Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 19 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2017, 2:34 pm

We slowly resumed our nice, romantic walk towards the giant anomaly. "So, is the ice cream better than web cookies?" I asked her, grinning from ear to ear. I probably knew the answer.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2017, 2:43 pm

I give him a look before shoving him gently. Such a stupid question. "It is, but I still don't need to eat." The words are followed by the appearance of my tongue as I stick it out at him, but I'm smiling, still.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2017, 3:15 pm

I chuckled loudly. "I know you don't need to eat. However, you can eat for fun!"I replied. We were walking next to the infamous fountain I landed in during our visit in the Auroras thread. To think that all of this is happening in one thread! Probably we're far from the end. I suddenly remembered something... Riiight... Now I'm in 3 threads at once.

Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2017, 3:22 pm

I smile tenderly at him. I don't know if it's "possible" for me to be in multiple threads at once, or multiple instances in a single thread. I mean, I could bend reality to go one way or the other if I'd so desired. Still, it must be weird for Luey, being self-aware as he was. "I can do lots of things for fun. I don't think that's limited to eating."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2017, 3:35 pm

"Oh, I know my dear! Teasing me is one of those things, obviously!" I replied, smirking. The last time she was trying her teasings, she failed though. So funny, I learned to play her games. By the way, we're getting close to the exit from the city, if you want to know.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2017, 3:46 pm

I look up from where we're standing, taking his hand and tilting my head to the side as we examine the desert before us. There was enough distance that it would be a pain, but... "If you could have any mode of transport, what would it be?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2017, 3:54 pm

"Well, teleports are quick but...boring as hell. I like cars though, not the expensive ones, but those that a normal citizen can afford..." I replied immediately. Only after I finished speaking I realized she might just materialize a car out of nowhere. We can just use my portals to get there...
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2017, 4:11 pm

Oh, lookie, he's learning! Laughing, I snap my fingers, summoning, of all things, a jaguar. Tossing him the keys, I cast him a wink before moving to the passenger's seat.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2017, 4:40 pm

"So, in a Jaguar across the desert. Well, this might be fun. I hope there's a highway running near our little anomaly. Because driving on sand might not be as fun." I told her, sitting behind the wheel. I looked around the car. It's quite pretty, to be honest. "Hm... Let's play some music" I suggested, winking at her with a smirk on my face. Damn, this car has a lot of electronics in it.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2017, 4:45 pm

I laugh at him, amused, "I can always change it to an off-roader, if you want~" I wasn't lying, but the words were meant as a joke.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2017, 4:53 pm

I shrugged and then chuckled. "You can always create a proper highway." I replied, winking at her, before starting the engine. My, my, this car sounds like a jaguar a bit. "Hey, Merry! Be our DJ! Choose the music." I told her, enthusiastically
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2017, 4:59 pm

I roll my eyes, simultaneously playing my spotify playlist and summoning an open highway from her to the other city.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2017, 5:10 pm

""Why worry" is your theme song right?" I noticed. It was the first song on her playlist anyway. Oh, should I mention that I've never driven a car before? I mean, I know the theory... Anyway! Let's go!
At first, I was driving slowly. You know, to feel the car. However, after a few minutes, the car's gauge reached 75 miles per hour. "Well, this is fun!" I commented.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2017, 5:12 pm

"It is." I said, singing along to the song as it played through the speakers. I was soon laughing as he picked up speed, however.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2017, 5:16 pm

75 miles per hour is about 120 kilometers per hour and we can go even faster if we wanted. However, the faster we are the sooner we reach the anomaly. Why shorten the fun when we can take our time! 75 MPH is perfect. "After this thread, let's make another one! I even have an idea for it!" I said, grinning widely.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2017, 5:24 pm

Well, I'm beginning to think that he surpasses even my limits for breaking the walls, at this point. "You have an idea for a thread?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2017, 5:28 pm

"Yeah! Let's go for a trip around the world! I'm sure Rackie would let us!" I replied before laughing loudly. I mean, I'm already a narrator in one thread, so why can't I have ideas for threads!
OOC: Riight... Because you stole the role of a narrator for Anna from me!
IC: You're giving me too much power ;)
OOC: ._.
IC: :D
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2017, 9:28 am

I found myself blinking on repeat. For all my abilities, I hadn't actually spent any of my time trying to really explore the world, because there's a bit of an.... issue with trying to explore a forum-based world without being in threads. In short, I hadn't really done so and only knew of the places in theory. Practice and application were entirely different things. It made his proposal something wholly new, though, something that we could do together. I beamed. "So you make the time & space traveler into a tourist?" I teased, but I could practically feel the twinkling in my eyes.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2017, 11:53 am

"Yes, basically." I replied briefly, shrugging. It seems like my proposal caught her interest. I mean, she knew this world from the perspective of a mere witness, while I'd like to show her this world properly. She might learn something from this experience. Also, breaking the fourth wall around the NPCs might be quite funny.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2017, 11:55 am

I grin wide at him, "I'd like that." I tell him, finally, officially agreeing to the endeavor.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2017, 12:03 pm

I grinned, satisfied by her agreement. "Great!" I said, winking at her. "Don't forget, Rackie!" I told my creator loudly. We are getting close to the anomaly, which means that our ride will soon end.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2017, 12:12 pm

The highway, as well as the vehicle itself, with both disappear at the end; I'd already planned for that. So, instead, I put my focus on the city itself. Now, how to despawn a city...
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2017, 12:32 pm

OOC: "Well, this is a great question actually. How to make a whole city disappear!?"

IC:
I crossed my arms over my chest, staring at the anomaly and trying to figure out for to remove it from the existence. I'm not sure if even MerryLynn is strong enough for this. "What if we merge this anomaly with the city? I mean...If you can't make it disappear, perhaps merging it with the real Death City will fix the problem" I suggested, not really thinking about my words. My plan just seemed quite logical. 
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2017, 2:31 pm

I shrugged, unsure of how well that could work. It was possible of course, or... Suddenly, I was grinning, stepping back and thinking to myself. "What about some sort of rain? Drench the area..."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2017, 2:33 pm

I started wondering what might be on her mind. I mean, what would drenching the area do? "Hm...Do you want the anomaly to disappear under the sand?" I asked, trying to at least guess.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)
Page 16 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 19 ... 23  Next