Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   September 19th 2017, 12:13 pm

OOC: Anna's obviously a special young ninja. Don't mind her strange reactions. She's never had many friends >.> As for Raccoon... Let's say he's a bit busy right now :3

IC:
Raicheal's reaction slightly threw Anna off balance. Saying she was surprised would be a slight understatement. It was absolutely unexpected to see such a behavior from the girl. However, on the other hand, it seemed as if Raicheal's mind has been damaged due to her experiences with people. Anna's hands were trembling from stress and guilt. "Calm down... Calm down... You have to clear this out. You must tell her you're going to hurt her..." Thought the girl, with her eyes closed. The meister looked at the poor girl with pure sadness and pity towards her. "Raicheal, I'm on your side. Calm down." Anna told her, without approaching. It was probably the best option to keep distance to not scare her even more. "Let's start from the fact that the so-called "Mystery man" is no longer a threat. He's long gone. Or so I think. I can't find any signs or traces of him. Just... please, trust me. I'm really not working with him!" Anna spoke, it almost sounded like she was begging Raicheal to believe her. Hoping Raicheal believed her, Anna finally took two steps towards her. "And Raicheal... one more thing... You're definitely not a disguisting person. Everyone that has ever hurt you is a disguisting..."
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   September 20th 2017, 1:07 pm

OOC: *Munching on popcorn* I know she is a special little ninja who doesn't have a lot of friends but you have to admit that when she and Raicheal get over this hump they are going to be pretty close. I mean Anna did for all intents and purposes has seen her naked... this is going to be a weirdly intimate friendship. *Munching more* Also good, keep that nuisance busy, throw like a glowing zombie pirate army at him or something, being in post-surgery pain IRL is hard enough... I don't need to be dealing with him right now. Anyway... let's continue with this bit of awkwardness.

IC:

Raicheal sat crying on the ground as she cowered in Anna's presence as Anna began to speak. Upon hearing her words and the pleading tone of her voice, Raicheal put her arms down and relaxed her guard. Furthermore, when Anna stepped forward she made no attempts to flee her however she did flinch slightly as she moved.

"I...I'm sorry" Raicheal said weakly as tears continued to roll down her face "I... I know he is gone... a woman c-came and t-told me that s-shortly after h-he t-threatened me... I... I w-was just s-s-scared. I w-was s-scared he w-would c-come back and s-s-show the w-world how d-d-d-disgusting I am... because I am... I... I know you must have l-looked a-a-at the p-p-phone... and e-even i-if you t-think I a-am not... o-others w-will... some m-m-may e-e-e-ev-even w-want m-m-me to b-be t-that w-w-way a-a-ag-again... I... I d-don't w-want t-that... I n-n-never w-wanted a-any o-of i-i-it" Raicheal started to sob on the floor in front of Anna. The cheerful older girl who had been so helpful earlier this night was now nothing more than a shadow of the crying little girl from a long passed video.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   September 21st 2017, 9:43 am

OOC: Yeah, he's currently going through the infamous Shanghai thread :3 I hope he will survive that! Oh well, at least Raicheal's secrets are safe with Anna :P I guess they're both lucky in some way.

IC:
Anna shook her head and kneeled in front of the girl. There was a warm smile that appeared on her face. "Worry not Raicheal... No one will ever hurt you again and if someone tried, they would have to deal with me first... I promise " The girl told her, before moving to sit right next to her. Anna noticed the strangeness of the situation- so much had happened that day. At first, it was just a simple act of saving a stranger, which started a domino of events, which led to a beginning of a new friendship. Anna had an urge to just talk to Raicheal and somehow make her stop crying. "Ah, uhm... I'm sorry... for touching that...box... Forgive me..." The girl whispered, still feeling a bit bad for what she had done.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   September 21st 2017, 5:25 pm

OOC: *munching more* Huh. Shanghai Thread? That is a bit before my time. Is it really that bad? I say we send something glowing and zombified at him for good measure. *finishes popcorn* Bummer... you want more? I am going to get more. You stay here and keep an eye on this ever-growing tale of womanly bonding and friendship. *gets up to get more popcorn*

IC:

Raicheal sat the sobbing, barely noticing Anna who had knelt down in front of her. However, as Anna promised to keep others from hurting her, Raicheal stopped sobbing and looked up at her with red, puffy eyes.

"You don't need to do that..." She said softly with a note of sadness in her voice "I'm not really worth all that trouble... but thanks." Raicheal used her sleeves to wipe away her tears before pulling her knees to her chest and hugging her legs. She watched lightly as Anna sat next to her and even moved slightly closer to her. When Anna apologized for touching the box and asked for forgiveness, Raicheal closed her eyes and nodded.

"It's ok..." She said sighing sadly "I was a muppet in the first place for not getting rid of it... I just didn't want to risk someone finding it but well..." Raicheal glanced over to Anna ad blushed deeply before looking away.

"Ummm...Anna... how... how much of that p-phone did you l-look a-at?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   September 22nd 2017, 9:22 am

ooc: Let's just say that... Shanghai is gone now Happy That's how important the Shanghai thread was. I think he's busy enough. Also, MerryLynn probably wouldn't let him break this thread again. Hey! You've eaten all our popcorn alone! .-.

ic:
Anna shook her head. "Not much... That was just too shocking to watch... Just... Noone deserves to be forced to go through such hell... Especially someone as nice as you." Anna told her quietly, with her eyes closed. She was being honest. There were still so many questions on her mind, but it wasn't important at the moment. Anna looked a Raicheal and patted her on the shoulder gently. "There's no need to be sad. Leave everything in the past and just move forward. Well, at least that's what I would do..." She said with warm tone and a friendly smile. Many thoughts were going through Anna's mind. Where are the monsters that hurt Raicheal? Are they still alive? Is that asshole Alex alive? Is there a way to help Raicheal finally deal with her past once and for all? Would... Anna blushed slightly suddenly. She has never had many friends. In her childhood, she was an outcast because of her hair and eyes. During her time in Death City she made one true friend, but even she was quite a busy person with her own problems. So most of her days, Anna would spend alone, improving her skills or hunting for the bad guys. Well, maybe she found a boyfriend and made some acquaintances, but it all couldn't change the strange feeling of loneliness. That's why one question seemed more important for her than the others- would Raicheal accept her as a friend?
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   September 22nd 2017, 10:37 pm

OOC: *yells for a different room* Well... ok, who knows maybe Shanghai will take him with it and if not I'll hope Merry keeps him in check else I will have to do something and trust me, I'm evil when I am acting good... you don't want me to start acting evil to act evil. *walks back in dragging a huge tub of popcorn* Also, I'm sorry for the popcorn. You tend to get hungry when you're not allowed to eat anything for a few days. Here, Dig in and let's continue this story of the most awkward way imaginable to make friends.

IC:

Raicheal sat next to Anna, red-faced with her head half buried in her knees. As Anna answered her question she looked up a little as the redness faded.  

"Thank you..." Raicheal said quietly as she nodded a little "It's embarrassing enough that you know... but those images... they are a lot worse than being seen in your knickers..." She blushed more as a small smile appeared on her face before jumping slightly as Anna patted her on the back. However, her smile soon turned back to a slight frown as Anna spoke again.

"I know Anna... but it's hard to do..." Raicheal said squeezing her legs a little more and resting her head on her knees "It feels like every time I try to... something like this happens and everything come rushing back. I know you didn't mean it and I don't blame you... it's just... it's never easy... and it never seems to end..." Tears started to roll down Raicheal's face again as she hugged her knees tighter.

"To be honest... I got lucky tonight..." She laughed slightly, a somber tone in her voice "Those men had no clue who I am... was. To them, I was just some random girl... if they had known... it would have been worse... I know it's... it's happened before. The gang who... who owned me sold those photos and... and videos to people all over the world. Some of my... fans... they... they sometimes find me. It never ends well... and there is nothing I can do to stop it for happen again..."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   September 24th 2017, 1:11 pm

OOC: Hey! I want him alive! >..> And please, no evil >..> Anyway, if you're still hungry, then we can get more snacks from the HQ!

IC:

Anna closed her eyes and sighed quietly. It all was just so sad and unfair. Raicheal really deserved better. Anna couldn't even imagine herself in the girl's position, it was just too overwhelming. No words could describe the feelings that were going through the albino girl's soul. It all caused tears to appear in her eyes too. "Raicheal..." She whispered quietly, before doing something rather unexpected- she hugged the poor, unlucky girl. "I promise... I promise that I will never let anyone hurt you again..." She whispered, tightening the hug. Anna knew the silliness of her promise, she couldn't predict the future, she couldn't be always keeping an eye on Raicheal. However, that promise was what she desired. How strange was the mind of this little girl- getting so attached to a person she had just met.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   

Back to top Go down

The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2