Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 21 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2018, 5:34 pm

When he moved away from her direct line of sight, she fell back onto the bed and rolled to face the wall opposite of him. It was easier to just lay there and wrap herself around the bear, to let her mind sink away. She knew what she wanted but it conflicted so strongly with the family's concept of right and wrong that it clouded the ideal. Even as the perfect one, there were expectations, and what was she to do? Date someone with the knowledge that, eventually, she'd be expected to have an heir more perfect than her, when all her important genes were recessive? They'd be almost no way to grant the family that wish if she was with Takumi. That... really, shouldn't have mattered at their age. Dating and marriage and all of that weren't so quickly connected as her mind was making it. But that's where her mind went. Always looking towards the future. Regardless, anyone in the family finding out about him would treat it like a courting, whether it was or was not. She didn't want to think about it, it made her face burn and made it harder not to cry all at once. What was she supposed to do, and where did all the confidence go that she had around literally anyone but him? She stayed there in silence. They'd need to sleep anyway. Maybe he'd let her sleep on it.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2018, 5:47 pm

He'd let her have all the time she needed. It was a difficult choice. He wasn't going to rush her, that would be unreasonable. Something else he thought of as unreasonable were that Rin Toromaki was expected to be absolutely perfect. From his point of view, it seemed like everyone just cared about the Toromaki and nobody gave a rat's ass about Rin. He didn't think that to be fair, not even slightly. He put the bag from the bed to the floor and shrugged his coat off along with it. The rest, he didn't bother with, instead laying down and wrapping the covers over his head. Whatever happens, happens.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2018, 7:08 pm

Rin took a while to sleep, and even when she did, it was seemingly restless. She refused to get under the bedcovers, instead dragging a blanket from her bag. Tossing and turning, she nearly fell out of her bed before she completely gave up on rest. Instead, she sat up on the bed with the blanket draped around her, cuddling the bear against her chest. Her mind was running too much to let her sleep peacefully.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2018, 7:12 pm

Takumi might not have been tossing around like Rin was, but he certainly wasn't sleeping either. He was too anxious to sleep, so instead he pretended that he was doing so. He hoped that maybe if he were to make as little of himself as possible, it might help Rin think less about the fact that he was right there.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2018, 7:48 pm

Silence followed her tossing, though she soon seem to reach enough of a decision to finally move. Remaining quiet, she climbed out of her own bed, bear and blanket in hand, and moved over to his. Trying not to disturb him under the assumption that he was, in fact, asleep, she climbed up behind him. Curling around him, she held the bear to her with one arm while she draped the other over his middle, spooning him.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2018, 8:01 pm

If not for the fact that that he quite audibly gasped when she got into his bed with him, he would have probably tried to continue pretending like he was asleep. "R-Rin..?" He asked, being really very surprised, though he didn't move to stop her from doing what she was doing in any way. The prospect was... Pleasant. Even if her answer was yet to be the friends only option... Pleasant...
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2018, 8:04 pm

She relaxed around him, tugging the blanket around them both as she snuggled up against him. Rin didn't bother to say a word to him, making no sound as she settled in to relax.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2018, 8:15 pm

Well, if she wasn't going to answer... Whatever. He shifted just a tiny bit to adjust himself, but otherwise stayed still. He was happy, even if only for now. Huh... Apparently one bed would have been just fine, too... He found himself falling asleep rather quickly, with the sudden change in sleeping arrangements.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2018, 11:13 am

She awoke in the same manner that she always did, awake with the sun. Quickly dashing off to the bathroom, she soon reappeared having showered and dressed, trying to towel dry her hair. If Takumi was still asleep, she'd be sneaking around the room as quietly as she could, looking for her phone to entertain herself.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2018, 11:24 am

Takumi had awake soon after Rin did, mostly because she was now missing. By the time that Rin had gotten out of the shower he was sat up on the bed with the covers wrapped around himself, quite apparently only now realising what happened; his cheeks were red and he had a strange half-nervous smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2018, 11:37 am

His meister looked over at him with an awkward, slight smile, a blush rising to her own cheeks. She quickly averted her gaze from him, seeking distraction in whatever she could. Beside him, he'd find the bear he made her, sat up on the pillow in a nest made out of her blanket.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2018, 11:49 am

Takumi curled up a little more underneath the blanket, smiling a little wider and blushing a little more than before. After a moment of mostly looking down at nothing, the bear to his side got his attention. "I was so happy when I found out you liked the bear. I was really, seriously jealous of the bear from the arcade. How silly is that?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2018, 11:53 am

"Really?" She asked, whirling a bit to see him, her wet hair getting water droplets on the carpeting. Rin seemed genuinely surprised, a bit of a laugh catching the ends of her words as she raised a brow at him.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2018, 12:03 pm

"Yeah. Really, really. You wouldn't really speak to me, so I made a bear to replace it. It was a bit selfish, really. If you weren't paying any attention to me, then I thought I might feel a little less bad if you were to give it to something I made," Takumi explained, looking away from the bear once he did, resting his head on the knees which were beneath the covers he was wrapped in.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2018, 12:06 pm

She shook her head, laughing a bit once more, "But it was a bear." Rin reasserted, seemingly incredulous. "Besides..." she began to mutter, quietly, "...part of why I was carrying it around was because I got it with you." She turned her head as she was speaking,, hoping that he wouldn't actually hear her.

Last edited by LeolaniLiaMay on January 31st 2018, 12:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2018, 12:13 pm

With nothing else in the room making any sound, he did hear. Quite accidentally he made some sort of happy squeaking sound, which he was rather surprised at himself, as he manipulated the covers around him to cover his head too.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2018, 12:17 pm

Her face flushed deeply where she was looking away from him, realizing by the sound he made that he had, in fact heard her. Idly, she thought about how absolutely adorable and precious the sound was, but she didn't dare voice the opinion. Rin doubted she could find her voice enough to try, regardless. Instead, she just set about getting ready, busying herself in any way that she could.

I'mma nice person I swear:
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2018, 12:28 pm

After finding the fluffy isolation to be a little too hot for his liking, Takumi shrugged the covers off and quickly went to get some stuff out of his bag, wordlessly rushing off to the bathroom to get ready. He tried to do everything as quickly as possible though, as his face was very red, more so than when he didn't bother with hiding it.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2018, 12:30 pm

Sometime shortly after he disappeared into the side room, Rin began pacing back and forth in front of its door, mumbling to herself so quietly that there wasn't really sound escaping. She didn't have a coherent thought, let alone plan, for what she might do, but she was there nonetheless, pretending to try.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2018, 12:33 pm

It was probably good that due to the sound of running water, he couldn't hear her footsteps outside the door. Nor was he listening for such a sound after he turned the water off, having gotten showered, dried and dressed after. The surprise of finding her outside the door once it opened, however, was quite evident.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2018, 12:40 pm

Rin jumped, seeming startled when the door finally opened, despite the fact that she had been waiting for precisely that. She shifted back and forth on her feet for a few moments, something ticking inside her brain as scaled weighed options she hadn't decided between. The meister had already made it to this point, however, so there was really not much that could be done in the way of turning back, now. Instead, she moved closer, grabbing his face a bit more forcefully than she intended, with both hands. Closing her eyes tightly, she leaned forward to press her lips to his, forceful and clearly nervous by the quiver of her lips. Hardly has she released him, however, than she was out the door and beelining for the breakfast buffet.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2018, 12:51 pm

The surprise of finding her outside of the bathroom door was nothing compared to the surprise of suddenly finding himself being kissed right on the lips by Rin. He dropped everything that he had been holding, eyes wide open in shock. Once Rin ran off, though, Takumi was left standing there dumbfounded. The only thing he could really do was bring a hand up to his lips and the other to his chest. After the question of what just happened? Had been answered by his brain, he thought of another. Is Rin's MO to just kiss and run? 

When he returned to his senses, at least mostly, he packed away clothing he had been wearing before and finished the few things he needed to to be really ready; he then headed off to follow Rin, or at least to go where it made sense for her to go, to breakfast.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2018, 12:54 pm

Rin seemed to be calm enough when he found her, breakfast sandwich in hand, yogurt to the side, and an array of drinks in front of her --- apparently, she didn't know if she wanted a juice or a milk. Of course, she also hadn't seen him yet, as her mind was trying to make sense of the news on the television, a feat that would have been significantly easier if she had bothered to select a country where she spoke the language.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2018, 1:00 pm

Takumi noticed her almost as soon as he had gotten to the hall, on account of her white hair which kind of stood out, but went to go and get some food before joining her. Hah, just by looking at her he could tell how awkward it was going to be for him. He didn't get anything fancy, instead preferring something that he recognised and knew well. A bowl of cereal and some juice. That would do. With those items on a tray, he sat down near her, silent.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2018, 1:03 pm

The meister looked like she'd seen a ghost almost instantly, the surprised expression quickly draining away to be replaced but total embarrassment. Her face was flushed in a heartbeat, and she looked very pointedly at her food, chasing a crumb around her plate with a plastic knife. The sound was god awful.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)
Page 5 of 37Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 21 ... 37  Next