Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2017, 10:43 am

Rogue didn't entirely notice her nervousness, not really. Perhaps she was just that good at hiding it --- a worrisome thought given that it meant she could hide something from a trained assassin --- or maybe it was just that Rogue was too nervous himself, or respected her too much to look into details the same way that he would on a hunt. At any rate, it meant that he was clueless in the way of her not being perfectly confident, which only made him more nervous. It was a cycle that left him in a weird state between feeling thrilled and powerless, something that he would never admit to being, much less liking. Instead, he cleared his throat and set about focusing far too intently on finishing the cake, looking at it in relative dismay when it was gone and thus no longer available to provide him with a convenient, appropriate distraction.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2017, 10:48 am

"Lets go?" Candy asked Rogue when he finished the cake, pushing herself and her chair backwards, ready to get up and leave.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2017, 10:58 am

Rogue nodded, thankful that the server came back at just that time. He quickly retrieved his card and filled out the receipt before leaving it on the table. Offering his hand out for her, shaking slightly and a bit clammy though it was, Rogue offered a smile behind his returned mask.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2017, 11:17 am

Skipping the hand, Candy latched onto his arm instead, as she had before. Walking easily be damned, she wanted to be as close as possible.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2017, 11:20 am

Her grip seemed to still his shaking, calming him even as it sent his heart beating just a bit faster. It was more awkward, as far as movement went, but he didn't seem to mind it, adapting to the circumstances with ease and leading them out of the restaurant. Reaching the car, he unlocked and opened her door for her, pulling it out of her way so that she could slide inside. Silently, he both thanked and cursed his mask for both its existence and its presence on his face.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2017, 3:07 pm

Once Rogue opened the door for her, Candy didn't get in straight away. She stood by Rogue for a moment, apparently contemplating something or other. "Later." She said, out loud, once she decided to get into her seat and put on her seat belt.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2017, 3:45 pm

He gave her a strange, puzzled look, interrupted from his own thoughts by her words. Rogue wasn't exactly sure what her blurted statement was for, but he opted not to question it; her explanation would probably be postponed until later, as well. Shaking his head, he closed the door behind her and made his way to the driver's side. Buckling up, he set about directing the car towards the theater.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2017, 4:03 pm

Candy was quiet throughout the ride, mostly going between looking out of the window and looking at what she could see of Rogue above his mask. Again, the idea was to not distract him from the road ahead.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2017, 4:11 pm

When they made it there, he repeated his previous gestures in reverse, parking, unbuckling, and going around the car to open her door for her, once more. This time, he didn't even bother to offer her his hand, merely holding his arm out a little further from his body for her to grab.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2017, 4:23 pm

Soon as the door was opened for her, she climbed out and took hold of the arm presented to her, looking up at Rogue with a smile.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2017, 5:24 pm

Not that she could really tell, but Rogue returned the smile offered to him, nodding towards the theater. "Shall we?" He asked, though he didn't actually wait for an answer before proceeding to leading her inside.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2017, 5:49 pm

Candy nodded against his arm, rubbing her cheek against it at the same time. It would be a lie if she said it was actually meant to be an answer to the question rather than mostly being an excuse to rub her cheek against him like that.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2017, 6:09 pm

Whatever the reasoning, he didn't seem to much mind it, walking alongside her. By now, he'd managed to get wriggled out of the house often enough that no one here questioned him having the mask on. In fact, the one behind the ticket counter seemed to know him by name, asking him what he'd be seeing today and congratulating him on the girlfriend. Even while beaming, he blushed, offering his thanks and ordering their tickets. The worker pushed the tickets through, reminding him that he still had about ten minutes before the theater was ready for people to even go inside, and another ten minutes or so after that before the previews began. Thanking once again, Rogue took the tickets and brought Candy over to the arcade area of the theater. "Whatever you want." He said, pocketing the tickets and gesturing to the machines.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2017, 6:53 pm

"You want to do a penalty like when we went skating?" Candy asked as she looked around, spotting a certain machine off in a corner. She turned around to Rogue with a new onset of barely controlled excitement visible on her face. It was either something she liked playing, or it was another episode in the saga of embarrassment for her boyfriend. Or both.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2017, 7:05 pm

He could feel the idiocy of what would happen, should he accept, but telling this woman no seemed impossible to him. Instead, he groaned, letting his face fall into his free hand as he shook his head, wanting to refuse. "Candy..."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2017, 7:33 pm

The excitement seemed to only slightly diminish when he seemed like he didn't want to do it. "Fine, lets just play." She said as she turned and led him towards the machine she was so excited about. DDR. She sort of wished she'd worn a skirt, but she was sure it'd make little difference in Rogue's eyes.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2017, 7:40 pm

Rogue knew that, on some level --- and probably not a particularly chaste one --- he was very, very much doomed in this endeavor. Even if he could manage to pull a win out of his ass for the game, there was little chance that he could keep his cool during, let alone following, the events. Oh, but fuck him, he couldn't turn down the competition. "On your mark." He said, standing with his feet on either side of the outside of the left and right buttons.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2017, 7:52 pm

Ah, a skirt would have been ideal. Very revealing during the game, she could only imagine the reaction. She had something that was almost as good, though. The shirt she wore under her jacket, that was more loose than usual, and it was not much longer. She took her jacket off before getting on the machine, standing on the plate in the middle. "Go!" She called out when the music started; she hit the notes consistently and all, but that wasn't really why this is what she chose to play even if she wasn't terrible at it. Every bounce, which there were a damn lot of, sent the bottom edge of her shirt up and left her midriff exposed for just a moment each time.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2017, 8:00 pm

For all that was good, holy, and he'd somehow managed to not commit blasphemy at, yet, he was praying that he could just please, please for the love of Death not look at her. Yes, yes, they were dating and all, and she was very, very attractive, but as much as these things were to his advantage and made things "okay," they were also very, very much the problem. Having to force a hyper focus on something had the unruly side effect of reminding him why it was that he had to forcefully focus on something, to begin with. All in all, he was making a wonderful habit out of failing horribly, at least with his self control; by some ungodly method, his gaming score hadn't suffered in the slightest. His face, however, was reaching a bright, vivid red, and his throat had a soft, speeding pulse of blue developing.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2017, 8:06 pm

He wasn't paying attention. Not enough attention, at least. Peeking to the side only let her see a glimpse of the light at his throat. She would have to fix that, wouldn't she? She made a sound that most would describe as a yelp; the sort of sound you make when you fall over or hurt yourself. She very much didn't do either, but if there wasn't a bet involved in this game, cheating wasn't off the table if it was only so that he'd look over in her direction. What was in that direction was a smirking, bouncing, Candy.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2017, 8:09 pm

The way his heart leapt was signified very clearly by the suddenly bright light of his chakra. His eyes darted over to her, his feet slipping enough to wreck his perfect score as he did so. In not a second, his throat was dry and he was fighting his instincts to force his eyes to look in a direction that didn't include the image of his girlfriend.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2017, 8:19 pm

Even in the corner of her eye, she could see his throat light up brighter than before, the smirk she had turning into a grin. Victory was hers, even if she didn't win the game they were playing, but simply achieving her original goal. It'd still be nice if she won, though. That would make it all so much better.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2017, 8:22 pm

The assassin wasn't exactly what one may call a sore loser, not really, but he certainly didn't aim to do anything besides win. In the end, there was simply no point in competing if you weren't trying to win, in whatever way you may try for. In this way, he wanted to win the game, since his dignity had flown out the window on a billowing shirt and a pair of shorts.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2017, 8:28 pm

Candy also played as well as she possibly could, to try and get the ultimate win on Rogue, here. Still, she was nowhere near as practiced with dance machines as she was with books, so she wasn't going perfect by any means.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2017, 8:37 pm

It felt like his only saving grace, at the end of the day, that she was not accustomed to games. Him, being about as no-life gamer as he could be, with his occupation, was definitely not a newbie. In all honesty, it was actually kind of sad, in a way, how good he was at some things just because he had wasted time in his life to grinding various games. He didn't like to admit if, but rhythm games were once his bane. Hell, they still could be, like... now, for instance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)
Page 7 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next