Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Finding a weapon

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Finding a weapon - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding a weapon   Finding a weapon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 6:11 pm

she nodded "me eather i dont think i could handle that "(non crona reference lol )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding a weapon   Finding a weapon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 6:13 pm

(Lol.)

I would probably just go insane. It already bothers me enough.

-he focuses on the shop sign as they close in on it-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding a weapon   Finding a weapon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 6:20 pm

she nodded and opened the door for him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding a weapon   Finding a weapon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 6:22 pm

-he motions-

After you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding a weapon   Finding a weapon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 6:25 pm

she smiled and walked through and waited for him to come in. she looked around paranoid having another episode of fright full images
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding a weapon   Finding a weapon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 6:27 pm

-he makes his way in. Not quite noticing what was happening to Isabella yet-

I will order it. What would you like?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding a weapon   Finding a weapon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 6:29 pm

she shut her eyes tight to hide from the images and didn't even hear zarchy talk to her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding a weapon   Finding a weapon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 6:31 pm

-he stops for a moment, placing his hand on her shoulder-

I-is everything okay?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding a weapon   Finding a weapon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 6:33 pm

isabella opened her eyes slowly feeling his hand on her shoulder she looked at him her eyes fully dialated and she looked around paranoid "y-yeah i-i think so "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding a weapon   Finding a weapon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 6:37 pm

-he sighs of relief-

That's a good thing. You really scared me there....

-he pulls out his wallet-

What flavor?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding a weapon   Finding a weapon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 6:40 pm

i get episodes were every thing just gets really scary looking and some times its so bad i cant close my eyes and just end up screeming and some times i can close my eyes and not see it so i was lucky just now "she said and smiled "mint chocolate chip "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding a weapon   Finding a weapon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 6:45 pm

-he chuckles-

It happens to me all the time. It's scary and you can't escape until it's over.

-he walks up to the counter and orders a few ice creams before turning around and handing over hers-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding a weapon   Finding a weapon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 6:47 pm

yeah it sucks "she said grabing her ice cream and going to find them a table
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding a weapon   Finding a weapon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 6:49 pm

-he looks around, peering over other peoples' heads to look for a seat-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding a weapon   Finding a weapon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 6:55 pm

she found them a table in a secluded corner and waved him over as she sat down
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding a weapon   Finding a weapon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 6:59 pm

-he walked over; taking a few bites of his ice cream in the process before sitting down-

It feels great to take a break from all of that for once.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding a weapon   Finding a weapon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 7:00 pm

all of what "she asked him as she took a lick of her ice cream
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding a weapon   Finding a weapon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 7:01 pm

-he taps his temple-

Of up here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding a weapon   Finding a weapon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 7:35 pm

she nodded "yeah evin though it can sneak up on you sometime "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding a weapon   Finding a weapon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 7:36 pm

True....there's just no running away from it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding a weapon   Finding a weapon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 7:38 pm

she nodded with a weak smile and took a bite out of her ice cream
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding a weapon   Finding a weapon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 7:39 pm

-he peers outside and takes a bite out of his ice cream at the same time; studying the people walking by-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding a weapon   Finding a weapon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 7:42 pm

i dont know hay they do it "she said with a sigh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding a weapon   Finding a weapon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 7:47 pm

-he looks at his ice cream for a second before responding-

Suicide has been one of my options because of it....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding a weapon   Finding a weapon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 7:55 pm

trust me i know about suicide "she said lifting up her sleeves showing him her wrists that were scared badly from many cuts and one in particular was fairly new with make shift stitches on it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finding a weapon   Finding a weapon - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finding a weapon
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next