Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2020, 3:11 pm

Her face rapidly burned up to her ears, and she stammered helplessly, seeming to shake just a little bit --- really, it was mostly evident in the leg that seemed otherwise frozen around him. OOPS. Yes, she certainly had pushed him too far and he no longer seemed to know how to react with her. Faint curse words seemed to flood out in a broken breath, but she seemed not to be able to properly respond, trembling softly and seeming to try to bury her face as well.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2020, 3:17 pm

"It's fine. I don't mind. But it'd be easier, wouldn't it? Knowing what we should do is hard..." Takumi asked, feeling her reaction to his request more than seeing it. At some point he had placed the arm he had lifted off her back down around her waist, though now he moved it up to gently pat her pack in an attempt to be of some comfort.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2020, 3:22 pm

Beneath his hand, he'd be able to feel her bandages shifting and rippling, moving their focus from the usual almost unitard setting to slink around her feet and up her legs. She moved to nudge him, seeming to be seeking his eyes, to search his. What do you want, though? Rin inquired, whispering softly, gently, as though anything louder might shatter the moment.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2020, 3:28 pm

Takumi thought himself brave enough to face her, and he could do so just fine until she asked. What did he want? Well, thinking of the answer made him hide his face again. It would be hypocritical not to say, now. He looked back up, though as little as he possibly could while still meeting her gaze and spoke quietly, with a little reluctance, but truthfully nonetheless. "You, I guess?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2020, 3:33 pm

Were she a cartoon character, she would look like something of an alarmed cat in this instance, flushed from her ears down past where he could see, even facing her properly. Well, he could see if he looked hard enough, with how thin the dress was, but between their positioning and the blankets, that wasn't exactly an option in the moment. She stammered. Weak, why did he make her so weak, how did he make her so weak? She felt like she was on fire or melting or... she didn't have words for it, and the growing heat and spreading fluttering in her belly was sending mixed signals throughout her brain.

Damnit. She wanted to say, NOW you decide to speak your mind? The sweet irony wasn't lost to her, though actual words were, and it left her stammering again until she forcefully, though not violently or painfully, adjusted them so that she could hide her face by mashing it into his, kissing him eagerly, nervously, passionately. He couldn't say such things while his mouth was preoccupied anyway. The particular phrasing of the thought had her whining against his lips and squirming. Bad idea. Bad, bad idea.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2020, 3:50 pm

He was still looking at her, despite the fact that he wasn't faring much better despite the fact that it wasn't a surprise for him. It was the least he could do after drumming up enough courage to say so in the first place. It probably helped her when she made the sudden decision to press her lips to his again. He wasn't so surprised as before, and now he gripped at her gown pulling her towards himself with more purpose than the time previous. He did think, funnily enough, that he'd have to get her glasses off whenever they stopped for a moment. She'd have to get used to getting those things on and off herself at the right times...
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2020, 3:57 pm

As she did, Rin had well forgotten about her glasses a while ago, though given the amount of discomfort the frames caused her, it was a genuine mystery as to how. Holding him with her arm draped over his shoulder, hand splayed at the back of his head and neck, she found her leg tightening, pulling her flush against him as the kiss continued. Thoughts escaped her entirely, and she moved on instinct, responding to whims and emotions as she happily kept the embrace going.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2020, 4:26 pm

Now that she was doing more or less all the holding-each-other-flush work, Takumi decided arbitrarily to take his hand from her back and to place it atop the thigh of the leg that had been wrapped around him for what seemed too long a time before. Things seemed to be moving in that sort of direction, now, so he was at least taking the moment to explore a little. Though his thoughts didn't wander often, he still thought that Rin was beautiful; on occasion she would do things to make him conscious of parts of her, and in those times he really did think about doing more than just taking a look or two. Now, he was conscious of her entirety, and his usual inhibitions were certainly not in play.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2020, 4:40 pm

The bandages rippled and moved away beneath the touch of his hand, yielding to his exploration as she kept her focus almost entirely on the kiss. She felt like puddy, pliable and yielding, bending to the will of a warm touch. She trembled more at the feeling of his skin on her thigh, and he'd likely be able to feel both the goosebumps and the flush of heat across her form. She hadn't expected this, but she was certainly going to embrace it.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2020, 4:59 pm

It was more exciting than expected, to simply caress her thigh as he was doing. The sensations he felt beneath his hand were more than he expected, and he hoped that they meant Rin was enjoying him doing this as much as he was. He pulled himself away from her lips for a moment, thinking, before rejoining with his lips parted more. He was curious, and he wanted more.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2020, 5:05 pm

She instinctively tried to follow after him when he pulled back, pouting for just a moment before he returned to her. Her face was red and she was breathless, but she was far from complaining, squirming and not registering the way her hips suddenly rolled and moved until she broke the kiss herself with a startled, pleasured gasp that broke into a low, unexpected moan at the sensation. Yep, she'd been gone and chosen the sin that would send her the hell, assuming nothing else in her life would direct her to that point already.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2020, 5:28 pm

Takumi opened his eyes wide at the sound, just as surprised at hearing at as Rin was at making it in the first place. He could more or less tell what caused it, though and looked towards the source of the movement that preceded it. Looking downwards to find everything mostly obscured by the sheets, however, suddenly made him less appreciative of them. It was getting hot, too... With another slightly displeased pout, he removed his hand from her thigh to push all of the sheets atop them off to the side.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2020, 5:32 pm

She was lustered, quickly and easily, and seemed almost to panic when he not only pulled his hand away but tossed the blankets aside. Either she'd been unaware of the heat or had found it pleasant, and thus it didn't register as an issue to her. This, in turn, led her to believe that the fault was with her. Had she upset him? She couldn't help but think that she'd done something wrong or he was displeased with the sound or-
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2020, 5:41 pm

Or he was just fine now that he could see her more properly, the displeasure gone from his face as he returned his hand to her thigh; it was somewhat higher up this time. He also kissed her once again after confirming that, yeah, her gown really was super thin, huh? It flustered him a little, but it didn't keep him from her.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2020, 5:49 pm

Her sputtering abruptly ceased with the return of his lips, and she seemed to melt for him all over again, acutely aware that his hand was getting more intimate with its touching. She could feel the familiar pooling of heat in her belly spreading downward and across her inner thighs, and part of her hoped upon hope that he didn't notice it, or at least that he wouldn't mind. She preferred him not to notice though.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2020, 6:32 pm

Even for Takumi, it would be difficult not to notice an increase in temperature in a place that he was all too aware of for a long time, after he removed the blanket that had been heating everything up. He didn't do anything about it, however, as at the moment he was still enjoying the feeling of Rin's thigh in his hand. That, and the pressure of her lips on her own. Really, her whole body, every point of contact. Besides, as far as the head in her lower body was concerned, even now, Takumi probably didn't quite have it in him to do anything about it specifically without some sort of encouragement; something that signified it was more than okay.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2020, 6:39 pm

When the kiss didn't seem to escalate any further, she whined softly, pushing into it further. Her leg shifted more tightly around him, forcing his hand further up her thigh as she began to try to use her leg to tug him over top of her, or at least to encourage him to do something. Rin's hand tugged a bit at his hair, the other arm well on its way to falling asleep under her, though she was mostly oblivious to it.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2020, 6:54 pm

Takumi was nothing if not good at following instructions, which is what Rin's actions seemed like to him. She brought attention to the kiss that had been mostly stagnant for a little bit, so he flicked his tongue across her lips, wondering what would happen with that if anything. As she tightened her leg's grip on him, he wasn't sure of what she wanted, at least until she tried to tug him over such that he was atop her. He was also happy to do so, a little happy that his own arm was similarly freed from beneath her. In turning over his hand slipped all the way up her thigh and to her hip beneath the gown, the edge of which was more or less bunched around where he still kept hold of.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2020, 7:20 pm

She gasped softly at his actions, parting her lips only to let out something of a moan when they flipped over and his hand hiked higher on her. Rin seemed dazed, now, though far from displeased, giving him a heated, breathless expression as she met his gaze, trembling and squirming beneath him. The leg he'd been fondling bent more, moving to hook at his waist while she let him have free reign of her. "Takumi..." she breathed, pressing back into the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2020, 7:58 pm

Over time, Takumi was really starting to understand that he was doing something to Rin that he really wasn't expecting. In some part, being allowed to do so was equally as exciting for him. Making her feel good was exciting. He was surprised, at himself, when when Rin's breathy voice saying his name sent a shiver down his spine and made his chest flutter. He wanted more of that. He wanted more of her. He broke the kiss once again, to lift his body and look down, properly, over her body.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2020, 8:08 pm

She whined at the break in the kiss, panting beneath him and looking up at him curiously, confused. She hadn't done anything wrong that time, she was absolutely sure of it. Had he just changed his mind? That was fine. He could do that. That was fine. It would hurt her pride but she wasn't exactly about to make him do something that he didn't want to. Still, she merely panted beneath him, flushed softly from cheeks to inner thighs, visibly faintly through the thin summer dress that adorned her body. Given that certain more explicit parts of her weren't showing pink, it was probably safe to assume that her underclothes were skin color, in a better attempt to make the dress have the illusion of being appropriate. It wasn't, not technically, but it's not like she was wearing it in public.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2020, 8:15 pm

With an eye for detail, such was the one he had, the differently coloured underwear were obvious enough. He pinched some of the material between his fingers and lifted it, turning redder now that he was not only thinking but thinking of saying what was on his mind. "Do you need this?" he asked. It was an awkward way of asking if he could get rid of it. He wanted to. He wanted more...
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2020, 8:18 pm

The blush suddenly deepened to an almost harsh shade of red, and she hesitated for a moment before shaking her head adamantly. No, she didn't need it, but she couldn't find words to express that yes, he could undress her if he wanted. The bandages tightened at her ankles for a moment before loosening, as though they could produce some sort of guard on her that would protect her from embaressment.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2020, 8:27 pm

Well, he knew what he meant by the question and her answering as she had in his mind right now was enough to say such. He shifted backwards while pulling at the material that happened to be trapped beneath him until it was all free. He bunched it all up around her hips and then pushed it upwards towards where he could get it off her body entirely.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2020, 8:36 pm

She shifted, lifting her hips, back, and shoulders as needed, carefully easing her arms from the sleeves as they moved away. The girl shivered beneath his gaze, from the lack of cover, from the lack of his presence, and from the anticipation of the moment. She tried to say something, anything, settling only on another breathless attempt at his name.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 33 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)
Page 33 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next