Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2020, 8:48 pm

The attempt was more than close enough to elicit another similar response as last time. Still, he took a few moments to view her form before getting back down to it. He leaned forward, pressing his lips to her own once again. While he had to prop himself up over her, he still had one hand which which to touch the newly revealed, flushed skin of her midriff.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2020, 9:12 pm

Another shiver, but she was focusing on the kiss, her soft, petite body warm against his hand. Her arms wrapped around the back of his neck, holding him gently and close to her.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2020, 8:08 am

He kissed her while exploring her body for another little while, until he felt he needed to breathe properly again. Once again breaking the kiss, he looked at her from close up, chest lifting and falling while some cog or other turned in his head. It was almost like he was trying to make her think that she was doing something wrong each time, even if he had no idea anything he did even had that effect in the first place; he extricated himself from her embrace and looking down over her body again visibly swallowed to try and get rid of the dry feeling that still persisted in his throat. Quite suddenly, he quickly and without warning took his own shirt off.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2020, 9:21 am

Her face flushed deeply, and she seemed to lack the restraint to keep her eyes from drinking him all in. Something compelled her to try to reach out to him with her soul, but she didn't know how that might turn out, in this moment. Would it be pleasurable, matching each other soul to soul while doing... all of this? Or would it be overwhelming? She was unsure, and so instead she moved to start not quite sitting up but moving more to that position as she splayed her fingers on his shoulder, tracing the outline of his arm. Her eyes drifted slowly between the lines her hands made and his face, until she moved her hands up to cup his face, holding herself up by slightly quivering ab muscles. Pressing her forehead to his she smiled, almost breathless, reassuring, in love.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2020, 1:36 pm

For a moment seeing her gaze on him made him even more embarrassed than he was, though he didn't shirk from it, but that embarrassment was more or less forgotten as she matched their wavelengths. It was a familiar feeling, and it made him feel closer to her yet. It was nice. And it made her touch all the more effective. He gasped, quietly, almost imperceptibly, but nonetheless he still did so, and he looked down at her hand moving across his arm, wondering why even that much felt so great. He embraced her as she sat herself up, to support her body in part but mostly because that's just what he wanted to do. He couldn't help but return that smile as he spoke, quietly, almost inaudibly, from the heart. "I love you..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2020, 2:00 pm

I love you, too. It was whispered through her wavelength as she moved to kiss him, still holding his his face gently. She let him lead their little dance of bodies while she guided that of their souls, slowly passing more of her wavelength on to him. This was nice and somehow both peaceful and exciting all at once. Rin could get used to this. She could stay like this forever.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2020, 2:13 pm

The words moved him and he pressed their bodies together further as he easily leaned into the kiss. The closeness, soul with soul, skin on skin, was intoxicating in a way. He felt sort of like he might melt into her and really, he wouldn't even mind it as they were right now.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2020, 2:19 pm

She trembled at the touch, not used to feeling so exposed or so intimate. After a few moments, she reached her arms back to unhook her bra, struggling to worm out of it without interrupting the kiss. Tossing it aside, she slung her arms back around his neck, one hand tangling in his hair while the kiss continued.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2020, 2:45 pm

He wondered for just a moment what she was doing, but the answer came soon enough when he felt the last bit of material between their upper bodies taken away. It added to the excitement, though it seemed everything else either of them happened to do did as well. He rather enjoyed the freedom the lack of her bra gave his hands to slide over the skin of her back and he did so with pleasure, though making sure to still keep the pressure which kept their bodies together.

Last edited by Arc on July 18th 2020, 3:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2020, 3:07 pm

She arched under the touch, pressing herself more against him and blushing, flustered, as her breasts squished up against his chest. Breaking the kiss and looking up at him sheepishly, she tried to mutter apologies, chewing on her bottom lip.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2020, 4:03 pm

It was Takumi's turn to think that he had done something that wasn't to her liking. He wasn't sure why she was apologising, either. Her pressing her breasts up against him more than they were before was welcome. Very welcome, in fact. He just tilted his head a little, holding mostly still, looking equal parts pleased, repentant and confused. Somehow.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2020, 4:08 pm

Oh, great, I made it awkward again. She thought, the notion probably passing through her wavelength in indefinite measure as she thought it, feeling the embarrassment of it so strongly. Fighting back the awkwardness, she tried to reach around for one of his hands, bringing it to the center of her chest so that he could feel the thumping of her heart. "I am yours." She whispered in their native tongue, small, pale body left unguarded and open to him, nearly completely on display, just as bare as she was leaving the heart on her sleeve.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2020, 4:36 pm

The idea that she had made things awkward this time was incorrect, at least before she started apologising, and he started to respond to the vague feeling with a shake of his head and a smile. He didn't quite get there, though, as her taking one of his hands and placing it right in the middle of her chest handily blew every other thought from his headspace. He was surprised that she'd do so, despite everything, and with wide eyes looked between his hand and her face while he tried to figure out what to do. The words she spoke weren't a help either, but they did make him suck in his breath in response to all the feelings they brought bubbling up as he felt her heartbeat. He couldn't quite manage a response to her words, and moments later was bringing his lips to her own once again and moments after that he shifted his hand from her heart to one of the mounds that she had placed it so near to.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2020, 4:39 pm

Rin's voice came out as a moan against his lips upon the contact, arching into it and kissing him almost greedily, now. Skin flushed and warm beneath his hand, she shifted and squirmed until she managed to maneuver her legs out from under him, essentially straddling him now with her legs wrapped around his waist. The hand she'd used to move his own fell between them, and some subconscious part of her had it trying helplessly to tug away his shorts.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2020, 5:40 pm

He moved as much as he could without losing her lips to help her get out from underneath him, and though once more giving a small gasp of surprise at the unexpected contact, he wasn't against doing so again to help her further undress him. Though it was awkward, in the way that he had to move this time, he still tried his best; even while unwilling to move his hand away from where he was fondling her breast or to break their kiss.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2020, 5:44 pm

Rin gasped and moaned weakly into the kiss with almost every shift of his hands, cooing softly at gentler touches. She only broke apart for air, panting for a few moments before moving to kiss along his jawline, moving to toy with his ear between her lips while her hips moved of their own accord.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2020, 6:14 pm

Takumi almost couldn't keep from taking a few breaths and taking her lips again, but in the end, the alternative was equally as good if in a different. He offered a pleased sigh, squeezing at her breast more firmly, while the hand at her back wondered down to her backside; he pulled her hips towards himself, though he wasn't sure what that might help with if anything.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2020, 7:25 pm

She let out a long, drawn out moan, her hips immediately rolling in response, grinding down against him eagerly. Her reactions had her flustered again, but she refused to acknowledge such, busying herself with their kiss.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2020, 7:40 pm

As she ground against him, he couldn't help a low moan against her lips either. It was novel and surprising as many other things were to him in that time since he decided to just speak his mind about the issue. He figured to do both the things which led directly to it, after, now actively massaging at the flesh beneath his hand and more firmly pressing her hips forward.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2020, 8:00 pm

Rin let out an eager whine, followed entirely by a loud, breathy moan. Fuck, but she wanted him, and she couldn't believe how much that desire just kept on building and building. "I... Ah," she pulled away a moment, breathless, "So... Am I... Dessert... Or main course?" She joked, referencing an earlier statement that had inevitably built into this moment. Regardless, she needed air.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2020, 8:18 pm

The joke went over his head for a moment, but just a moment, as his mind took a little bit to catch up. He was in no better a state than her, really. He took thinking about the answer, though silly the question was, as a welcome break to give himself some time to breathe. "Yes..?" he finally came up with, tilting his head a little again. She was everything to him, after all.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2020, 8:26 pm

Her face flushed instantly at this and she found herself stammering as she tried to fight the urge to make another joke or to explain her own. She couldn't get her mind to tell her mouth how to use words.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2020, 8:43 pm

He was almost entirely sure that what he said wasn't bad, but he couldn't be sure by her reaction. Was what he said enough to lead to that sort of reaction? Maybe, since it did so. He smiled at her a little, mostly having caught his breath. He was waiting for Rin to say whatever seemed to be on her mind now, or at least to stop doing her best fish expression.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2020, 8:49 pm

Ooc: oml I'm dying

Ic:
Rin's face held it's flush as she tilted her head down. Without looking at him, she reached out, pressing a fingers first to his lips and then to her now damp underwear. All the while, she was shaking softly, biting into her lip.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2020, 8:58 pm

Takumi tilted his head a little again, pursing his lips after she touched them and then following the finger to where she placed it next. He rolled his head towards his other shoulder, thinking, though blushing at seeing the state of her panties. He blushed more, at least, and even more yet when the cogs in his head finally put two and two together. He sucked in his breath, still looking down, making a strange squeak as he did so. Still, after a few moments, he looked back up at her and finally pushed her down onto the bed, reaching behind himself to get her legs out of the way so that he could move backwards.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 34 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)
Page 34 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next