Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2017, 9:59 pm

"This Parmesan-crusted chicken Alfredo doesn't sound half bad... I think that's what I'll go with..." She muttered, closing her menu after reading a few more options. "Nope, that's what I'm getting." She handed the menu to Jasmine. "Don't let me look through it anymore."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2017, 10:01 pm

Jasmine obediently took the menu away, stacking it with her own with a smirk. "So indecisive... It's a wonder we ever got a house."
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2017, 10:02 pm

"God, don't even get me started on that again." She said, running a hand through her hair.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2017, 10:05 pm

With a laugh, Jasmine set down her own menu, reaching a hand across the table for Claire's. "I can probably bring up more difficult decisions than that, don't you worry~"
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2017, 10:08 pm

Claire could only perk an eyebrow. "What do you mean?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2017, 10:11 pm

She rolled her eyes. "How long did it take to name Lucia?"
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2017, 10:19 pm

Claire actually paled at that, shrinking back in her seat. "I-I mean...that was a big decision. T-That's like...a whole person!" She insisted.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2017, 10:20 pm

"And it can be changed if needed," she said, waving her hand, "How do you think I'm not a Foster?"
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2017, 10:27 pm

"Because you don't want to be a pompous asshole?" Claire guessed, as their server returned with a pair of waters. "Here you go ladies. Have you made any decisions?" Claire simply gestured to Jasmine. "Up to you if we get the wine."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2017, 10:29 pm

Jasmine rolled her eyes before smiling pleasantly, ordering both their meals as well as a bottle of the wine. She remained calm and collected in front of the young woman, but was back to her usual self when she disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2017, 10:32 pm

Claire leaned forward in her seat, studying Jasmine for a good long while. "So...why here?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2017, 10:36 pm

Jazz shrugged, nonchalant as could be. "We never get out much and we managed to get some time wholly to ourselves? I can't let you stay cooped up into the house all of the time, as much as you'd like that."
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2017, 10:37 pm

"Safe in the house..." Claire muttered into her water glass, sipping from it afterwards.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2017, 10:39 pm

Her eyes rolled dramatically. "It's safe in a bunker, but we're not about to get one of them."
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2017, 10:41 pm

"Only one way out of those." Claire pointed out, nodding to their waitress when she returned with their bottle of wine and a pair of wine glasses. "Shall we?" She asked, gesturing to the bottle as the waitress left a decorker for them to use.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2017, 10:43 pm

"who's more coordinated?" She half joked, mildly amused.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2017, 10:50 pm

"You." Claire answered with a smile, before grabbing the decorker and working it in with ease.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2017, 10:55 pm

The woman rolled her eyes, watching Claire set to work on the bottle.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2017, 10:57 pm

Claire had it uncorked in short order, pouring each of their glasses half full, and then raising hers in toast. "To...us?" She guessed.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2017, 11:09 pm

Jazz tinked her own glass against the woman's, shrugging as though it we're obvious.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2017, 11:12 pm

Claire took a sip of her wine, letting out a soft sigh afterward. "That's not half bad..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2017, 11:16 pm

Jazz laughed softly before swirling her own, matching the sip. "I'd be offended if it was, seeing as it's the wine of the day."
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2017, 11:19 pm

Claire shrugged. "I'm just happy it's white. You know i hate red wines."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2017, 11:26 pm

Her eyes rolled. "You can be so posh when you want." She teased, good-natured.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2017, 11:27 pm

"I know, I'm too fabulous for my own good." She breathed out with a soft sigh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)
Page 12 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next