Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 25 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2018, 2:55 pm

With that, Takumi was as satisfied as he was going to be with Rin going into a place that was dangerous. The most convenient scenario would be if all the Eggs just dropped dead without a fight; that wasn't really possible, however.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2018, 3:00 pm

Using the same method as before, she pulled herself up to the roof, tiptoeing across the roof as she looked for a vent. Hear anyone yet? She asked, though she knew the answer. No one seemed particularily alert, but she could hear idle chatter when she walked over some places.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2018, 3:08 pm

"A little. Nobody seems to know we're here." Takumi said the obvious, finding nothing to really say except for that, until he found that Rin seemed to still be looking for a vent. "9 o'clock, about 30 feet, there is a grate in the roof."

He hoped that wouldn't piss her off too badly...
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2018, 3:09 pm

The girl made a sort of huffing sound at him in response, obediently going to the spot in question and finding, to her dismay, that he was right. Grumbling under her breath, she carefully pulled the vent free and slid inside, pulling the grate back into place behind her. Giving her eyes time to adjust, she began following the path the metal lead her down.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2018, 3:14 pm

Both a smug sort of happiness and relief came over Takumi, as Rin seemed to take it well enough and he once again proved that sight is good.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2018, 3:16 pm

Though she didn't vocalize anything aloud, she still had silent fantasies about strangling him for the smugness she knew he'd have, now. Still, they had other things to focus on, which included basically killing everyone in sight that registered red. Coming up to one of the ceiling vents, she peered inside, focusing her Perception to see what she could find.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2018, 3:25 pm

A few men were within the room, seemingly set up to be a recreational area; nobody was on guard, though their weapons were close. They were playing cards, about 4 men that were eggs and once that wasn't quite.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2018, 3:36 pm

Rin's first priority became, rather quickly, to incapacitate the innocent soul before attacking the others. With this in mind, she set about finding a way to get close to it and further away from the others. It was tricky, trying to do so, but eventually she managed a way. Writing taser on a bandage strip, she flung it at the man, aiming to stun him.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2018, 3:39 pm

With that surprise attack, the one innocent fell onto the table, seizing up due to the electricity which was now contracting his muscles; the other men were surprised for a moment, but quickly recognised the signs that this person was being tazed, grabbing their weapons and shouting to each other, trying to find the source of the attack.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2018, 3:49 pm

Rin moved away from her previous perch, now aiming down at the others. She couldn't use runes to trap them, this time, like she had on the Siberia mission. Instead, she'd have to... either get up close and personal, use resonance, or projectiles. Anything ranged would be, well.... difficult.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2018, 3:57 pm

With Rin's invisibility, the men still didn't know where she was, looking around to try and see; more than once they looked to the vents, seeing nothing.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2018, 4:01 pm

I'm going to need your help, here. She admitted bitterly, writing spike on repeat along a bandage before flinging it outwards, going for a sort of "spray and pray" method.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2018, 4:12 pm

"Mhm," Takumi agreed, before he gave Rin the general directions in which she should be flinging the spiked bandage, as well as adjustments once she was close enough.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2018, 4:14 pm

Rin let the attacks fly, hoping above hope that at least some would hit their targets. She wasn't read to drop into the building proper, just yet.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2018, 4:24 pm

As soon as the attacks went from disabling to deadly, the Kishin Eggs started firing into any space, helpfully deciding not to look up. With Takumi's directions, the men quickly fell, however. Not before making enough noise for things to be suspicious and not a dispute or the like.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2018, 4:31 pm

Rin hardly waited for the last of the men to fall before she began shuffling through the vents, trying to remain as quietly as possible. The vents were quickly becoming a maze, but the AC being on kept the metal cool to the touch, making at least one thing going right.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2018, 4:38 pm

The room the gunfire came from previously would soon have people coming to check it out, only to find souls; this, however, would render most of the nearby rooms mostly empty.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2018, 4:42 pm

When they made it to an adjoining room, she verified that she could get back into the vent before dropping down from it, immediately coating the room in a few traps. It took time, the more powerful ones being more intricate and larger, but she had three different runes --- ice, electric, and explosive --- in place before returning to her hiding spot. Once there, she set about making as much noise as possible, trying to draw people to the room below.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2018, 4:53 pm

Shouting from the next room came as the group that had gone to check that out found the souls and then heard the commotion Rin caused. There were about 6, here, all Kishin Eggs, that ran straight into their deaths.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2018, 6:33 pm

Total Dead KE Count: 10
Total Incapacitated Impure Count: 1

-----

Seeming satisfied with this, rather blinding turning events, Rin moved on to another room, seeking out more people that they could either knockout or reap. It took more time than she would have liked, but eventually, she managed to find three more souls. Pausing for a moment, she looked to find that two of these ones were actually innocent, and only one had been properly corrupted by soul consumption. Taking a bit to plan, she realized that now would be the perfect time for Takumi to suggest she needed glasses, again, and it made her all the more bitter, destabilizing their wavelengths slightly for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2018, 6:41 pm

Takumi himself wasn't petty enough to actually do that. That came after the mission, when something could actually be done about it, when they weren't in danger. "Rin," he simply said, trying to get the girl to focus on what they were doing. He didn't know how to go about that; their resonance hadn't suffered before due to any arguments before, even when they were awkward with each other.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2018, 7:01 pm

She forced herself to pay attention again, staring at the kishin egg and focusing rather heavily on him. Suddenly, it seemed, she realized that, well... her bandages were an option. Rin wasn't aware of the tensile strength of the material, but she hoped she could at least cause strangulation or snap the Egg's neck, even if she couldn't lift him. With this in mind, she tried to find a vent that was closer to him before trying to exactly that.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2018, 7:12 pm

The men seemed to be on alert from all the noise, talking in raised voiced that seemed to demonstrate a sense of urgency. They also all had their weapons out, as would likely all of the men in the facility now that the fact that they were here was obvious, even if the exact location wasn't.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2018, 9:32 pm

The shouting was disorienting, but not enough to break Rin's concentration. Even still, the weight of the men and his struggling was taxing and straining. She did her best to try to end him quickly, but she ended up having to suffocate him, which was a slow death and a seemingly slower killer.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2018, 9:43 pm

It would seem like the two non-corrupted men didn't have the guts to deal with an invisible threat strangling their ally, throwing their weapons away and running out of the room their were; their shouts were now panicked and full of fear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)
Page 14 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 25 ... 37  Next