hasn't came out, so he's still alive." I grabbed his shoulder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do not challenge a god (Ace, Miss Metzeger, Kataro, Connor, and Jet V.S. Reaver during the invasion)   Do not challenge a god (Ace, Miss Metzeger, Kataro, Connor, and Jet V.S. Reaver during the invasion) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 2:07 am

"I know that."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do not challenge a god (Ace, Miss Metzeger, Kataro, Connor, and Jet V.S. Reaver during the invasion)   Do not challenge a god (Ace, Miss Metzeger, Kataro, Connor, and Jet V.S. Reaver during the invasion) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do not challenge a god (Ace, Miss Metzeger, Kataro, Connor, and Jet V.S. Reaver during the invasion)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3