Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2017, 12:13 pm

OOC: Anna's obviously a special young ninja. Don't mind her strange reactions. She's never had many friends >.> As for Raccoon... Let's say he's a bit busy right now :3

IC:
Raicheal's reaction slightly threw Anna off balance. Saying she was surprised would be a slight understatement. It was absolutely unexpected to see such a behavior from the girl. However, on the other hand, it seemed as if Raicheal's mind has been damaged due to her experiences with people. Anna's hands were trembling from stress and guilt. "Calm down... Calm down... You have to clear this out. You must tell her you're going to hurt her..." Thought the girl, with her eyes closed. The meister looked at the poor girl with pure sadness and pity towards her. "Raicheal, I'm on your side. Calm down." Anna told her, without approaching. It was probably the best option to keep distance to not scare her even more. "Let's start from the fact that the so-called "Mystery man" is no longer a threat. He's long gone. Or so I think. I can't find any signs or traces of him. Just... please, trust me. I'm really not working with him!" Anna spoke, it almost sounded like she was begging Raicheal to believe her. Hoping Raicheal believed her, Anna finally took two steps towards her. "And Raicheal... one more thing... You're definitely not a disguisting person. Everyone that has ever hurt you is a disguisting..."
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2017, 1:07 pm

OOC: *Munching on popcorn* I know she is a special little ninja who doesn't have a lot of friends but you have to admit that when she and Raicheal get over this hump they are going to be pretty close. I mean Anna did for all intents and purposes has seen her naked... this is going to be a weirdly intimate friendship. *Munching more* Also good, keep that nuisance busy, throw like a glowing zombie pirate army at him or something, being in post-surgery pain IRL is hard enough... I don't need to be dealing with him right now. Anyway... let's continue with this bit of awkwardness.

IC:

Raicheal sat crying on the ground as she cowered in Anna's presence as Anna began to speak. Upon hearing her words and the pleading tone of her voice, Raicheal put her arms down and relaxed her guard. Furthermore, when Anna stepped forward she made no attempts to flee her however she did flinch slightly as she moved.

"I...I'm sorry" Raicheal said weakly as tears continued to roll down her face "I... I know he is gone... a woman c-came and t-told me that s-shortly after h-he t-threatened me... I... I w-was just s-s-scared. I w-was s-scared he w-would c-come back and s-s-show the w-world how d-d-d-disgusting I am... because I am... I... I know you must have l-looked a-a-at the p-p-phone... and e-even i-if you t-think I a-am not... o-others w-will... some m-m-may e-e-e-ev-even w-want m-m-me to b-be t-that w-w-way a-a-ag-again... I... I d-don't w-want t-that... I n-n-never w-wanted a-any o-of i-i-it" Raicheal started to sob on the floor in front of Anna. The cheerful older girl who had been so helpful earlier this night was now nothing more than a shadow of the crying little girl from a long passed video.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2017, 9:43 am

OOC: Yeah, he's currently going through the infamous Shanghai thread :3 I hope he will survive that! Oh well, at least Raicheal's secrets are safe with Anna :P I guess they're both lucky in some way.

IC:
Anna shook her head and kneeled in front of the girl. There was a warm smile that appeared on her face. "Worry not Raicheal... No one will ever hurt you again and if someone tried, they would have to deal with me first... I promise " The girl told her, before moving to sit right next to her. Anna noticed the strangeness of the situation- so much had happened that day. At first, it was just a simple act of saving a stranger, which started a domino of events, which led to a beginning of a new friendship. Anna had an urge to just talk to Raicheal and somehow make her stop crying. "Ah, uhm... I'm sorry... for touching that...box... Forgive me..." The girl whispered, still feeling a bit bad for what she had done.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2017, 5:25 pm

OOC: *munching more* Huh. Shanghai Thread? That is a bit before my time. Is it really that bad? I say we send something glowing and zombified at him for good measure. *finishes popcorn* Bummer... you want more? I am going to get more. You stay here and keep an eye on this ever-growing tale of womanly bonding and friendship. *gets up to get more popcorn*

IC:

Raicheal sat the sobbing, barely noticing Anna who had knelt down in front of her. However, as Anna promised to keep others from hurting her, Raicheal stopped sobbing and looked up at her with red, puffy eyes.

"You don't need to do that..." She said softly with a note of sadness in her voice "I'm not really worth all that trouble... but thanks." Raicheal used her sleeves to wipe away her tears before pulling her knees to her chest and hugging her legs. She watched lightly as Anna sat next to her and even moved slightly closer to her. When Anna apologized for touching the box and asked for forgiveness, Raicheal closed her eyes and nodded.

"It's ok..." She said sighing sadly "I was a muppet in the first place for not getting rid of it... I just didn't want to risk someone finding it but well..." Raicheal glanced over to Anna ad blushed deeply before looking away.

"Ummm...Anna... how... how much of that p-phone did you l-look a-at?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2017, 9:22 am

ooc: Let's just say that... Shanghai is gone now :) That's how important the Shanghai thread was. I think he's busy enough. Also, MerryLynn probably wouldn't let him break this thread again. Hey! You've eaten all our popcorn alone! .-.

ic:
Anna shook her head. "Not much... That was just too shocking to watch... Just... Noone deserves to be forced to go through such hell... Especially someone as nice as you." Anna told her quietly, with her eyes closed. She was being honest. There were still so many questions on her mind, but it wasn't important at the moment. Anna looked a Raicheal and patted her on the shoulder gently. "There's no need to be sad. Leave everything in the past and just move forward. Well, at least that's what I would do..." She said with warm tone and a friendly smile. Many thoughts were going through Anna's mind. Where are the monsters that hurt Raicheal? Are they still alive? Is that asshole Alex alive? Is there a way to help Raicheal finally deal with her past once and for all? Would... Anna blushed slightly suddenly. She has never had many friends. In her childhood, she was an outcast because of her hair and eyes. During her time in Death City she made one true friend, but even she was quite a busy person with her own problems. So most of her days, Anna would spend alone, improving her skills or hunting for the bad guys. Well, maybe she found a boyfriend and made some acquaintances, but it all couldn't change the strange feeling of loneliness. That's why one question seemed more important for her than the others- would Raicheal accept her as a friend?
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2017, 10:37 pm

OOC: *yells for a different room* Well... ok, who knows maybe Shanghai will take him with it and if not I'll hope Merry keeps him in check else I will have to do something and trust me, I'm evil when I am acting good... you don't want me to start acting evil to act evil. *walks back in dragging a huge tub of popcorn* Also, I'm sorry for the popcorn. You tend to get hungry when you're not allowed to eat anything for a few days. Here, Dig in and let's continue this story of the most awkward way imaginable to make friends.

IC:

Raicheal sat next to Anna, red-faced with her head half buried in her knees. As Anna answered her question she looked up a little as the redness faded.  

"Thank you..." Raicheal said quietly as she nodded a little "It's embarrassing enough that you know... but those images... they are a lot worse than being seen in your knickers..." She blushed more as a small smile appeared on her face before jumping slightly as Anna patted her on the back. However, her smile soon turned back to a slight frown as Anna spoke again.

"I know Anna... but it's hard to do..." Raicheal said squeezing her legs a little more and resting her head on her knees "It feels like every time I try to... something like this happens and everything come rushing back. I know you didn't mean it and I don't blame you... it's just... it's never easy... and it never seems to end..." Tears started to roll down Raicheal's face again as she hugged her knees tighter.

"To be honest... I got lucky tonight..." She laughed slightly, a somber tone in her voice "Those men had no clue who I am... was. To them, I was just some random girl... if they had known... it would have been worse... I know it's... it's happened before. The gang who... who owned me sold those photos and... and videos to people all over the world. Some of my... fans... they... they sometimes find me. It never ends well... and there is nothing I can do to stop it for happen again..."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2017, 1:11 pm

OOC: Hey! I want him alive! >..> And please, no evil >..> Anyway, if you're still hungry, then we can get more snacks from the HQ!

IC:

Anna closed her eyes and sighed quietly. It all was just so sad and unfair. Raicheal really deserved better. Anna couldn't even imagine herself in the girl's position, it was just too overwhelming. No words could describe the feelings that were going through the albino girl's soul. It all caused tears to appear in her eyes too. "Raicheal..." She whispered quietly, before doing something rather unexpected- she hugged the poor, unlucky girl. "I promise... I promise that I will never let anyone hurt you again..." She whispered, tightening the hug. Anna knew the silliness of her promise, she couldn't predict the future, she couldn't be always keeping an eye on Raicheal. However, that promise was what she desired. How strange was the mind of this little girl- getting so attached to a person she had just met.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2017, 2:49 am

OOC:
*bursts back into the room panting* Sorry Rackie I...ummm... I had something to do and it only took *looks at watch* almost two months but I am back... and I see you ate all the popcorn while I was gone so you better go get those admin snacks *sits down and throws backpack to the side as it opens and a pair of binoculars, a map of Shanghai and a block of C-4 fall out* Whoops... ummm how did those get in there *quickly puts the items back while laughing fakely* let’s just pretend we didn't see that... ok? ok. now let's get back to the thread!

IC:

Raicheal was taken aback a little by the sudden hug and promise from Anna and sat there for a minute or two letting Anna cry on her before hugging her back. Raicheal took the young girl in her arms and softly rubbed her back to calm her as Raicheal's grandmother once did for her.

"It's ok Anna..." She said in a soft and comforting tone "I'm glad that you want to help me but please don't burden yourself with such a difficult promise. If you want to help me then please just be a friend I can turn to when I am in trouble and I will do the same for you. Ok?" Raicheal continued to hold Anna as she cried, allowing the girl to have someone to lean on in her time of need.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2017, 1:15 pm

OOC: Uhm... *pulls a huge bowl of popcorn out of nowhere* C-C4? Shanghai map? A-Anyways! I hope your... hm... trip? I hope your trip was successful. Welcome back! c-can I have some C4? (poor Raccoon)

IC:

Anna wiped off her tears once she calmed down. She closed her eyes for a second to take a deep breath. It certainly helped her. "S-Sure..." The girl said, almost whispering. There was a strange calmness (tranquility?) in her soul. Making a new friend made her somehow happy. Anna directed her mind onto more positive thoughts- "You can count on me." She told Raicheal, smiling slightly. However, a blush would soon appear on her face as she saw what happened to whatever Raicheal had on that plate she'd crashed. "I-I'm sorry for your meal... Uhm..." Anna made a short pause to think how to solve the issue of the poor dish that'd landed on the floor. The ninja girl snapped her finger. "Oh I know, let me invite you for dinner at my place." She said with a wink. How strange was the mind of this girl- she went from sad to very positive in just a few moments.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2017, 2:01 pm

OOC: *reads post* huh, I never really thought her mind to be strange. Raicheal's just like that. She is somber and sad as well as frustrated about her life. However, when she sees someone in need she does everything she can to comfort and help them. In a sense she is very motherly but that doesn't mean she isn't sad about everything that has happened to her. *pauses for a moment* Why am I explaining this to you. Your an omnipotent admin. Anyway, pass the popcorn and I'll give you what's left of the C4. It surprisingly takes less then expected to knock down a burning building.

IC:

Raicheal smiled a little as Anna calmed down and agreed to be her friend. When Anna started apologizing for Raicheal's lost meal, she just waved it off.

"It's fine Anna... I should have held onto it tigh...." but before she could finish Anna invited her to dinner at her place.

"oh..ummmm... I...I wouldn’t want to be a bother and... ummm... you still need to see you witch friend and all...." She blushed slightly as she stumble over the somewhat lame excuses she was coming up with but of course she never outright rejected the invitation.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2017, 2:34 pm

OOC: I was talking about Anna actually ^^ *Hands him the bowl of popcorn* Yea, I'll make sure to check thread areas for C4 next time I decide to put my characters in danger XD (I wouldn't call myself omnipotent though :P )

IC:
"The day's still young. I can visit her before or even after dinner!" Anna explained smiling. She found Raicheal's excuses a bit amusing, even though she knew she would probably show similar excuses if she was in her position. "It's okay, really! It'll just be you, me and probably my brother." Anna told her, as she raised her thumb up. From the albino's girl perspective the idea seemed like fun.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2017, 3:09 pm

OCC: Oh... well then... my bad *takes the popcorn and starts eating* You really should, it was ridiculously easy to plan and they didn't ever see me. Now BACK TO THE THREAD!!!

IC:

"O-Ok then..." Raicheal said accepting her invitation with only slight hesitation. "I-If your sure...I ...I love to join you for dinner but ummm..." she paused and looked around the room for a second "we should probably clean up this mess first and you'll want your trousers back unless you just want to borrow my skirt... I still think it looks good on you..." Raicheal smiled warmly at Anna, happy she had made a friend even if it was through...unfortunate means.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2017, 4:02 pm

Anna blushed at Raicheal's comment. "P-Perhaps it's true... I prefer trousers though." She explained as she looked away for a second and started playing with her hair a bit. Once her blush disappeared, she stood up and looked around. "A-Anyway, I'll help you with cleaning the mess!" Anna said enthusiastically as she put her hands on her hips. With her pale fingers, she felt the skirt, which automatically caused her to blush once again. "M-Maybe I should put my trousers on first..." She added, mumbling, as she folded her arms over her chest.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2017, 6:09 pm

Raicheal giggled a little at Anna's reactions as she herself stood back up from the floor.

"You'll be fine Anna. I have cleaned most of this building in a skirt and haven't had any issue. Besides... well to be blunt... I have already seen your knickers but I can understand how you feel. Just wait here a second..." With that Raicheal exited the room, leaving Anna standing there by herself. She first headed to the bath which was only a few doors down. There she quickly washed the stew off her feet and shoes before grabbing some of the towels to clean up what was left in her room. She then headed to the Laundry room all the while cleaning the stew coated footprints she had made from her room to the bath. Once there she removed Anna's trousers and gloves from the dryer and by the fact that they were cool to the touch, meant they had been done for a while. She lastly grabbed a broom and dustpan from the Kitchen before heading back to her room. In all, it was about 10 minutes before she came back into the room carrying the retrieved items.

"Here" She said as she carefully stepped around the mess and into the room before handing Anna the broom, dustpan, and towels "Use those to clean up the stew and shattered plate, I will do something about the stain later." With that she when over to the desk chair and sat down with Anna's trousers before opening the sewing kit and threading a needle. She sat there for a minute or two as she sewed and Anna cleaned before she spoke up once more.

"Anna..." Raicheal said with a slight nervousness to her voice "I know you must have questions and well... I will do my best to answer them so please... ask them..."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2017, 3:46 pm

Anna wanted to protest that it was just her personal preference to be wearing trousers, but Raicheal was too quick and left the room before the ninja could open her mouth. Anna started walking around the room slowly with her hands behind her head. She tried to put together everything she learned about Raicheal's past. Obviously, she had been a victim of human traffickers, which obviously left many scars- not only on her body but also on her mind. Her captures took many photos and videos of her and probably posted them over the internet. It all had lasted for many years.  Eventually, she had been rescued (presumably by someone from Shibusen) and brought to Death City where she was supposed to start a new life.
Anna put her hand on her chin putting together the next piece of history.
Eventually, somehow, her former ally found out about her and her past. Presumably, he wanted to find the ones that hurt her. "However..." Anna mumbled to herself before she continued with her train of thoughts- However, Alex's methods were bad and only hurt Raicheal more. With the kishin egg's disappearance, she was safe once again. Until the day Raicheal met Anna, who used to work with Alex...

Suddenly, Anna's train of thoughts got interrupted by the girl's return to the room.
The albino girl took the cleaning tools and quickly got to work. She was quite fast so soon the floor would be (almost) clean. The stain was the only problem.
Raicheal's words surprised Anna. Why would she have more questions if she knew a bit too much? The girl put her hands on her hips and turned her head away for a second. Anna's face suddenly turned very serious. "Actually... I might have one... I want to apologize for it before I ask. Raicheal, where can I find the gang that... Did that to you?" She asked. Was she planning revenge?
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2017, 4:49 pm

Silence filled the room as Anna’s question hung in the air only to be broken unimaginablely by Raicheal starting to giggle and laugh. She continued for a minute or two before speaking up still half giggling.

"Sorry. Sorry. It... It’s just... My Mestier asked me the same thing when I had to tell him... it’s strange, I know... but it is sort of amusing that you reacted the same way. I’m glad... it’s nice to know that there are people here who would go so far to help me." The smile faded from her face as a grim and somber look overtook it.

"I’m sorry but you can’t find them... they’re dead..." she said her voice now shaking a little. "The whole gang were Kinish Eggs and the DWMA forces that saved me killed them all... I guess there are still the m-men who paid to u-u-use m-me but... I never knew their names... only the nicknames they called themselves. That’s what the mystery man wanted but I... I would have never been able to give him that anyway... A few tears fell into the trouser she was sewing as she reached up and wiped her eyes, not realizing she had been crying.

"S-Sorry." She said shakily as she tried to dry the tear stains from the trousers.
”D-Do you have anymore questions? I don’t mine... you know so much already and I... I want to do what I can to help clarify things... besides... it’s... it’s nice having someone else to talk about these things with..."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2017, 5:07 pm

Anna shook her head. At least the gang is no longer a threat." The ninja thought "No questions. At least for now." She told her briefly as she approached her friend and crouched in front of her. The ninja girl closed her eyes for a moment to think about a way to at least take revenge on the "customers" that hurt Raicheal. "Yeah, I must admit that even though some of Alex-... I mean the mystery man's methods were despicable he was quite efficient at what he was doing. I don't intend to defend him. Frankly speaking, I would have killed him for what he's done to you if he was alive, but... I cannot ignore that he was quite skillful." Anna said, before making a short pause. She put her hand gently on Raicheal's and looked into her eyes. "Nicknames are enough for me to at least try to track some of them down..." The albino girl said. The whole time she was calm and there was a strange maturity in her behavior, even though she was just a teenager. Another pause. Anna needed to think. "We can just stop right here, if you want. I don't want to stress you more." The girl told Raicheal with worry in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2017, 5:45 pm

"Anna..." Raicheal said softly, worry laced in her voice as she squeezed her hand gently. ”I’m... I’m grateful that you want to do something about them but... these men are dangerous. They may have not been Kinish eggs like the gang but... I have seen what they are like and the horrible things they enjoying doing. They... they look like anyone else but they’re monsters on the inside and... I... I don’t want you getting hurt trying to face them because of me..."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2017, 5:57 pm

Anna shook her head "It's okay. I'll be fine... After all, ninjas were not only great spies and saboteurs but also assassins..." The girl told her smiling. Her worry made her feel like she was really important to Raicheal, even if just a bit. Anna closed her eyes. She needed to tell her something important. Once she looked at her again, there was a confident, wide smile visible on her face. "Plus, I'm not alone." Anna told her, beginning her big revelation. "I must tell you something, Raicheal. I help a certain organization. They call themselves "The Justice Posse" and their mission is simple... They want to fight the evil people as according to them there is more evil than good in this world. I'm sure they'd support me if I went to fight those monsters!" The girl explained with such a confident tone. "Plus... I wouldn't even suggest what I've suggested if I wasn't sure that I have a chance against them... Because I know you wouldn't forgive me if I went there and got hurt in the process." She added. The last sentence of her speech was quietly spoken and it was followed by a blush and Anna's attempt to look away.

OOC: If Anna didn't have a boyfriend I'd probably start shipping her with Raicheal XD
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2017, 6:28 pm

The room was quiet once more as Raicheal looked down at the blushing ninja in front of her. To be honest, she wasn’t sure if she was doing the right thing or not. The men were monsters, there was no doubt there, but sending Anna and this “Justice Posse” off to kill them out of revenge... it just didn’t feel right for a number of reasons. However, the more she looked at Anna, the more she was reminded of the other girls who were with her in that hell... and how she always wanted to just make their pain go away. Raicheal reached down and pulled Anna into a tight hug, which was slightly awkward for Anna do to the fact her face was in the middle of Raicheal’s breasts through Raicheal seemed too focused on the hug to notice this.

"Ok..." She said her voice still racked with worry "But promise me if you do find any of them that you’ll me safe and won’t do anything stupid and if the guardsman or DWMA got to them frist you’ll leave it be. Ok?"

OOC: *munching popcorn* Rackie? Why do I have the strange feeling that we are starting to slowly build a ship to be christened at a later date.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2017, 7:01 pm

OOC: Hm... I don't know! Not my fault that they're two perfect angels! But yeah... they really are great.

IC:

Anna was taken by surprise when Raicheal trapped her in a tight hug. At first, she didn't mind. Well, she even enjoyed it! However, she quickly noticed two things: One, where her face was. Two, that she couldn't breathe! She wanted to say something to make Raicheal at least give her some room to inhale precious oxygen. The girl's face turned red. In the end, she started wiggling her arms. All she managed to say was- "I...I can't br-breatheee..."
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2017, 1:49 am

OOC: True but before we continue to build this ship we should get it certified by the grand master shipper Lani May.

IC:

Raicheal snapped back to her senses having heard Anna's panicked cries and released the poor suffocating ninja.

"Oh my Death! Anna! I am so sorry! Really Really Sorry! Are you ok! Please say something!" Raicheal said frantically as she shook the small girl by her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2017, 11:33 am

The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) - Page 2 SGxMTjr
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2017, 11:48 am

OOC: Hahahahaaa XD Ship approved. Anna is falling in love with poor Raicheal XD

IC:

Anna's head was moving back and forth slowly, catching fresh air. "Ish...ohkayy" She murmured quietly trying to calm down from her (not really)near death experience. With her cheeks red, she took a deep breath. "It's okay, it's okay! I'm alive." She told her before she shook her head. "You're surprisingly strong." The girl told her, smirking. Anna cleared her throat, then she returned to the topic. "Anyway, I promise won't do anything stupid." The ninja told her, looking her in the eyes. Then she looked around to make sure everything was clean enough. "Oh yeah, by the way, I've cleaned the floor. So I'm ready when you are." Anna told Raicheal with her arms folded on her chest. "AND! What's more important, I think I've got used to this skirt!" She added as she put her hands on her hips and smiled proudly. The truth was that she also had a school uniform that she absolutely hated wearing. However, her brother would often force her to wear it to finally make her look like a normal person.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2017, 6:53 pm

Raicheal sighed with relief as Anna told her she was ok and blushed a little when Anna called her strong. When Anna promised not to do anything stupid in her pursuit of the men, Raicheal smiled but still looked worried about it. Then, she said the room was clean and they should be ready to go as soon as Raicheal was, even if it meant Anna had to wear the skirt there.

”Are you sure Anna? I mean it will only take me a few more minutes to fix the hole. I want you to be comfortable even if you won’t look as adorable as you do now. ” She said smiling, truth was, Raicheal just thought the ninja looked to cute in her skirt to not say something but she wasn’t about to force Anna to do something she didn’t want to do.

OOC: Well that is that. It is official. Time to attack you with innocent cuteness. Prepare your heart Anna! For no force on earth can stop the sure power of love!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next