Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Do not challenge a god (Ace, Miss Metzeger, Kataro, Connor, and Jet V.S. Reaver during the invasion)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Do not challenge a god (Ace, Miss Metzeger, Kataro, Connor, and Jet V.S. Reaver during the invasion) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do not challenge a god (Ace, Miss Metzeger, Kataro, Connor, and Jet V.S. Reaver during the invasion)   Do not challenge a god (Ace, Miss Metzeger, Kataro, Connor, and Jet V.S. Reaver during the invasion) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 3:15 am

"What do you... Never mind!" Kataro threw some explosive ninja stars at Reaver.
Back to top Go down

Do not challenge a god (Ace, Miss Metzeger, Kataro, Connor, and Jet V.S. Reaver during the invasion) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do not challenge a god (Ace, Miss Metzeger, Kataro, Connor, and Jet V.S. Reaver during the invasion)   Do not challenge a god (Ace, Miss Metzeger, Kataro, Connor, and Jet V.S. Reaver during the invasion) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 4:05 pm

Jet says "Yes very familiar an because of that I got my girlfriend."

OOC: is Reaver still holding Jet?
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Do not challenge a god (Ace, Miss Metzeger, Kataro, Connor, and Jet V.S. Reaver during the invasion)   Do not challenge a god (Ace, Miss Metzeger, Kataro, Connor, and Jet V.S. Reaver during the invasion) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 4:40 pm

OOC: Lol yeah, I was waiting for you to reply to do this.

Reaver made a combustion in his hand, blasting Jet back, and knocking him in to the ninja stars.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do not challenge a god (Ace, Miss Metzeger, Kataro, Connor, and Jet V.S. Reaver during the invasion)   Do not challenge a god (Ace, Miss Metzeger, Kataro, Connor, and Jet V.S. Reaver during the invasion) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 4:52 pm

OOc: why did hat happen again and let me guess secon degree burns?
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Do not challenge a god (Ace, Miss Metzeger, Kataro, Connor, and Jet V.S. Reaver during the invasion)   Do not challenge a god (Ace, Miss Metzeger, Kataro, Connor, and Jet V.S. Reaver during the invasion) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 5:00 pm

OOC: Yup, second degree burns. :3 plus burns on his back from the shuriken.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do not challenge a god (Ace, Miss Metzeger, Kataro, Connor, and Jet V.S. Reaver during the invasion)   Do not challenge a god (Ace, Miss Metzeger, Kataro, Connor, and Jet V.S. Reaver during the invasion) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 5:21 pm

Jet gets up despite the explosion and the burns and says " Kataro put a few vector plates in front of me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do not challenge a god (Ace, Miss Metzeger, Kataro, Connor, and Jet V.S. Reaver during the invasion)   Do not challenge a god (Ace, Miss Metzeger, Kataro, Connor, and Jet V.S. Reaver during the invasion) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 6:56 pm

Kataro created a trail of vectors plates in front of jet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do not challenge a god (Ace, Miss Metzeger, Kataro, Connor, and Jet V.S. Reaver during the invasion)   Do not challenge a god (Ace, Miss Metzeger, Kataro, Connor, and Jet V.S. Reaver during the invasion) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 7:17 pm

Jet starts running across them gaining speed he jumps off the last one since it was in front of Reaver rapier blade raised and his left hand ready for when Reaver to block to punch him in the gut
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Do not challenge a god (Ace, Miss Metzeger, Kataro, Connor, and Jet V.S. Reaver during the invasion)   Do not challenge a god (Ace, Miss Metzeger, Kataro, Connor, and Jet V.S. Reaver during the invasion) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 7:26 pm

"Hah! I block by counter-attacking! Do not think you can use such a simple trick on me!" Reaver shot another lightning bolt at Jet when he stepped on the first Vector Plate. The speed of light mixed with the speed of the Vector Plates would mean that Jet would have to move faster than the speed of light to dodge the bolt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do not challenge a god (Ace, Miss Metzeger, Kataro, Connor, and Jet V.S. Reaver during the invasion)   Do not challenge a god (Ace, Miss Metzeger, Kataro, Connor, and Jet V.S. Reaver during the invasion) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 7:29 pm

Jet yells goes limps lands and goes tumbling past Reaver from the high speeds
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do not challenge a god (Ace, Miss Metzeger, Kataro, Connor, and Jet V.S. Reaver during the invasion)   Do not challenge a god (Ace, Miss Metzeger, Kataro, Connor, and Jet V.S. Reaver during the invasion) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 10:06 pm

"Soul resonance!" connors eyes glew purple as did his spear. He rushed at reaver faster and more aggressive than before
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Do not challenge a god (Ace, Miss Metzeger, Kataro, Connor, and Jet V.S. Reaver during the invasion)   Do not challenge a god (Ace, Miss Metzeger, Kataro, Connor, and Jet V.S. Reaver during the invasion) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 11:21 pm

"Connor!" I tripped him, to keep him from getting hit by another lightning bolt. "We NEED a plan!" I picked him up. "Get a hold of yourself, and calm down! Let's think this out!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do not challenge a god (Ace, Miss Metzeger, Kataro, Connor, and Jet V.S. Reaver during the invasion)   Do not challenge a god (Ace, Miss Metzeger, Kataro, Connor, and Jet V.S. Reaver during the invasion) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 11:51 pm

Jet lays about ten feet behind Reaver not moving at all the only sign that he is alive is the barely bisible rise and lower of his chest
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do not challenge a god (Ace, Miss Metzeger, Kataro, Connor, and Jet V.S. Reaver during the invasion)   Do not challenge a god (Ace, Miss Metzeger, Kataro, Connor, and Jet V.S. Reaver during the invasion) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 12:51 am

"What do you suggest we do? We don't exactly have time to think of a plan"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do not challenge a god (Ace, Miss Metzeger, Kataro, Connor, and Jet V.S. Reaver during the invasion)   Do not challenge a god (Ace, Miss Metzeger, Kataro, Connor, and Jet V.S. Reaver during the invasion) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 12:53 am

"We could corner him!!"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Do not challenge a god (Ace, Miss Metzeger, Kataro, Connor, and Jet V.S. Reaver during the invasion)   Do not challenge a god (Ace, Miss Metzeger, Kataro, Connor, and Jet V.S. Reaver during the invasion) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 12:59 am

"No, if he gets us all in close, he'll either trap us in a close quarters fight with one of those stupid tornadoes, or he'll fly up and shoot fucking lightning at us!" I ducked a rock that Reaver had leisurely tossed at me. He was just screwing around with us so far, and it was pissing me off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do not challenge a god (Ace, Miss Metzeger, Kataro, Connor, and Jet V.S. Reaver during the invasion)   Do not challenge a god (Ace, Miss Metzeger, Kataro, Connor, and Jet V.S. Reaver during the invasion) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 1:03 am

"Or I could surround him with vector plates so he can't move!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do not challenge a god (Ace, Miss Metzeger, Kataro, Connor, and Jet V.S. Reaver during the invasion)   Do not challenge a god (Ace, Miss Metzeger, Kataro, Connor, and Jet V.S. Reaver during the invasion) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 1:20 am

Jet moans a little bit despite being knocked out from the lightning bolt
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do not challenge a god (Ace, Miss Metzeger, Kataro, Connor, and Jet V.S. Reaver during the invasion)   Do not challenge a god (Ace, Miss Metzeger, Kataro, Connor, and Jet V.S. Reaver during the invasion) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 3:35 pm

Kataro rushed over to jet and slowly healed his wounds.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do not challenge a god (Ace, Miss Metzeger, Kataro, Connor, and Jet V.S. Reaver during the invasion)   Do not challenge a god (Ace, Miss Metzeger, Kataro, Connor, and Jet V.S. Reaver during the invasion) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 6:20 pm

Connor was the only one not occupied "I'll rip off your head with Dylan.... And then we'll parade it around death city." He lunged at reaver once more
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Do not challenge a god (Ace, Miss Metzeger, Kataro, Connor, and Jet V.S. Reaver during the invasion)   Do not challenge a god (Ace, Miss Metzeger, Kataro, Connor, and Jet V.S. Reaver during the invasion) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 1:27 am

"Hmmph, fool." Reaver jumped up, and flew above Connor, breathing fire down on him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do not challenge a god (Ace, Miss Metzeger, Kataro, Connor, and Jet V.S. Reaver during the invasion)   Do not challenge a god (Ace, Miss Metzeger, Kataro, Connor, and Jet V.S. Reaver during the invasion) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 1:39 am

Jet sits up with a start and says "Kataro make a vector plate pointing to Reaver."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do not challenge a god (Ace, Miss Metzeger, Kataro, Connor, and Jet V.S. Reaver during the invasion)   Do not challenge a god (Ace, Miss Metzeger, Kataro, Connor, and Jet V.S. Reaver during the invasion) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 1:40 am

Kataro created what jet asked for.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do not challenge a god (Ace, Miss Metzeger, Kataro, Connor, and Jet V.S. Reaver during the invasion)   Do not challenge a god (Ace, Miss Metzeger, Kataro, Connor, and Jet V.S. Reaver during the invasion) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 1:42 am

Jet steps on it getting launched high into the air towards Reaver at high speeds
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Do not challenge a god (Ace, Miss Metzeger, Kataro, Connor, and Jet V.S. Reaver during the invasion)   Do not challenge a god (Ace, Miss Metzeger, Kataro, Connor, and Jet V.S. Reaver during the invasion) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 1:49 am

"Your redundancy is beginning to tire me!" He landed, then shot a shrapnel of rocks at Jet. Just as he did so, I got in close, and kicked him up in to the air by the jaw. "This variable enough for ya, 'God?'"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do not challenge a god (Ace, Miss Metzeger, Kataro, Connor, and Jet V.S. Reaver during the invasion)   Do not challenge a god (Ace, Miss Metzeger, Kataro, Connor, and Jet V.S. Reaver during the invasion) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do not challenge a god (Ace, Miss Metzeger, Kataro, Connor, and Jet V.S. Reaver during the invasion)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next