Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Finding a weapon

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Finding a weapon - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding a weapon   Finding a weapon - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 7:57 pm

-his eyes sadden. Then he smiles-

They may be scars, but you will forget about them sooner or later.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding a weapon   Finding a weapon - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 8:03 pm

she sighed and pulled her sleeves down and hugged them to her chest "yeah i wish sooner ,the new ones were from a really bad episode i didn't evin know i was doing it "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding a weapon   Finding a weapon - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 8:05 pm

-he takes the last few bites of his ice cream-

Reminds me of what happened the other day.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding a weapon   Finding a weapon - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 8:06 pm

what happened "she asked him somberly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding a weapon   Finding a weapon - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 8:08 pm

-he sighs-

I killed a few men in an alleyway....they asked for my wallet...but everything turned out of whack after that...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding a weapon   Finding a weapon - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 8:12 pm

she nodded "im sure you didn't mean it "she said ' this guy understands me some one finaly understands me mabye i should ask him to be my partner '
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding a weapon   Finding a weapon - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 8:16 pm

-he messes with a piece of the ice cream cone on the table in front of him-

So, I've been meaning to ask you something for a while now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding a weapon   Finding a weapon - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 8:18 pm

yeah what is it " she asked him finishing her ice cream
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding a weapon   Finding a weapon - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 8:21 pm

Do you.....do you have a partner if I may ask?

-he twiddled with his thumbs a bit nervously-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding a weapon   Finding a weapon - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 8:23 pm

isabella smiled "no i dont "she said with a smiled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding a weapon   Finding a weapon - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 8:24 pm

Well....will you be mine?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding a weapon   Finding a weapon - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 8:27 pm

she smiled and nodded "yeah ill be your partner i couldent think of anyone better (i g2g ill bbl)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding a weapon   Finding a weapon - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 8:28 pm

(mkay. See you later. :L)

-he smiles-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding a weapon   Finding a weapon - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 8:36 pm

here for a bit longer )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding a weapon   Finding a weapon - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 8:37 pm

never mind moms yelling )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding a weapon   Finding a weapon - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2013, 4:54 am

okay im here)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding a weapon   Finding a weapon - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2013, 11:01 am

(Oh. Hullo. ^^ Zarchy is in a bad situation in Death City forums. Sould we time skip to there? Up to you. :3)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding a weapon   Finding a weapon - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2013, 5:20 pm

yeah sure witch post is it in
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finding a weapon   Finding a weapon - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finding a weapon
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3