Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2017, 11:23 am

Her hips bucked harder, grinding against the other woman's hand at the added teasing. Jazz's eyes were already rolled back, her hands moving up to tangle her finger's in the girl's silver hair.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2017, 11:36 am

Claire let out a happy coo at the feeling of Jazz's fingers in her hair, leaning down and kissing her as she teased a third finger.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2017, 11:40 am

Her hips jolted up wildly at the sudden taunt, a moaning falling forth with ease. Blushing deeply, she hungrily sought the girls' lips, over and over, unwilling to let her go.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2017, 11:42 am

Claire was more than happy to kiss and be kissed, holding tight to Jazz as she pressed that third finger in and pressed her fingers up, seeking out the other girl's g-spot.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2017, 11:47 am

Experience would tell Claire where she was looking before Jasmine would ever have the time to correct her, so she didn't bother. Instead, she merely claimed the girl's mouth, passion meeting desire as she fought for some sort of control over herself.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2017, 11:49 am

Claire hummed heartily into this latest kiss, before pulling away and looking down at Jasmine, smirking at her handiwork. "Mmmm, so pliant~" She cooed. When did she become so confident and vocal?
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2017, 11:54 am

Jasmine responded in kind with a contradictory growl, meeting the gentle teasings of the other woman with stubborn resistance.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2017, 11:55 am

Claire pursed her lips, wagging her free finger. "Tut tut tut." She said, pressing her thumb down on Jasmine's clit just as her fingers rubbed up against her g-spot.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2017, 12:00 pm

The growl broke into some weird blend of a groan and a scream, not quite at the full pitch of the latter. It was almost primal, though she would surely deny that it happened, later.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2017, 12:03 pm

Claire grinned at that noise, leaning down and kissing at Jazz's neck as she starting to roughly pump her fingers in and out. After all, it would be cruel to keep her waiting.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2017, 12:04 pm

The sound continued until it broke into an all-out scream, her hands quickly flying up to muffle the sound as her body bucked wildly. Hell, she almost looked like she was seizing.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2017, 12:07 pm

Claire pinned her down quickly, pulling her into a kiss and pressing her teeth around Jasmine's bottom lip as she swallowed the moan and the scream. Her fingers were relentless, though, continuing on through the powerful episode without regard for how long it prolonged Jazz's 'torment'.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2017, 12:12 pm

She came undone almost as easily as she'd begun to moan, but it seemed that such was not about to stop the woman from continuing. Hell, mercy seemed far from the supposed "angel"'s to do list.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2017, 12:14 pm

Indeed, mercy wasn't even close to her train of thought as she continued to hold tight to Jazz and pump her fingers into her. It took some maneuvering, but eventually Claire managed to stand up with Jazz in her grip, trying to guide her lover to lock her legs and arms around her before she started heading for the stairs. She was going to make this a lot worse for Jazz before it got better~
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2017, 12:40 pm

It was an awkward arrangement, in truth. While Jazz could manage it, the fact remained that she was significantly taller than the other woman. It wouldn't be easy to walk this way.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2017, 12:42 pm

Claire was huffing lightly by the time they got up the stairs, and back to the bedroom. She tossed Jazz onto the bed, and then made her way to the small box of special toys they kept hidden in their dresser, digging around for which one to use.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2017, 1:04 pm

Jazz moved herself so that she was against the pillows, silent and relaxed, or relaxing.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2017, 1:06 pm

Claire finally found their strap on, and took it from the box, leaving the dresser open behind her as she turned and flashed Jazz a smile.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2017, 1:13 pm

Jasmine raised a brow at her, though she didn't say a word as she watched the woman move.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2017, 1:15 pm

Claire took a few moments to fix it in place, letting out a soft groan of pleasure as she slipped half of it into herself. She then climbed onto the bed, prowling forward until she was over top of Jasmine, leaning down and stealing a passionate kiss.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2017, 1:21 pm

Jazz met the passion with her own, fingers finding her hair once more as they resumed their embrace.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2017, 1:34 pm

Claire wrapped her arms under Jasmine's, holding her close as they kissed. Meanwhile, her lower body moved jerkily, trying to line up the toy without any real guidance.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2017, 6:30 pm

Part of Jasmine, at the back of her mind, was amused by the fact that Claire was unable to line them up as easily as she would like. However, her overall focus was at the kiss at hand, the embrace they were locked in.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2017, 7:00 pm

Claire let out a grumble into their kiss, a hand moving from Jazz reluctantly to line up to the toy, the rubbery tip grazing between Jasmine's lower lips as it began to sink forward.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2017, 7:04 pm

She broke out into a moan against the other woman's mouth, sinking against the bed as she allowed the coming release and pleasure to overtake her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)
Page 7 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next