Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2017, 11:32 pm

Jasmine had to fling a hand to her mouth, laughing almost instantly. Sometimes, she had no idea what would come out of this woman's mouth.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2017, 11:34 pm

Claire smiled brightly. "I love it when I can make you laugh..." She admitted, taking another sip of her wine and blushing at her own statement.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2017, 11:39 pm

"And here I thought it was weird..." Jasmine offered in jest, smirking slightly before taking her hand once more and squeezing it.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2017, 11:41 pm

Claire happily squeezed back. "Love you, firecracker..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2017, 11:51 pm

"And you, angel." She said, grinning as she met the woman's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2017, 11:53 pm

Claire met Jazz's eyes, her cheeks blushing, her heart sent aflutter by just that momentary eye contact.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2017, 11:58 pm

'You going shy on me again?" She teased, though she couldn't deny that she was beginning to mirror her.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2017, 2:19 am

Claire was thankfully spared having to answer that question as their food arrived, smiling gratefully to their waitress for reasons the young girl probably wouldn't know. She murmured a quick grace to herself, before laying her napkin in her lap and looking across the table at Jasmine.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2017, 6:40 am

Jasmine did likewise with her napkin, smiling at the woman crookedly. "You don't need permission... Just eat, silly."
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2017, 11:19 am

"I wasn't looking for permission, just being polite." Claire shot back taking up her knife and fork and starting to carefully twirl pasta around it.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2017, 12:01 pm

Her eyes rolled. Nice restaurant though it was, her manners were not wholly different from before. Instead, she merely set about her food, trying to at least pretend she wasn't a tinge nervous, if only from the atmosphere itself.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2017, 10:43 pm

Claire seemed a bit tentative up until that first bite, but once she had a taste for the food, she dug right in. Apparently, it was pretty damn good!
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2017, 6:46 am

Jasmine couldn't help but to laugh, quietly as she could from across the table. It was rare to see Claire go through and actually indulge herself in anything. She enjoyed the sight, enjoyed the smile that lit up the other woman's face.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2017, 2:22 pm

Claire did her best to engage in polite conversation with Jasmine while they ate, pausing for minutes at a time to sip her wine and make banter with the love of her life. Her heart was aflutter for the entire dinner, and a smile never left her lips.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2017, 2:42 pm

Jasmine was content to have a normal, pleasant date with the woman. She had other plans for the rest of the evening, and it would certainly create a whirlwind of emotions and responses for the pair, but for now, this was good.

In time, after they had both finished eating, Jazz began looking through the smaller menu, which contained the drinks as well as the desserts.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2017, 2:44 pm

"Anything good?" Claire asked, leaning up a little bit to try and peek at the menu. "Anything with vanilla beans?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2017, 2:50 pm

So typical, Jazz thought with a bit of a giggle, passing the menu over. "Other than the typical ice cream and milkshakes, there's Vanilla Bean Creme Brulee Cheesecake Bars...."
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2017, 2:54 pm

Claire's eyes went wide, and she stared Jazz down. "...Please?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2017, 2:57 pm

With a grin, she merely nodded; as if she could say no to her, normally, she certainly wouldn't do so, now. "If that's what you want."
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2017, 3:04 pm

Claire practically lit up like a firework, blowing Jazz a kiss and lightly pressing her foot against her girlfriend's under the table.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2017, 3:06 pm

Jasmine beamed at the expression on her girlfriend's face, and she could swear she was tearing up in response. "Whenever the waitress comes back over, we'll order it."
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2017, 3:08 pm

Claire eased back into her seat, pouring herself a half-glass of wine and raising it in toast. "To the woman who's far to good to me~"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2017, 3:13 pm

Jazz laughed, "Me or your sister?" She joked, though she joined her in the toast with what was left in her own glass.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2017, 9:06 pm

"Oh don't even." Claire said with a laugh, gently clinking her glass against Jazz's before sipping her wine.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2017, 9:10 pm

Jasmine laughed, knowing that not only was she right but she knew what her girlfriend had intended. "Don't lie and say that you're surprised. Or that I'm wrong." She took a sip of her own wine, smirking around the glass.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)
Page 13 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next