Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 23 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2019, 9:56 am

Aurora definitely didn't plan on just renting the costumes for herself and Yurio. Her plan was to buy the best looking ones to use them for other parties or other fun activities. Inside the room, she undressed quickly and started putting on what Yurio picked for her. A part of her wished she had some sort of make-up set with her to add some elven-looking markings around her eyes. She worked with what she had. After putting the clothes on, she tied her hair into a pony-tail, despite not being a fan of pony-tails. All of that definitely took way longer than she wanted.

"A-alright. I want to try o-other things too! B-But I'm definitely keeping this costume!" Luna said confidently, smiling at Ana. "S-So... uh... s-should I go change into my clothes so we can... continue?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2019, 1:17 pm

It took Yurio a while to work out how to actually put everything on correctly, especially armour pieces which he of course had zero experience with. Funnily enough, he, too, decided to tie his hair back; it wasn't such an unusual look for him, however, since he always had it tied back while working at the cafe.

With the question of whether or not they'd be keeping any of the costumes settled, Ana turned back around to slip into the changing room again. "Yeah, that's right," she said.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2019, 1:26 pm

When Aurora was ready with her costume, she simply stepped out of the changing room to wait for Yurio there. She leaned against the wall, with the props in her hands. They were of decent quality, as Aurora noticed. Well, as decent as a prop could be, of course. Nothing beats any demon weapon out there. On the other hand, props are props, real weapons are real weapons.

Luna returned into the changing room and quickly took the kigurumi off. Then she started to put her normal outfit on. The whole process took quicker than before and after a while, the wolf witch stepped out of the changing rooms.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2019, 1:37 pm

Ana was much quicker in taking the thing off that putting it on, so she was out before Luna with the costume folded and everything. Once Luna stepped out, too, she quickly beckoned her onward. "Lets go this way."

Once Yurio had everything on and checked that nothing looked wrong, he stepped out too, with the bow slung over his body. Immediately, he looked over Aurora, nodding approvingly. "Looks good on you," he said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2019, 1:46 pm

With her new favorite costume in hand, Luna took a quick look at Aurora and Yurio and smiled. They looked great in their elven clothes. Well, too bad Aurora didn't have elf ears. "A-Alright... Lead the way." Luna said, allowing Ana to just take her wherever she wanted to go.

"Thanks. You look really good too!" Aurora said smiling as she approached him. After taking a closer look at him, she gently adjusted his shoulder armour piece to make it look, in her opinion, a little bit better. "Mhm~! Perfect. We could even go to one of those comic cons or something cosplaying as wood elves. Well, I mean, it's just something I've always wanted to do." Aurora said before letting out a quiet giggle. "Hm... Would you like to find one or two more costumes?" She asked Yurio. There was one more costume she wanted to find, but it was something non-related to their costume party.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2019, 4:27 pm

Ana was heading back to the animal section, where they were before. Apparently such was the location of the other kind of costume that she wanted to check out. Animal themed, would be the best description, if she were to be asked.

"That kind of sounds like fun," Yurio said, not really clued in to what it was exactly, but any activity he could do with Aurora sounded fun to him. "Of course, while we're here, might as well, right? Want to get out of this stuff, or just not bother until we find the next set? Would the staff mind, actually..?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2019, 4:32 pm

Luna just kept following Ana curiously. What was on her mind? What was she looking for? Perhaps Luna could help her? "S-So... what are we looking for, Ana?" Luna finally asked, hoping she could get some answers to satisfy her curiosity.

"No idea. I think it might be a better idea to change. We don't want to cause any problems." Aurora said, scratching the back of her head. A part of her started wondering what kind of costume would suit Yurio apart from the elven one. Perhaps something animal themed as well?
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2019, 4:43 pm

"You'll see, you'll see," Ana said, looking behind herself with a slight grin. Once at the aforementioned section, she started looking again. Luckily, it didn't take long at all, since all the costumes of this sort were also grouped together. Once more, she picked out a panda for Luna, handing it to her. "Pick one out for me, too. If you like."

"Okay," Yurio said, putting a thumb up and going back into his booth to get changed once again. While doing so, he thought about what, besides the obvious cat, might work for Aurora. There were so many options, after all...
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2019, 4:57 pm

Luna looked at the costume somewhat confused. Another panda? What was so different about the one Ana gave her. With those questions in mind, Luna took a proper look at what Ana handed her. "Huh..?" Luna still seemed confused. Apparently, Ana picked a dress-like costume for her. "Hm... O-okay." Luna finally said as she started searching for a costume for Ana. She used what she'd received from her as a reference in order to find something similar, but mouse or wolf themed instead. It turned out to be a much more difficult task than Luna thought it would be. She searched through racks of costumes, trying to find something fitting and after a while, it turned into something resembling a desperate run around the area. Just when she thought that all hope was lost, Luna noticed a nice-looking wolf-themed costume. She found the right size and handed it to Ana, smiling slightly. "W-Will this one be good?" She asked, feeling quite unsure herself.

Changing into her clothes didn't take her long. After all, she didn't need to make every single element look perfect. A few minutes later she was ready to continue their search.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2019, 5:06 pm

"Since you picked it, definitely," Ana said, taking the costume from Luna with a wide smile. She had been watching Luna run around searching for it desperately, which was quite amusing to her. Luna was so earnest at times, and Ana loved it. Ana grabbed Luna's hand and whisked her off back towards the changing rooms.

Considering the armour, Yurio took longer, plus he took a bit of time to bundle the elf costume up to make it a little bit more manageable to carry. Seeing that Aurora was already waiting for him outside already, he headed straight out of the changing area.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2019, 5:16 pm

Luna smiled, knowing that she probably picked a good outfit. Of course, she wasn't aware of Ana's thoughts and reactions to her desperate search. Perhaps it was for the better? After all, if she knew she would probably turn into an embarrassed puddle or something similar. Just like before, Luna followed after Ana and once they finally found themselves in the changing area she looked at her costume again. "A-Alright... I'll go try this on now..." She told Ana, before heading into the changing room.

Aurora took Yurio's hand and started leading him into the area with animal-themed costumes. However, she still wasn't sure what kind of animal would suit Yurio, apart from an obvious dragon-themed costume. There were so many interesting choices. Or perhaps again, it was a better idea to search in the fantasy-themed area? Or maybe in sci-fi one? Decisions, decisions. "Hm... Do you have any ideas, Yurio?" Aurora asked, to buy herself a bit more time to think.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2019, 5:37 pm

Ana, now looking forward to seeing Luna in that costume just a little bit more each second, got her own wolf costume on in record time. Getting out of her changing room, she stood right in front of Luna's just waiting for her to come out.

"Kitten," Yurio answered very simply, since that was the idea he had in the first place, near the beginning. He was already searching the racks and shelves for something that would work. Although there was purrlenty to chose from, he seemed determined to find something that wasn't just any old cat costume.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2019, 5:49 pm

Luna put the costume on, but much slower, feeling a little bit lost in her thoughts. She really couldn't understand why Ana had picked something so similar to the previous costume. When she was done changing, she looked in the mirror, realizing a potential reason why. Well, it's not like she could figure out the real reason, so she just stepped out of the changing room. When she saw Ana in the wolf costume, she blushed slightly. She looked quite pretty in it. "S-S-So... what do you think..?" Luna asked, with her hands behind her back.

"Oh, right!" Aurora said, remembering their previous conversation on the topic. "Well, I can't decide between a tiger, a lion... or maybe a monster slayer of some sorts..." She said frankly.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2019, 6:08 pm

Ana looked over Luna, up and down, eyes settling on her own as she herself also went red. "Well, you make it look like a million bucks," she said, looking around, left and right, for people. Nobody around to make her rethink doing the same as Luna had earlier and just squeezing her in a big old hug; this was the extended edition, however, so she didn't let go for a fair few moments. "Sho Cute," she finally said, cheek smushed up against Luna's head, just before letting her go again.

"Roar?" Yurio said, jokingly, at the same time as he finally found something that caught his eye. A tight top with long sleeves and a fur-hemmed skirt, along with some stockings. There were also matching boots trimmed with the same fur. This was all with the cat accessories of paw gloves, cat ears and a tail; all of it was in white. "This looks interesting."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2019, 6:21 pm

Ana's reaction to the costume made Luna rethink everything she'd originally thought about the panda costume she was wearing at that moment. Her face turned fully red and she giggled happily. "A-Alright... I must get this costume then." Luna finally said, smiling at Ana. "O-Oh... and you look very pretty, Ana!" She added, realizing that in all her curiosity and confusion she almost forgot to say her opinion about Ana's wolf costume. Well, nobody said that they couldn't get both kigurumis as well as their current costumes.

Aurora giggled at Yurio's roar. "Oh yeah. I does look interesting!" Aurora said, seeing what Yurio had found. It seemed like there was another costume she wanted to get for herself. "Give me a second then..." Aurora said finally deciding what kind of costume she wanted to get for Yurio next. She collected a simple two-piece lion costume. The top had long sleeves and a furry hood with lion ears. Also, the top had a tail attached to it. The bottom part was just light-brown trousers. Aurora presented the costume to Yurio. "What do you think? A cute small kitten and a big lion." She asked and then said
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2019, 6:34 pm

Luna saying it rather than just having an obvious reaction was apparently enough to make Ana bashful in that moment, what with everything combined. Twirling a strand of hair from her fringe around a finger, she looked away, blushing more. "Thanks," she said, a small, glad smile forming upon her lips. "Uhm... Do you want to look for anything else, or? I mean, I think this is enough..."

Yurio grinned widely at the idea, then pointed to the abnormally long and sharp teeth that were his canines. "I've got the teeth for this one," he said, taking the two piece costume from Aurora.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2019, 6:43 pm

"I... I don't know..." Luna said, after a moment. Was there anything else she wanted to see Ana in? Probably not. At least nothing was coming to her mind. "W-Well... I'm out of ideas... a-all these costumes we've found should be m-more than enough, right? U-Unless there is s-something else you wanted to see m-me in..?" Luna said and asked.

"That settles it then! Oh, Yurio, could you go ahead to the changing rooms without me? There's one more costume I wanted to get for myself but... I want this to be a little surprise for you." Aurora said and smiled innocently at Yurio. If only that additional costume was as innocent as her smile...
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2019, 6:55 pm

"I can't think of anything, no," Ana said, following herself thinking for a few moments about things that might be good. "So, we should get changed again, then go and buy our costumes, right?"

"Okay?" Yurio went ahead as he was told, wondering what it was that Aurora might have had in mind. A surprise? Really, he couldn't begin to guess what she had in mind. He wasn't so busy as to not notice the two girls standing there, blushing at each other. "You two are precious, anyone can tell what's going on here," he said, mischief plastered all over his face as he disappeared into a changing room with the lion costume. He'd have it on for sure by the time Aurora arrived, since it was very simple.

"Wha..." Ana went more red at Yurio's teasing.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2019, 7:03 pm

Luna looked at Yurio when she heard his comment and tilted her head to her side innocently. "Huh? W-what's going on where? We're just happy that we've found p-pretty costumes! R-Right, A-Ana?" Luna said and asked, feeling genuinely confused as to why Yurio said something like that. Did he mean that everyone could see that she and Ana are a couple? If so, then what was so bad about it? It was confusing.

After a short while of searching, Aurora found exactly what she was looking for. With two costumes in her hands, she went into the changing areas. "Good choices, girls! These ones are even better than kigurumis!" She commented before disappearing into her changing room. The cat costume was the first one she wanted to try on.

For some reason Aurora's comment actually made Luna blush more...
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2019, 7:14 pm

"I... I think he's just teasing us," Ana said, patting Luna on the head. Really, she knew he said something ambiguous on purpose to get some sort of reaction. Aurora, however, was just saying what she thought, and that was somehow worse for Ana. Red and defeated, she sighed and moved to go back inside her changing room, wordlessly.

Yurio exited his booth just after Ana entered her own, and though Luna was still there, he didn't seem to be too interested in further teasing the little wolf witch. He heard that Aurora had come along, so he was just full of anticipation.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2019, 7:19 pm

In the end Luna just scratched her head and entered the changing room to take the costume off and finally put her outfit back on. Considering everything, her witch outfit kinda seemed like something that belonged to the store they were in.

After a while, Aurora walked out of the changing room and immediately spotted Yurio waiting. "Nya~!" She said posing like every anime cat-girl does. There was a wide grin present on her face. She absolutely loved cosplay, so every opportunity to wear a costume was a precious one. "What do you think?" Aurora asked, winking at Yurio.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2019, 7:26 pm

"Are you sure your animal form didn't get swapped somewhere, somehow?" Yurio asked, tilting his head as he held his chin in a thoughtful gesture. "Because you're totally a kitten. I love it." he nodded once after he came to his conclusion, that he had in fact come to the moment Aurora emerged.

"And he teases us when he has lines like that," Ana murmured to herself while she changed into her own outfit, which also looked like it was assembled from costume bits to some extent.

"I heard that," Yurio then said, looking towards Ana's booth.

"Gah..."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2019, 7:31 pm

Aurora winked at Yurio again as her grin grew wider. "Well, I may be a fox witch, but I've always preferred cats, nya~!" She said, getting into the cat-girl role a little bit. Well, until it was too amusing and she let out a giggle. "That lion costume looks good on you... Well, not as good as the elven one, but it's still good... nya~!" Aurora told him and then giggled again.

Curious what was going on, Luna quickly finished changing and stepped out of the changing room. When she saw Aurora and Yurio, sparkles of excitement appeared in her eyes. "O-Oh my... y-you two are s-so cute!" She commented.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2019, 7:38 pm

With Luna suddenly excited about them, Yurio got into a pose kind of similar to Aurora's. "Roar?" he almost asked, awkward grin on his face seeming similarly confused.

Ana stepped out of her own booth at right about that moment. "Pfft..!" she snorted, as she suppressed the sudden onset of laughter that he was about to incite from her. "L-...Pfffff...Lets go buy this stuff!" Ana could barely keep it in, ushering Luna away from the feline pair so that she could get out of the situation.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2019, 7:46 pm

On their way towards out, Luna kept thinking about what she'd seen in the changing area. "T-they are so cute, aren't they?" Luna asked Ana happily, holding both panda costumes in her hand. It seemed like instead of thinking it was funny, cringy or awkward, she found all of it cute, in her typical wholesome way of thinking.

When Ana and Luna were nowhere to be seen, Aurora let out a laughter. "Good job, dear, nya~! You truly have a wonderful acting talent, nya." She joked before shaking her head. After a short moment, she looked around and smirked. "It's only you and me here right now... I suppose it's time for my surprise costume. Give me a moment, nya~!" Aurora said mysteriously and went back into the changing room to put on her special costume.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)
Page 9 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 23 ... 37  Next