Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 3:06 pm

Claire blushed deeper, before leaning in to kiss Jasmine deeply, hands encircling her waist.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 3:11 pm

Jasmine bent to her will easily enough, return the kiss as it was given to her.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 3:19 pm

"I love you..." She cooed out softly, nuzzling Jazzy lightly before kissing her again. "Light of my life... Well, second light."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 3:22 pm

"Hey, I was here, first," she joked, nuzzling her nose against the other woman's.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 3:24 pm

Claire returned the eskimo kiss. "Yeah, but you're just not as cute."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 3:28 pm

She pouted, acting offended as she looked at her, "I'm sorry I didn't get the Toromaki genes, sheesh..."
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 3:30 pm

"Well, if it makes you feel better, you got the sexy genes going on..." Claire said, running her hands down to Jazz's bare hips.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 3:33 pm

She laughed at this, shaking her head; silly woman. "Oh, do I, now? Is that what you want me to pass on?"
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 3:34 pm

"Well, it'll be dulled by my usual blandness."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 3:36 pm

Her eyes rolled, "Don't play that game with me." She said, pulling no stops as she immediately slid her hand down and pushed two fingers into the girl.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 3:39 pm

Claire gasped, bucking her hips and her whole body forward at the sudden penetration. "J-Jazzy!" She whined, eyes going a little wide at her sudden boldness.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 3:49 pm

Jasmine smirked, dancing her fingers back and forth inside her, as though they were walking. "Is there a prob~lem?"
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 3:50 pm

Claire leaned forward, wrapping her arms around Jasmine and holding her tight as she was teased. Tortured, she would say. "Y-You're so u-unfahahair!"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 4:01 pm

"Am I?" She asked, pressing her fingers deeper and dragging her fingerpads against the girl's inner walls, slowly, as she pulled them back out.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 4:01 pm

"A-Ahah!" Claire cried out, gripping Jazz tighter as her hips started to buck.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 4:15 pm

Jasmine smirked as she held her, not relenting in her teasing as she pressed and kneaded heavily at the woman's all-too-familiar g-spot. "You know better," she whispered, breath hot against the woman's ear. "You say you aren't attractive, I have to prove you wrong..."
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 4:17 pm

"H-H-How does thiiiiiis prove m-me wroohohong?" She mewled out, her hips bucking needily against Jazz's hand as her g-spot was played with, eyes and head rolling back as waves of pleasure coursed up her body.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 4:44 pm

Her smirk widened, "Why else would I want you so badly?"
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 4:48 pm

Claire whimpered, pulling away just a bit so that she could find Jazz's face, and then leaning in to kiss her ferociously.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 4:59 pm

Jasmine returned the kiss, but she also resumed her actions with renewed vigor.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 5:01 pm

Claire's hands found themselves tangled in blue hair, holding her to the kiss as her hips bucked with each new thrust. Granted, she could've used them to return the favor, but in all honesty she just wanted to hold to Jazz right now. Fighting back could come later.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 5:15 pm

For what it was worth, Jasmine was definitely what could only be described as amused. Continuing, faster, now, she found herself continuing to seek out the girl's pleasure, an easy fuel for her own.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 5:17 pm

Claire gripped tighter to Jasmine's hair, her whole body starting to buck instead of just her hips as she got closer and closer to the edge of that abyss.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 5:24 pm

Nipping at the woman's lip, she continued, faster and harder, now, occassionally slowing long enough to tease at the spot again.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 6:43 pm

Claire was going to unravel any moment know, nuzzling and kissing and struggling to make Jazzy feel loved as she did her work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)
Page 4 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next