Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2017, 4:01 pm

Jasmine found amusement in the situation, proceeding with making sure the kitchen was clean after her other arrangements were made. She kept herself secretive of her plans, but clearly had expected it to take longer for them to get ready.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2017, 4:33 pm

Claire made her way upstaurs, straightening up there as well, before getting out the vacuum when she returned to the ground floor.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2017, 4:40 pm

By this point, the kitchen and basically everything that Claire wasn't focusing on downstairs was finished. Jasmine seemed satisfied; they'd be leaving not too long after Claire was finished, now.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2017, 4:56 pm

Claire wound the cord back up after finushing, spritzing some febreeze in the living room.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2017, 5:03 pm

When she was done, Jazz grabbed her keys, waiting for Claire while she toyed with her wallet in her pocket.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2017, 5:20 pm

Claire looked over st her, blinking a few times. "Oh, can we finally go?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2017, 5:24 pm

"Yep~" Jasmine said, ignoring her phone, which was on silent in her pocket, though she had a blutooth headset attached to her ear.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2017, 5:27 pm

Claire stepped up beside Jazz, offering her hand for her girlfriend to take.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2017, 5:30 pm

Jasmine took it easily, leading her out to the car.

ooc:

Civ time, ttyl
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2017, 10:17 am

Claire slid into the passenger's seat, buckling up and looking over at Jazz, crossing her feet at the ankles.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2017, 10:37 am

In silence, Jazz drove them the way to the restaurant, right hand holding the girl's the whole while.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2017, 10:39 am

Claire gave her hand a few squeezes as they drove, her feet tapping to the beat of whatever song was playing on the radio.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2017, 11:02 am

Before long, they arrived. The place wasn't a particularly fancy one, at least, not the kind that they would feel under dressed. She wanted her comfortable, after all. Holding the door for her as she came around the side of the car.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2017, 11:13 am

Claire slid out, and offered Jasmine her arm to slip through. "How chivalrous~" She teased lightly.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2017, 11:25 am

Jasmine rolled her eyes at this, looping her arm with Claire's before leading them inside. It wasn't such a fancy place that a reservation had been required, but she'd made one to be on the safe side. It was a good idea; they weren't necessarily busy, as of yet, but they were shorthanded for the shift. Bringing the girls over, the hostess briefed them on the day's specials before informing them of their server's name and leaving them in peace.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2017, 1:21 pm

Claire looked around, whistling softly. "This place isn't bad... Depending on the food, we'll have to come back."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2017, 2:49 pm

She raised a brow, surprised. "You, wanting to go back out to a public place? Pinch me, I'm dreaming or dead."
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2017, 3:53 pm

Claire shrugged, looking around. "Easy enough to get out of here..." She murmured, counting the doors once more. She'd already done it twice.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2017, 10:41 am

Jasmine nodded; of course that would be the reason. "Is there anything here you'd like to eat?"
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2017, 11:18 am

Claire looked at the menu, perusing it. "Hmmm... The Lebanese chicken breast over rice pilaf sounds good..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2017, 12:59 pm

"Anything you'd want." Jasmine said simply, fiddling with the corner of her own menu as she looked through it's contents.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2017, 9:38 pm

Claire hummed to herself, absentmindedly continuing to flip through the menu, mumbling out different options under her breath before their server arrived. The young girl, surely no more than 17, gave a small bow to the both of them. "Welcome, how are the two of you doing tonight?" She asked in as refined a voice she could. "Our special tonight is the pan-seared chicken breast with shallots, and tonight's wine is an Italian Pinot grigio, circa 1954."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2017, 9:49 pm

Really, she'd underestimated a thing or two about this place, but Jasmine certainly didn't seem to mind. "Does either of that interest you?" She inquired to Claire, eyes alight as she looked to the woman, still she spoke to the waitress while she gave the other weapon time to mull over the options. "We're doing fine, thank you. She's a little shy, so I do apologise that she'll be quiet. Can you start us off with some water while we decide?"
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2017, 9:52 pm

"Of course. Two waters, right away." The waitress said, offering yet another small bow before leaving. Claire hummed thoughtfully. "Well, if you want to make it a wine night, I don't mind..." She hummed, fingers going to her menu as she traced over some of the words.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2017, 9:55 pm

"I'll have to call a chauffeur if we'll both be partaking." She teased, though Rogue could make it here on his bike, hitch that to the car, and drive home after returning them to the townhouse. Of course, that might also embarrass him in the process... Even still, Jazz had her options. Returning her focus to he menu, she looked it over. "What do you want?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)
Page 11 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next