Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2017, 3:09 pm

Hearing about dessert pulled Candy's attention from prattling about her books to suddenly looking excitedly over the menu. "I want cake." Was all she said, leaving the rest up to Rogue.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2017, 3:24 pm

He wanted to scream, not that it would have done any good. There were two main options: chocolate cake or cheesecake, with three flavors offered for the cheesecake. Choosing the middle ground, he ordered the chocolate cheesecake, keeping his head down as he did so, since his mask was still off.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2017, 3:34 pm

"Yay~" Candy almost sang once the waiter had left, smiling and rocking in her seat a little. Happy, is what she most definitely was. "Thank you~"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2017, 3:41 pm

"Mmhm." He hummed, not picking his head up until the coast was clear. "I told you that you could have whatever you want." The meister reasserted, "You can order for yourself."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2017, 3:54 pm

"When I don't know what to pick, I just leave it to you." She said sticking her tongue out at him. "I'll make it up to you."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2017, 4:16 pm

"Will you?" He asked, a sort of tease back at her as he set about the chips, once more. By all accounts, his stomach appeared to be some sort of black hole, at this point.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2017, 4:48 pm

"Look forward to it." She teased back with a wide, mean, grin. No holds barred when he tried to do the thing she was good at.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2017, 2:34 pm

He smirked slightly, but the the pulsing at his through gave away both his heart rate and his nervousness. Clearing his throat, he tried to cover the space with his hand, failing miserably.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2017, 2:41 pm

Candy dropped that particular subject alone for the time being. She figured he wasn't going to last long if she didn't. Instead, she resigned to just wait for the cake in silence, unless he were to speak up.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2017, 3:19 pm

Rogue didn't say another word, pretending to aimlessly play with the remaining chip crumbs. They were soon relieved by the arrival of said cake, a rather large slice with two spoons, one for each of them. The server slid the check over to Rogue, as well, for whenever they were ready.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2017, 4:41 pm

Candy didn't waste any time at all with getting to to the cake, soon as the waiter was gone at least.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2017, 6:56 pm

This seemed to make Rogue quite happy; he'd managed to find something that she seemed to really like. Granted, yes, it was a dessert and stereotypes stated that a woman wouldn't turn down chocolate, but he was still a bit proud of himself. "How is it?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2017, 7:00 pm

"Delicious." She said right before she got another spoonful into her mouth, making happy noises after doing so.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2017, 7:05 pm

Rogue chuckled at this, relaxing as he sat back and let her dig into the dessert. It seemed to be the first, er... second thing she actually got eager about since their date started. He tried not to think about how excited she was to tease him, in any way that he could.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2017, 7:17 pm

Candy set down the spoon when she ate a little more than half of the slice. It looked like she wanted more of it, but just couldn't and she confirmed such. "Can't eat any more." 

It was meant for two, anyway.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2017, 7:40 pm

Chuckling to himself, he placed his card in the checkbook and left it at the end of the table before setting about eating the remainder of the cake. "Are you ready to see a movie?" He asked her before taking his first bite.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2017, 8:00 pm

"Yep." She said with an enthusiastic nod and smile, now her being the one watching the other eat their fill.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2017, 8:09 pm

The server came and went, taking the chip plate and check and leaving them in peace. Rogue ate at his own pace, not really speaking besides the occasional question. "What kind of movie do you want to see?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2017, 8:18 pm

"I thought you'd have chosen one. Uh..." Candy began wondering about what might be nice to see together, though she had no experience and what she favoured over movies was obvious, so she didn't really have too much of a preference for genre and such.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2017, 8:22 pm

"How do you want to feel, watching it?" Rogue asked; he'd at least gone through the effort of researching the movies that were showing.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2017, 8:34 pm

"Uh... Happy? Though I guess that's just going to happen anyway; I'm with you after all." She said almost nonchalant. "I'd rather no horror, though."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2017, 8:39 pm

He nodded; a comedy, romance, or kid movie might help. There was at least one feel-good movie that was out, as well as some comic-based movies. Rogue listed off the options from memory.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2017, 8:52 pm

Candy thought about her options for a moment and decided on the feel-good option. She thought that something like that was a good fit for a date, without just going for the option of a romance. She had her own romance going on, thank you very much.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2017, 8:06 am

Rogue nodded, taking his phone out to verify the times. There was still a good enough chunk of time for them to be able to finish here, get to the theater, and still have some free time to play in the arcade, should they wish. Making a mental note of the time and what time it was, now, before putting his phone away and smiling at her. "Dinner, movie, wing it?" He clarified, grinning slightly, though the nervousness that came with the thought of what happened after the movie was still leaking into his face.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2017, 10:30 am

"That sounds ideal." Candy said with a smile that didn't in the least betray that she, herself, was not exactly the most confident with that third part either. She could do all of the things that usually led up to the winging part without worry, but when it came down to it... Thinking about it made it obvious that even she wasn't impervious to the most telltale sign of embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)
Page 6 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next