Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2017, 3:27 pm

With a laugh, I mimicked the view he'd shown me, copying it to the window view. There was a passion to the way he'd talked about it, and it made me want to make that passion last, to see it at it's full potential. I found myself blushing at the thought: stupid, silly man... Making a realization, I added in a wall for him, attaching to it a master bathroom style suite, complete with a separate tub and shower, large vanity, personal sink, and walk-in closet. He could put anything and everything he wanted in those spaces. It was... something.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2017, 3:39 pm

With satisfaction I looked around, admiring her work. "Great job, Merry!" I told her, raising my thumb up. It was perfect! A perfect place to live! All thanks to our creators and MerryLynn. Happiness, perfection, heaven! So, now that my space was finished, I looked at my beloved companion and put my hand on her shoulder. "Now, let's focus on your room! I'm really curious what you'll come up with! If you need some help, just ask." I told her very enthusiastically, very excited.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2017, 7:49 pm

I paused for a moment, looking around at what I had kept of this world. I hadn't told him, but part of why I wanted to keep this particular realm was that the basic structure was already built; I didn't have to worry about holding us suspended while I tried to create the building's structure. We weren't bound by these walls, by any means, but it was nice to have the starting structure. Stepping back, I began to bend reality, summoning things from my mind to the area in front of me. In the space I designated as my own room, the floor spread out in a white, almost tiling expanse, spreading upwards and forming the walls. On the end opposite of Luey's room, as I'd made mine perpendicular to his, A wall of windows appeared, stretching out nearly the whole span of the wall. Plain white curtains spread over them as I redirected my attention to the adjacent wall. I waved my hand in front of it, bringing across it a zig-zagged mirror, painting the wall behind it in a similar, vertical, colorful pattern. I proceeded, then, to summon furniture and decor. Against the mirror wall, I summoned a colorful, geometric-patterned rug, floating the modern-designed bed and its attached nightstands overtop. Adding in a soft, puffy mattress, I carried over the design of the rug --- sorta --- into the bedspread, covering pillows in it, as well. Moving onto the shared wall, I brought about a black, modern desk and a white chair of the same style. Grinning, I looked around at the room before snapping my fingers; this popped the final wall, and it's door, into place, as well as adding an assortment of plants, hanging and otherwise, to the room. Almost satisfied, I liked up, waving my hand back and forth to summon a mesh canopy that I kept clinging to the ceiling with small string lights weaving through it. I grinned, wide, before directing my attention to the windows with a puzzled, almost hurt frown.

ooc:
This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 8 Latest-neon-bedspreadshexx-quilt-cover-set_bold-hexagons-modern-design_array-of-vivid-colours_contemporary-look-in-any-bedroom_luxuriously-soft-cotton-percale-and-fully-reversible-960x960
This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 8 D0c2af564012d7ca407b2f5e281ec273--colorful-bedroom-designs-teen-room-designs
This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 8 132501
This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 8 108cb527cb3f21d6044d76c1fb883973--white-bedrooms-modern-bedrooms
This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 8 Asymmetrical-glossy-black-and-white-bedroom-designs

Bedspread of the first, rug of the second, accent wall design of the third, bed style of the fourth, and everything else from the fifth.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2017, 8:36 pm

I watched her as she started bending the reality to create a room for herself. The more work she was putting into her living space, the more impressed I was becoming. I smiled widely when I saw when I saw a mix of colors with geometrical shapes and a modern atmosphere. She has a good taste indeed. I started walking around her newly created bedroom, admiring her ideas. Her room was definitely more interesting than mine. However, she seemed unsatisfied by something. I approached her slowly and asked- "What's wrong, Merry?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2017, 8:40 pm

I only barely heard him, barely, and even then, I really only caught my name. Shaking my head, I approached the windows. At the moment, they only looked into the void, eliminating a lot of the potential light they could be projecting into the room; luckily, most of that was artificial, anyway. Pushing the curtains back, I looked out at the empty view. I felt sad. Unsure. I have no idea what I want to put, here, what I want to see. Death City, perhaps? Or something mobile? It's all I could think of, but it still didn't feel entirely right. What did I want to see...? I could always change it but...
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2017, 8:47 pm

I understood what made her so sad. Empty void. I had the same problem before, however, I could easily solve mine thanks to the knowledge I was given "What about some nebulae? Or perhaps Earth from space?" I suggested, hoping she'd hear me and take my ideas into consideration. What else would fit her? I crossed my arms on my chest. What else would fit?
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2017, 8:51 pm

Space... I heard him, but these things weren't... they weren't me. They were my creator, staring into the expanse and dreaming big, beyond the stars. I didn't see in them what she saw. They reminded me to much of the void, of the way I travelled between threads, treating them like the stars I shot for. Instead, I shrug, plopping down on the floor, maneuvering my skirt so that I don't sit on it's fixed shape. I stare out, feeling as though it's engulfing me. Reaching for him, I try to bring him closer, to ground me, once more.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2017, 9:49 pm

Instead of helping her I made thing worse. I started worrying she might freak out like before. With a sigh, I shook my head. Then, she reached out for me. I quickly found myself next to her. With a caring smile, I reached my arms out to wrap them around her, to pull her closer for a snuggle. I closed my eyes. I think I've learned another thing about her- she might be scared of the void. My heart started beating faster- I love being close to her in an absolute silence. I guess this is my purpose- keeping an eye on MerryLynn. I love this life.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2017, 9:57 pm

I find myself clinging to the arms that wrap around me, my face burying in the sleeve in front of it. I don't look at the void as I dismiss its image, instead opting for mirror. In time, it allows me to look up. Something about the image of us, reflected back to me, feels like home.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2017, 10:06 pm

I opened my eyes for a second. She changed the void into a mirror. Yes! Mirror! Yes, the mirror is better. O closed my eyes once again shook my head. I hate when my brain can't see the simplest solutions and the most obvious facts. I suddenly felt an urge to do one certain addicting thing- I gently kissed MerryLynn on the forehead. I will protect her from the void she's so scared off. I suddenly remembered that one moment from before once again. The unusual one. I won't let her do that again.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2017, 7:32 am

My eyes drift to him, my hand reaching up to cup his cheek, "Kiss me again," I say, and I feel pitiful because it feels like a plea, "Kiss me again. Like you mean it."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2017, 8:14 am

I opened my eyes, in surprise. If we're honest, I've never expected her to ask me for a kiss. With a happy smile, I closed my eyes once again. My heart was beating fast a loud. A wave of excitement went through my body. I took a deep breath as I started moving my head close to hers. Our noses met first, our lips were next. At first, the kiss was gentle, but soon I pressed more. I snuggled her tighter as I put more energy into our kiss. This is addicting, very addicting. I want more and more. Sweet lips of a beloved girl. This sweetness can only be compared to the mythical ambrosia.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2017, 8:28 am

I melt and I fall apart beneath his touch but it's a comforting occurrence. It's a feeling like home and warmth, protection and security. It's more than I expected it to be and it's right. My face went red and I wonder to myself how it does that; this body is only so human. I don't eat, I don't drink, I don't even need sleep. I push back as he presses forward, returning the kiss with my own. I can hear my heart pounding; why does it pound in my ears when it should not even be so very real? I feel human, and that feeling, this belonging, is intoxicating. I'm feeling what I can only imagine to be drunk, caught somewhere between flying high at the touch of his lips and being rooted to where I am. There is no here and now in the void. There is no time. There is only what there is.

I think, therefore I am.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2017, 10:34 am

Once again this feeling returned- I forgot about the world. This feels right. Another kiss. What is MerryLynn thinking about? She often seems lost in her thoughts. I'm curious, what might be sitting in her mind? Our kiss became somewhat passionate, at least from my perspective. Such a great feeling. She is so human. She is a person. This is great about her. This moment feels like an eternity. I want it to last forever.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2017, 10:44 am

Heat burned my cheeks enough to be frightening; it feels like a fever. I know better than this, of course, but the brain works in strange ways, and mine chooses to bounce wherever it can. I pull back, holding him and making him follow me as I do so. There's a grin that teases at the corner of my lips even while I kiss him. I'm amused with myself, but then, when am I not?
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2017, 11:58 am

I let the pleasure last a little bit longer. There's a blush on my cheeks, I feel it. After a moment, I pulled my lips away for a second. After all, my body requires air. I looked at MerryLynn with a smile on my face.
"Is kissing on the floor our tradition now?" I asked her, whispering quietly. This is quite amusing, all our romantic moments happen on the floor. I'm not complaining though.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2017, 12:18 pm

"The other options," I begin to say, successfully failing to be coy. "Are beds and single-person chairs." I raise my brow at him, seeing if he's going to call me out on either option or just dissolve into an adorable, blushing and stuttering puddle of embarrassment. I can work with either.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2017, 1:04 pm

What is she implying? Strange thoughts started coming into my head, causing me to blush from embarrassment. "B-Baka..." I murmured quietly with a pout. The more I was thinking about this the more embarrassing my thoughts were becoming. I know, I know, I'm probably overreacting. However, what if she isn't teasing me this time? I don't know how to deal with this! halp
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2017, 1:05 pm

This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 8 D25
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2017, 1:08 pm

I was smirking at him, enjoying watching him squirm as he struggled to collect his thoughts. Jumping up, I spun on one foot, almost like I was skating on the floor, before... sensing something. Curious as the ends of my hat twitched like a rabbit's ears, I summoned my tablet, stopping in place and bringing up two separate webpages on the split screen window. Reading over the changes to the pages, I found myself laugh before dismissing the device once more. This done, I looked over at Raccoon, cast him a wink, and skated to my bed; he's so much fun when he squirms!
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2017, 1:29 pm

The more was happening the more confused I was. I stood up, trying to deal with my own confusion. Why must she always tease me? Why can't she be straightforward with me at least once? What did she see on her tablet? What is so funny? How to life? halp. I just followed Merry with a big blush on my cheeks and with a confusion in my mind. She's definitely teasing me. T-T
"Uh... What is so funny, Merry?" I asked her, out of curiosity in an attempt to calm my mind down a bit.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2017, 1:38 pm

I summoned it once more, though I was grinning at his approach. This was fun~! Winking, I patted the bed beside him but opted to answer his question first. When the tablet reappeared, I showed him the split screen window that compared the two webpages I had been looking at: character sheets on the site. "They're siblings, twins, actually, but they hate how much alike they are."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2017, 1:52 pm

I started reading the sheets. The descriptions of their abilities were almost the same. I chuckled. "They are you admin lady's characters right?" I noticed, not hiding my amusement. A short moment of comedic relief was enough for me to calm down. I sat on her bed with a smile and looked at her. Then I remembered why I had a giant blush on my cheeks in the first place...
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2017, 2:02 pm

"Yeah," I clarified, dismissing the tablet before looking back at him. He was blushing again. I smirked, leaning towards him, one hand just about the knee opposite me. "Problem~?" I teased, voice a song.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2017, 2:05 pm

Come on, Raccoon! She's just teasing you! You have to do something to protect what is left of your dignity. I smiled, trying to hide my embarrassment. "N-nooo, Not at all, Merry!" I replied, tilting my head slightly to the side, trying to look and sound calm. That didn't work as I intended but still... halp, how to flirt?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)
Page 8 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 23  Next