Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2017, 10:59 am

A sort of internal screaming resounded into the audible realm in a sound that seemed reminiscent of an angry teapot. "I don't caaaaaaaaare." He answered, honestly, meaning her question rather than her threats, "You are you... it doesn't really matter what you wear." Or don't.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2017, 11:02 am

"Then just say that, dummy." Candy said with a giggle, leaning up against his side. At least she didn't sit on him, right?
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2017, 11:05 am

He glanced sidelong at her before sending her character through a portal and to its death.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2017, 11:06 am

"And you call me mean." She said as she shot back out of the tube back at the start of the level. She'd let him have this one... Until she's the one placing the portals, at least.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2017, 11:21 am

He chuckled to himself before proceeding back with the puzzle, causing his little robot to dance at various points in between.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2017, 11:46 am

Candy kept looking for a moment where his bot was dancing on top of a portalable surface, for nefarious deeds go both ways. She wondered whether keeping a portal nearby certain death was a tipoff to what she was planning, too.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2017, 11:51 am

Honestly, he was too busy taunting her to realize the fate that awaited him, too amused with the game.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2017, 11:57 am

The moment she saw him taunt on top of a portal surface, he was taking a bath in some acid, and she was laughing. "That's what you get~"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2017, 12:01 pm

In response, he managed to later direct a turret at her face, dancing upon her demise and pulling his mask down so that he could stick his tongue out at her.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2017, 1:26 pm

"This is going to turn into a fight, isn't it?" Candy murmured under her breath, while looking for something else to kill Rogue's character with.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2017, 6:15 pm

He shrugged, "They can't technically die; GlaDOS reassembles them every time." As such, he began making a game out of dodging her attempts to bring about his demise.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2017, 6:25 pm

"Duh, but I mean it's just going to end up with me fighting you. I mean in the game, of course." Candy explained herself, though it was looking increasingly likely that she would do something out of the game too. Whenever an attempt at Rogue's robot failed, her cheeks would get a tiny bit more puffy and she'd be a little more pouty.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2017, 6:39 pm

Rogue seemed to be enjoying this turn of events, eventually reaching over and pinching her cheek as he stuck his tongue out.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2017, 7:24 pm

That simply had the effect of making pout more and make a sound that was something between a groan and a growl. and soon enough her attention was turned to Rogue himself rather than the robots and portals on screen. "I will do unspeakable things to you, just you watch."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2017, 7:56 pm

"Promise?" He managed to squeak out, a helpless sound that he quickly tried to cover up by pretending it didn't happen, focusing make on the screen rather than his girlfriend.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2017, 8:03 pm

Candy's pouty, growly annoyance turned back to cheerful giggles rather quickly when she heard that. "You, getting flirty with me all of a sudden? Doesn't look like the world has ended yet." She joked, nudging into him with her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2017, 8:07 pm

He shoved her back with his body weight, stubbornly keeping his eyes on the screen as he sent her into an endless loop of portals.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2017, 8:13 pm

Candy fell over to her side, though quite on purpose, as she then proceeded to place her legs in his general area. "Try and dodge me now."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2017, 8:15 pm

Cheating in the endeavor, he disappeared, reappearing sitting on the kitchen's bartop. In silence, he continued to play, acting as though nothing had happened, though his lip trembled a bit. Perhaps that was part of why he kept his mask on, usually?
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2017, 8:40 pm

"I can do that too, you know!" Candy called from the sofa, making sure to let him know that she let him get away. For the time being.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2017, 8:28 am

"You're just fast." He said, only just loud enough for her to hear. Really, he didn't sound like he was threatened.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2017, 10:12 am

"Whatever, it's not that different..." She replied, though once again didn't do anything to actually get to him.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2017, 10:16 am

With their little spat temporarily at a standstill, he continued the game in silence, eyeing her occasionally in case she decided to go after him. With the truce still standing, he moved around to the kitchen proper to grab himself a drink, calling out to her to see if she wanted anything.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2017, 10:25 am

"Some juice?" Candy asked, not looking from the screen for too long, in lieu of looking around the level.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2017, 10:30 am

"Sure." He said, doing as directed and bringing it over to her, setting a bottled water for himself on the table as he settled back on the couch beside her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)
Page 11 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next