Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2017, 10:35 am

"Thank you." She said as she sat back up to let him have some legless space and to sit against his side as she had before.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2017, 10:36 am

Rogue seemed to welcome this change, leaning his head against her when he could, though his eyes seemed largely locked on the screen. "What do you want to do after this?" He asked, trying to keep nonchalant and failing, slowly.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2017, 10:47 am

"We'll see when we get there, won't we?" Candy asked mostly to dodge the question for the time being.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2017, 11:06 am

He didn't much like the lack of answer, but it seemed to put him a bit at ease that she didn't sound like she was going to start teasing at any moment. That was a relief.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2017, 11:17 am

Candy didn't say much for a while, outside of the communication required to get some of the puzzles done, mostly just enjoying the game and Rogue's warm side.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2017, 12:13 pm

Unless she chose otherwise, he had every intention of staying like this until the game was over. At that point, he had no idea what they might do, and he was certainly beginning to wish that he'd grabbed a cooler.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2017, 12:44 pm

For a while, she also chose to stay that way, but after a few levels took a bit long with a few too many tries and when they had been playing for a good while already she put her controller down. "That was fun." She said while stretching.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2017, 1:02 pm

Well, it looked like they wouldn't be reaching endgame today, but that was fun. Saving and closing up the game, Her sat upright and stretched his back. "You liked it?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2017, 1:12 pm

"Mhmm." Candy affirmed, drawing her knees up to her chest. "So, uh... What now?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2017, 1:13 pm

He shrugged nervously, averting his eyes from her, unsure. His nervousness was almost palpable in the air.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2017, 1:20 pm

Why did this have to be so awkward? Even if she could tease him all day long and show herself off to him, she really was no better with actually doing anything than he was. "This is difficult..." She mumbled.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2017, 1:26 pm

He nodded, slowly dragging his eyes to look at her. Rogue's lip was still trembling, though he fought hard to make it stop. His throat was beginning to strobe. "I think.. I might've been better in public." The assassin joked, laughing nervously and without mirth.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2017, 1:40 pm

"Wouldn't be better doing this..." She said in response, taking a deep breath before turning herself around to face Rogue, kneeling. "A kiss is a start, so..." She before turning head towards herself and pressing her lips against his.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2017, 1:56 pm

A quick thump sent a bright pulse from his throat, followed by a dimness and a more steady strobing. Blushing slightly, he leaned forward to return the kiss, gentle, lacking any of the confidence from their previous encounter.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2017, 2:08 pm

Slowly, from holding Rogue's head, Candy went to pulling herself closer with her arms wrapped around his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2017, 2:14 pm

Fighting against himself, he slowly relaxed, reaching to cup her face in his hands as he did so. There was still tension in his shoulders, but he wasn't round quite as tightly.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2017, 3:08 pm

Having now gotten through what was the part made difficult by general awkwardness, Candy was already happily lost in what they were doing; she wasn't doing much more than what seemed appropriate. Soon, she was parting her lips, inviting Rogue to do the same. Apparently, she was the confident one, now.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2017, 3:18 pm

Slowly, he gave way to her wishes, parting his own lips willingly, if shyly.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2017, 3:31 pm

Candy wasted little time in probing with her tongue, but not for long as she pulled herself away if a little hesitantly. "You're allowed to touch me, you know." She whispered in his ear.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2017, 3:36 pm

His hand flew up to cover his throat as his chakra flared, his face flushing deeply at her words. Nodding, not trusting his words, he sought out her mouth to resume kissing. When he achieved this, he slid one arm around her middle while the other hand trailed down the side of her face, neck, arm...
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2017, 3:49 pm

That was better. She couldn't help but smile when he did as she suggested. She half expected him to lock up, but the lack of objections was the more pleasant outcome. She flicked her tongue across his lips, inviting once again to get back to exactly where they were prior.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2017, 12:03 pm

He forced his focus on the kissing, allowing his hands to wander as he struggled to maintain his cool. He wasn't good at keeping confidence, but at least he hadn't had a heart attack. Yet, at least...
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2017, 2:38 pm

After another short while of simply enjoying what was happening in the moment, Candy decided to try and pull Rogue along with her as she attempted to go from her kneeling position to sitting; however awkward that action seemed to be when trying very hard not to break up a kiss by accident.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2017, 2:43 pm

As she moved, he mustered up the courage to grab her hips, lifting her and setting her on his lap. It provided the intimacy they both clearly desired while aiding them in not breaking their kiss.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2017, 3:13 pm

That worked much better than what she was trying to do, and she swiftly got to work on trying to unbutton his shirt, proceeding slowly with how clumsy her hands seemed to be at that moment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)
Page 12 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next