Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2020, 4:42 pm

His face flushed again, but he relaxed quickly when he realized that her innocence had prevailed enough for her to not pursue whatever it was he had offered her earlier. Holding her more gently, now, he returned the kiss with a chasteness he wanted to pride himself in, if it weren't for the fact that he knew that it was a lie. Poor girl. It was going to take all of his self-control and then some not to corrupt her, even unintentionally... especially unintentionally.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2020, 5:10 pm

He had to be quite careful, after all, someone as innocent as Nunally was more than vulnerable to corruption. Luckily or not, it seemed like it was completely up to him how pure she would remain in the future. Nana would prolong her kiss for a moment before finally pulling away and letting out a happy sigh, which was followed by a smile that held similar emotions. Looking him in the eyes, she looked as if she was anticipating him to finally say something.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2020, 5:28 pm

For all his rich, Playboy history gave him, Joe was at a loss with Nunally. She boke past his guard and caught him off of it, leaving him awkward, flustered, and very much like the awkward schoolboy he'd managed to avoid being in the past. At a loss, what brilliance was left of his brain managed only to blurt out a shaky, "I guess you're stuck with me, now." He knew the second that it fell last his lips that it was the wrong thing to say, or at least not enough. Still, he couldn't take that back now-
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2020, 6:17 pm

It's not like Nunally could tell that it wasn't the best thing to say. For her, it only meant that he'd returned her feelings. Which was all that mattered to her. So, with the purity of the mind, mixed with joy, she nodded. "Yes... Yes, I am... And that's all I really want..." Nana replied as she looked him in the eyes. Though her voice still seemed a little shaky, from all the overwhelming feelings she'd experienced. Her heart was beating fast and so loud she could hear it, but it was a good sign. Especially since finally understood what that meant. After all, for a long time, her heart was speeding up whenever her thoughts or eyes would wander towards him. It all suddenly made sense.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2020, 6:25 pm

He seemed completely relieved to find that his response hadn't disappointed or upset her. That, at least, was a good sign. If his awkwardness didn't come off as rude or standoffish, then he could deal with it a lot more than if he hurt her. Fuck, he didn't know what he'd ever do if he did hurt her. He didn't want to think about it. "We should... head back. Before the girls get upset."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2020, 6:40 pm

Nunally nodded. He was right, they had been out for quite a while. The last thing she wanted to achieve was making the girls really upset with them. "Uhm... L-Let's go then..." She said, untangling herself from their previous embrace. Though, she immediately took his hand and squeezed it tightly. "I... want m-more hugs though..." She said more to herself than to him, with a blush returning onto her cheeks again.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2020, 6:53 pm

This blush at least wasn't as all-consuming as the last one, and he chuckled softly, nodding in agreement with her request. "I think I can manage that one," he told her, his tone surprisingly teasing as he began to lead her back to the apartment. Well, it hadn't been his intention initially, but it would seem that he now had a live-in girlfriend. This would be interesting.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2020, 7:05 pm

Another thing to add to the list of unusual things about their relationship. Was there anything that wasn't unusual in Nana's relationship with Joseph and his sisters though? Nunally didn't know another life though, but she was more than happy with what she had. Although most of the time she had a feeling that life and her partners and now boyfriend were too generous to her. Their way back home would probably go without any further issues apart from Nana's constantly changing shade of pink on her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2020, 2:03 pm

They'd find that the door had been left unlocked, though that was almost more worrisome, in some ways; even with both of his sisters being weapons, the fact that the door was left unlocked meant that surely someone was keeping an eye on it. His thought was proven accurate when he turned the knob, pushing the door aside and holding it open for his companion to find them directly in Jasmine's sights. Her gaze was cool, steady, but it was like daggers of ice, creeping from her gaze and take a stab at his heart, or at least his conscious. Oh, yeah. he was in for it, now.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2020, 2:08 pm

Nunally was about to go inside when she saw the look that Jasmine was giving them, or rather Joseph. She froze in place almost immediately, feeling her heart jump. She finally walked inside, although quite sheepishly like a child who was scared of getting scolded. Really, in her mind, there was no certainty who would be getting scolded. A part of her felt like it would be both of them. Perhaps she was far from the truth.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2020, 2:29 pm

Her gaze was a soft as a babbling creek when it rested on Nana, all the turmoil and violence lost from them. "Are you okay, Hunny?" She asked, voice like velvet, smooth and gentle, making sure that the early issues had cleared up well enough. If nothing else, she was concerned about her meister's wellbeing, first and foremost.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2020, 2:39 pm

Nunally tilted her head in confusion when she realized that she wasn't the one who was in trouble. "Oh. Y-Yes! I'm fine. I'm o-okay. Thanks to Joseph..." She told the weapon. Perhaps giving him some praise would save him from his sister's wrath? Sadly, Nana doubted anything she did would change much, still, she was going to try anyway.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2020, 2:49 pm

Jazz did her best to hide the light twitch her eye tried to do, though she certainly wasn't flawless at it, especially up against someone with Nunally's senses. Regardless, she maintained the rest of her expression and tone, nodding and gesturing towards the girl's room. "Do you mind giving Joe and I a minute alone? I know Lily's just dying for some gossip." The last word sounded more like venom on her tongue, and her eyes had a steady, frightful stare on Joseph as she said them. He shirked back a bit.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2020, 2:59 pm

Nunally looked towards her room for a moment, before giving Jasmine a very, very worried look. She even squeezed one of her fists slightly in her uncertainty. A part of her wanted to stay in case the scolding became too severe. After all that's what awaited him surely. On the other hand, she was somewhat afraid of defying Jasmine. Nana bit her lip and glanced over at Joseph, before sending him a quick text - "Hang in there. Survive this, please."
Finally, Nana let out a very quiet sigh. "A-Alright." She said before giving Joseph a one last hopeful, loving smile. Perhaps that would make it easier for him. Then she went to her room.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2020, 3:14 pm

He returned the gesture with one that said just how clearly hers had melted him, nervous and yet somehow almost sirene, gentle. With a small nod, he pointed her towards Lily's room. If she didn't want to be alone, it would be her best bet. He'd be fine. Mostly. He might experience minor hearing loss.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2020, 3:17 pm

Nunally let out a short "Ah!" before heading into Lily's room. Well, it seemed like the youngest of the siblings was almost dying to hear the news, regardless of whether Nana actually wanted to tell her as much as she had probably hoped to learn.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2020, 7:39 pm

"TellmeTellmeTellmeTellme Tell me!" The overly active girl said, flopped at the edge of her bed, clutching a pillow to her chest while her feet kicked against the middle of her mattress. As luck would have it, her excitement managed to drown out the harsh, hissed tones Jazz was using, trying to avoid yelling in fear of upsetting the girls, to say nothing of the risk of being heard.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2020, 8:20 pm

Feeling attacked by the youngest of her weapons, Nana slowly backed herself up against a wall, her face all red out of pure embarrassment. Luckily for Jazz, one of the things that weren't enhanced in her body was her hearing. Although, she would still hear some sounds, she couldn't tell what were the exact words. However, that was just because of her musically gifted ears. "Well... Uhm... What do you want me to tell you? You'd like to hear about our, day, right? Uhm, we ate ice cream and saw a movie... then we went back home." Nunally said, although her face was a clear indicator that there was more to it.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2020, 5:48 pm

True to her more childish persona that she assumed when at home with her team, her lips pursed into an annoyed pout, eyes narrowing at the mechanical wonder. "That is not what I mean, Nana!" She said, fighting the whine that inevitably tipped the edge of her sentence. "Details, pleeeeasssse? Anything juicy?" It failed her, at the moment, that Nunally probably didn't exactly understand what it was that she meant by the word, but she could easily explain it, with prompting. For now, she was too excited to think straight.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2020, 6:26 pm

"Juicy..?" Nana repeated after Lily slowly and then shook her head. Suddenly however she felt a weird sense of repulsion by the weapon's somewhat whiny attitude towards her. Lily wasn't there to see it, besides and it was Nana's special and intimate moment! With a blush and embarrassed look on her face, she looked towards the door - she wanted to run and escape back to her room, but since Jazz and Joe had their sibling moment she was trapped with Lily with no clear desire to tell her all the oh so juicy details. "It's... it's..." Nunally mumbled and closed her eyes. "It's between me and Joseph..." The girl finally said, feeling her heart hammering and her legs tremble after defying Lily's attempts at getting her to spit it all out.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2020, 6:37 pm

She pouted noticeably at this but at least picked up on the girl's discomfort enough to not push the issue. Lily wasn't happy about it, but pushing the girl too much could easily make her shut down --- perhaps even literally. With a dramatic sigh, she went to look for a portable gaming device, flopping down on her bed and patting the space beside her as she loaded up a happy little game with cute animal villagers and way too much money grinding.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2020, 6:47 pm

Lily's reaction to Nana defying her wasn't appreciated by the meister either and she wasn't even hiding it. She couldn't understand it at all - why was she getting those feelings? Even that dramatic sigh made her frown and tremble. Even? Especially. The emotions died down when the weapon invited her to watch her play a game. Nana approached the bed slowly and sat down next to Lily. After letting out a sigh, allowing what was left of her previous discomfort and irritation to get out of her system, she looked at the screen of the portable console.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2020, 7:03 pm

Lily all but babbled happily as she explained each of the characters, their personalities, and their homes. She'd proudly built a sizable house in the town as well, overlooking the southern beach, and her house was almost entirely decorated with musical instruments and things related to such. Sure, she probably bored Nana within minutes, but she was content enough to change the topic, if only in a way that amused her.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2020, 7:09 pm

Surprisingly, Nana didn't seem bored with the topic of the game at all. Despite not understanding what was going on inside the virtual world of that particular source of entertainment, she was more than interested in the cute designs the characters had and she even showed signs of interest in the details of the house Lily'd built for herself. Soon enough Nana even asked a question. "Can you use these instruments?" Nunally asked referencing how the weapon had decorated her virtual little house.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2020, 7:12 pm

"Only a little," she answered honestly, a tinge of disappointment evident in the downturn of her voice, "They each only play a single note when I interact with them." Lily had been even more upset when she'd discovered this very thing initially, but at least now she'd lost most of that, content enough to have their beauty adorn her virtual living space. "It would be great if they did, but they'd have to incorporate entire minigames to do that, I guess."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 25 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)
Page 25 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next