Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 5:18 pm

"Whatever you want," She said, looking up at her with a grin, "I'm content to be lazy but I won't argue with moving around a little.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2017, 1:28 am

Claire shimmied herself down a bit, to the point where, by straining, she could plant a kiss on Jazz's nose. "Alright... Here's the plan. I'm gonna put a shirt down, go downstairs, and close all of the blinds and curtains. Then you and I can be lazy and naked anywhere and everywhere in the house."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2017, 10:13 am

Jasmine laughed aloud; they were weapons, in their own house. She could literally shoot anyone that dared to look at either of them, and thus it wasn't a thought that usually turned up. "Whatever you wish,"
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2017, 10:16 am

Claire smiled, kissing Jazzy again before rolling to her feet and grabbing a shirt. She was quick in running downstairs and closing each and every curtain or blind she could, before taking her shirt off and tossing it to the side. She leaned against the railing along the stairs, trying to be as sensual as she possibly could as she called out. "Alright~"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2017, 10:21 am

Jazz chuckled, shaking her head slightly as she followed the woman down the path, "Did you make sure the double lock was on the door~?" She teased; they didn't use both locks often, but it was a sure sign for their friends of "do not enter."
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2017, 10:23 am

Claire turned to the front door and, shaking her hips as enticingly as she could, made her way over to it, locking the deadbolt and the regular lock with two audible clicks.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2017, 10:31 am

Jazz found her eyes rolling slightly, "You tell me, do you want to get laid or be lazy? 'Cause ya can't have both."
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2017, 10:34 am

Claire pouted a bit. "Can't I get laid, then be lazy with you on top of me?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2017, 10:38 am

"You won't be able to breathe if I fall asleep," Jazz teased, stepping over to her and lifting her chin with a finger, smirking slightly at her. "Cake and eat it too?"
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2017, 7:21 pm

"What's the point of having a cake if not to eat it~" She cooed out, leaning a bit into that touch, eyes fluttering half closed.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2017, 5:32 am

She laughed slightly at this, sliding her hand closer to stroke her cheek before toying with the woman's hair. "It depends on why you have cake in the first place, anyhow."
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2017, 11:08 pm

"I have cake because I like cake..." She murmured softly, nuzzling her head into that toying hand and letting out a content sigh.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2017, 6:53 pm

Jasmine rolled her eyes at this, but seemed nonetheless content to offer and allow the woman whatever it was that she wanted.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2017, 10:06 pm

Claire hummed out a soft tune as she was doted upon by her lovely girlfriend, eventually pulling her down onto the couch and into her lap.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2017, 8:49 am

Jasmine obeyed her without resistance, nuzzling against her as she settled with her. "Are you going to be able to actually relax?" She inquired; there was no denying that most of the household and motherly duties typically fell upon Claire, as most of what she did for work allowed her to remain in the comfort of their home.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 2:36 pm

"Mmmm...maybe." Claire said, holding Jazzy close and nuzzling back into her. She was quiet for a long while, parsing a few thoughts, before softly saying. "Can I tell you a secret wish of mine?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 2:41 pm

Jasmine nodded, seeming in a little world apart from reality. She punctuated her acceptance with a hummed murmur, "Hmmmm?"
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 2:46 pm

Claire buried her head in Jazzy's hair, mumbling out her secret. She had been willing to share it, but now she was shy, and worried of how her lovely lover would take it. "I want another baby...with you..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 2:47 pm

Jazz's face pulsed red; how would she possibly respond with that? "...Claire, how...?"
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 2:51 pm

"I don't know, was reading something the other day about procedures to turn stem cells into eggs and sperm... Just...got me hopeful." She said, blushing as well.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 2:54 pm

Jasmine nodded; she'd heard of various methods, some of which required bone marrow from one of the parents, but she wasn't sure of how well it would work. "With me?" She asked, "Specifically?" After all, using her twin as a donor was always an option...
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 2:57 pm

"I know what your thinking, and I wouldn't ask you to ask him that." She said, kissing lightly at Jazzy's neck. "Yes, with you. With the love of my life..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 2:59 pm

Her face burned further; this was not where she had anticipated this day going. "I... I can have Savannah look into it..."
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 3:01 pm

"It's just a wish...you don't have to do anything about it..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 3:04 pm

"You know better than that." She said, nudging her so that she could meet the blue haired girl's harsh gaze.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)
Page 3 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next