Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 29 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2018, 2:01 pm

Rin would be a-okay if that were the case, though it wasn't something she had any intention of verbalizing. Instead, she merely settled for relaxing beside him during their flight back. She doubted there'd be a lot of talking until shopping happened. On that note, she also hoped he wasn't dumb enough to think that she wouldn't just pay for everything...
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2018, 2:26 pm

Indeed, Takumi really didn't have much to say, not even for the rest of the flight. He kept cuddled up against her for the remainder of the flight, up until they had to get their belts on again for landing.

OOC: Meh, skipped more :P
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2018, 8:34 am

Hardly were they off the plane than Rin was making arrangements for a taxi, keeping hold of Takumi's hand, headset on, with her other hand preoccupied with luggage. By the time they were at the pickup, there was a taxi waiting, as someone had already been nearby from dropping off another customer. Rin smiled and waved at him before storing her suitcase in the truck, knowing that Takumi would slide in before her, with his own luggage. Joining him, she directed the driver towards the estate, and they'd be on their way. They could simply walk to Death City, so she didn't worry about anything beyond that, though she was probably going to buy a vehicle. At some point. Probably.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2018, 8:46 am

Back at the estate, when they both got out of the taxi, Takumi did as was planned and left his bag on the premises and waited for Rin to do the same.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2018, 8:59 am

Rin took a bit longer, between paying the cab driver and retrieving her luggage from the back, but she joined him shortly, depositing her bag before gesturing for him to lead the way. This was his idea, so she assumed that he had a plan.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2018, 9:16 am

He was glad that she didn't think that the plan was simply shopping and that anywhere would do. Hands in his pockets, he lead the way over to where he knew he would find what he needed for his plan to work. Once there, he first lead her into a clothing store that he thought might have something he wouldn't mind wearing instead of his current coat.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2018, 10:16 am

Without much to do for herself, Rin wandered around the store while he began searching for a replacement coat. She didn't need anything for herself, and certainly not clothes, but it gave her something to do to at least look at some options. At least, until and unless Takumi asked for her own opinions.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2018, 10:22 am

When Takumi got to the section which contained men's coats, as it would seem that Takumi was still rather set on wearing one of those. "If you see anything that you think might look good, let me know," he said as he looked through the racks.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2018, 10:30 am

"I'm in dresses." She pointed out to him, speaking just loudly enough that she thought he might hear; really, she didn't think that cross-dressing was up his alley, but the joke remained, if he caught on.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2018, 10:34 am

"If you happen to see anything that might look good on me, outside of there, then let me know too," Takumi said, partially playing into the joke. He had already taken a couple of jackets from the racks, though none differed overly much from the one he already wore in anything but the length. Might as well start with small differences, he thought, before trying anything too different.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2018, 10:36 am

"...skirts?" She asked tentatively, a clear hint of amusement in her voice. Still, she knew what he meant but simply wasn't sure what he was looking for. Besides, her focus was, whether she wanted it to be or not, first on him and secondly on food.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2018, 10:49 am

"I'm not sure I can replace a coat with a skirt," Takumi said, heading over to Rin with his finds. "I want you to tell me which looks better," he said, taking off his own, well worn coat and handing it to Rin, though he put the ones he didn't yet own over a nearby rack for lack of a better place to put them and not wanting to be turning Rin into a clothes hanger. He put the first of the new coats on, one that was shorter than his usual. Not much else was different, though, nor did any of the few others he got looked to vary too much.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2018, 10:54 am

The girl, his girlfriend, if they were to realize that she could be called such, gave him a raised brow, looking first at him and then at the other options. "You know, your coat isn't damaged enough to bother replacing it with the same thing." She said, blatantly ignoring, or perhaps simply not caring, about the length differences.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2018, 11:02 am

"Okay, not good," Takumi said, taking off the coat and then taking those he had brought along in hand, not even bothering to try them. He went off to search for more. He left his own coat with Rin.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2018, 11:06 am

The Toromaki just stood there for a moment, watching after him before blinking. With a shrug, she pulled the coat on herself, to make it easier to carry andcertainlynotbecauseshewantedanexcusetowearitandsmelllikehimBAKA! while she put her focus back on idly browsing the store for herself.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2018, 11:26 am

He came back to her another short while later along with a few coats that were, this time, different. He seemed a little surprised to see her wearing his coat at first, but it just made him smile after a moment. "You can keep that if you like," he said, shrugging, as he put the small pile on another rack as he had done before. Then, he put on the first one there, an entirely black one that was shorter again. "So?" he prompted for her opinion.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2018, 11:37 am

"Penguin," she said, giggling softly at this little joke while she watched him. For an artist, he was awfully fond of wearing neutral, if not monochrome, colors.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2018, 11:46 am

Well, Takumi decided that black wasn't an option anymore, setting aside both the jacket that he had on and the others in the pile that were black or very dark. Takumi then put on the next one, the complete opposite of the other, in that it was white. It matched his hat, which he liked.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2018, 11:53 am

"Well... if you don't wear that while painting." She said, though she did seem to genuinely more interested in this option than the others. "I'm surprised you pick neutrals," Rin added honestly, voicing her genuine confusion.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2018, 12:01 pm

"I like simple stuff, at least as far as clothing is concerned," Takumi said, shrugging, "At least when I'm not doing grafitti," he then added in reference to that more elaborate costume. "And that's no issue. I don't really get paint on myself very often," he said again before taking the coat off and setting it aside away from the discarded pile. He put on another white one, this one the length of a normal coat, down to his waist, with a higher collar.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2018, 12:06 pm

"You know that you can buy multiple?" She asked him, walking around, trying to decide if she liked the collar. In all honesty, this particular one was reminding her a bit of her cousin, which was somehow very unsettling to her.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2018, 12:12 pm

"I only really set aside money for one," Takumi said, taking that coat off to try on the next, almost identical but without the high collar.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2018, 12:13 pm

There was a pause, a length, very pungent silence before Rin crossed her arms and looked at him, all sass and disbelief. "You're joking, right?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2018, 12:16 pm

Takumi seemed to wince at the extended silence the longer it wore on and when she spoke he suddenly wished he still had that collar to hide in a bit. He realised he made the mistake of mentioning money. "You aren't talking about the jacket, are you?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2018, 12:19 pm

"What am I supposed to spend money on?" She said, countering a future argument before it could come. Really, money was no object to her and it kind of just bored her at this point, "You realize I get showered in gifts all the time, yes? Spending a bit to buy you clothes isn't a problem." Suddenly, a lightbulb seemed to go off and she grinned, soon smirking and moving closer to him, dancing a pair of fingers up his chest as she leaned in towards his face, "Besides... we wouldn't a Toromaki's partner and lover looking bad, would we?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 21 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)
Page 21 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 29 ... 37  Next