Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2017, 2:08 pm

"If there's not a problem then why are you stu- stu- stu- stuttering~?" I leaned closer to him, putting more of what almost nonexistent weight I had onto his leg as I did so.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2017, 2:27 pm

She got me! My plan didn't work and my blush became even larger. Plan B, Raccoon. You need a plan B! Or maybe even a plan C and D! I laughed nervously. "Y-you know, sometimes people stutter for no reason!" I told her, trying to relax a bit and calm myself down. What should I do? Yes, yes, yes! I need to use her weapons against her. This will definitely work! "Hm..
so what now, Merry? We're exactly where you wanted us to be!
" I told her, trying to tease her. A smirk appeared on my face as I winked at her
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2017, 2:29 pm

Silly man. I grin; he doesn't realize that, unlock him, I do plan for alternative reactions. Leaning towards him, I press my forehead to his, raising my brow and smirking as our noses touch. "Well, my brain goes all sorts of places at all sorts of times. It's how I work. Call me crazy, but it's normal for me. The question iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiisssssssssss what do you want, now?"

Last edited by LeolaniLiaMay on July 18th 2017, 4:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2017, 2:51 pm

Plan B failed! However, it gave me an opportunity to use plan c. Teasing her was the best way to counter her teasings. The smirk didn't leave my face. "Hm... Something for sure but I won't tell you." I replied with a wink. Suddenly, without warning, I put my hand on her cheek and kissed her on the lips. This is my plan c.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2017, 4:36 pm

His actions muffled a giggle as it escaped me. Grinning behind the kiss, I returned it with vigor. Silly man, did he think he could best me at what had become my own little game? Not me~
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2017, 5:03 pm

I pulled away and grinned. What now, Merry? Are you going to continue your little game? Knowing that you cannot win anymore? Perhaps I got overly confident; after all, I don't know what else she might have hidden under her sleeve.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2017, 5:10 pm

I smirked. Silly man, you let the Queen put you in check. Without a thought, I remove the shape to my skirt, leaning over him and swinging my outer leg around so as to straddle the man. I'm leaning against him, now, upper body pressed to his as I push him, gently but with enough force to make him move, with my forehead. "Check," I say, the word chased out of my mouth by a click of my tongue, a sound that becomes almost a punctuation for the dual syllable.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2017, 5:38 pm

I won't give up so quickly, Merry! I'm going to win this time. I gently grabbed her by her shoulders as I moved my body back to lay on the bed, pulling her with me. Now laying down on the bed, she is above me. I wrapped my arms around her body, trapping her in a snuggle. "Check?" I said, with a wide smirk. I wonder what are you going to do now, my dear.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2017, 6:32 pm

I laugh; the crazy man thinks that he can still win this~! Smirking, I bend down to offer him another kiss. I let my weight begin to sink down onto him. It doesn't take much; I weigh little, but my muscles still have to hold me. I let myself lay atop him, bracing my weight enough to not be overbearing.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2017, 7:05 pm

I chuckled. I don't know what's going on, but I kinda like it. We kissed again. This one was short but still sweet. Are you still trying to win?" I asked her with a smirk. To be honest, I don't care about winning anymore, this situation is too enjoyable. I slowly moved my hands towards her back, before moving my lips to meet hers again. The kiss was passionate and I wanted it to last longer than the previous one. My eyes closed themselves on their own
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2017, 7:11 pm

What was there to do besides win? It was a joking thought, but by this point, what was the difference? I laugh behind our kiss, a breathy gesture that paints his lips with the subtle hints of my joy. I don't know what to do here besides make things escalate or make them halt. I don't want things halted, but I don't... I press my elbows to the plush comforter of the bed, hands cupping the sides of his face.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2017, 7:29 pm

No answer, of course. There was a laughter instead. She's probably enjoying this as much as I do. What now, however? I'm not sure what she wants me to do. I continued our kiss passionately. One of my hands moved slightly down from the top of her back to the middle. Even though she probably couldn't get any closer, my hand pressed on her back.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2017, 7:32 pm

My back arches beneath his touch, giving in where he asks me to do so. Blushing slightly, I hum against his lips, a delicate murmur that bears no intelligible thought. I'm content with this, as it is; should it progress, I would not complain, but this is where I wish to be.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2017, 7:43 pm

With my hand I was exploring her back, out of a strange curiosity. I pulled away for a second to look at her cute face. Still, I'm not sure how far she wanted me to go. However, I have a feeling that this might be where she wants us to remain. I'm more than okay with this. I chuckled, for no reason. I'm just happy to be so close to her.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2017, 7:51 pm

I grin, pressing my forehead to his before giggling ever so slightly. "Happy there, Luey?" I wriggle slightly, just joking around with his touch.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2017, 11:05 am

I chuckled loudly with a red blush on my cheeks. "Of course, Merry! But your Creator wrote your words in black. I've almost missed it!" I told her with a wink before kissing her on the cheek. I wonder when or if our Admins will stop our fun. It's probably a matter of time.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2017, 11:13 am

I glance up, frowning in a pout as I narrow my eyes at the text. Stupid broken coding, "Well, that's unfortunate..."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2017, 11:21 am

"It indeed is. Want to lay side by side now? I'm not sure what position is more comfortable for you." I said gently placing my hands on her shoulders. Hm, our admins aren't interrupting... Great!

OOC: Don't praise the day before the sunset.

IC: . . .
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2017, 11:32 am

I found myself smirking, ignoring his admin entirely as I raised my brow at him. "Talking positions, now, Luey? Feeling a little frisky, are you?" It was too easy to tease him...
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2017, 11:35 am

I chuckled. Silly Merry! "What if you're just imagining things, my dear? Or, perhaps you're suggesting something~?" I replied with a wink. I won't let your teasings embarrass me again!
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2017, 11:39 am

I pout as I look at him, uncontent with this turn of events, "Would you very much mind it if I was?" I shot back, disregarding his wink in favor of my own attempts.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2017, 11:43 am

I tried to shrug, wondering what's on her mind. "I dun know...depeeends~?" I replied, still trying to tease her. However, her teasings caused my blush to grow a bit bigger. This is getting a bit embarrassing.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2017, 11:47 am

With a laugh, I move to crawl to the center of my bed, laying against it and staring up at the ceiling. My feet kick leisurely and I cast a smirk his way. "We both know you're not going to call my bluff." I assert, not meaning it as a challenge, instead simply stating the fact.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2017, 12:01 pm

"What bluff?" I asked surprised and red on my face. I joined her on the center, lying beside her. I narrowed my eyes, looking at her ready for another wave of teasings.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2017, 12:30 pm

"Don't lie," I say, rolling onto my side to face him, a single finger sliding up and own his chest. "If I actually suggested something, honestly, lewd, you couldn't call me on it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)
Page 9 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16 ... 23  Next