Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2019, 3:55 pm

Meanwhile, Angela was really happy that Ana introduced her to him. She was having so much time, thanks to that. "What were you expecting then, hm..?" The witch asked, tilting her head to her side. What if she was getting a little bit annoying? It was her biggest worry at that time.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2019, 4:05 pm

"I said this before. Someone, or really anyone, to get a good first impression," he said, then sighed, shrugging. "It's not such a bad thing, just... I guess I just don't know how to deal with it. You've thrown me for a loop."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2019, 4:48 pm

"Ah, that!" Angela said, realizing what he was talking about. She scratched the back of her head. "You don't know how to deal with it, huh..?" The fire witch repeated after him and made a 'Hmm' sound. "One word: Improvise! I, for example, try improvising whenever I'm not sure what to do or how to react. With... various results, but still. It's better than being confused and wasting time." Angela told him. An example of her improvising was when after the race he'd made her embarrassed, so she improvised to try to make him blush at least a bit too.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2019, 4:52 pm

"Eeeeeh..." Chauncey made a sound as he slumped a little in his chair, making an incredulous expression. "Isn't that kinda obvious? If you don't know what to do, but you gotta do something, you just have to go with anything?"

He was improvising too!
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2019, 5:06 pm

"Not really! At least I don't see it this way. Some people prefer to just hide and do nothing. It's cowardice. Improvising is doing anything to solve the situation. Which is the opposite of doing nothing." Angela explained her point of view.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2019, 5:23 pm

"Huh," Chauncey made a sound now that he understood what she meant. "That's a very positive mindset," he said. He kind of admired it. While thinking on that, he sipped at his coffee, which at this point had gotten lukewarm, looking off to the side into space, leaning forward on the table with his head propped up on one arm.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2019, 5:38 pm

"Well, I prefer trying to keep a positive mindset... I don't always succeed, but at least I try." Angela said, remembering how defeated she had been feeling during the pizza/costume party. It hadn't been the best day. Picking her cup up she took a look at Chauncey and smiled to herself before starting drinking her coffee again. After a few sips, it was just gone.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2019, 5:51 pm

At one point, he came to a conclusion about something. He swirled the rest of the coffee in the cup a couple times before drinking up the rest of it. He looked sideways at Angela with just his eyes, not changing his position leaning against the table at all besides brushing a few strands of hair from his face, and he kept his eyes on her for a lingering moment. She seemed to enjoy his presence to some extent, and he found that he was somehow partial to her in some way. He wasn't sure how to place it, but there was something there. It was unusual for him, and with the talk of improvising, he decided to give that a proper go. "Want to make the skating thing a date? That's something people do when they meet and just sort of get along, right?" He wasn't quite sure what she was doing to him or how he felt about it or her, but it was worth a shot either way.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2019, 5:59 pm

Angela tilted her head to her side curiously when she noticed that he seemed to be thinking about something. However, she totally wasn't expecting him to suggest a date. Well, to be fair she kind of wanted to suggest doing something together for fun, apart from their skating plans. It seemed like not only he was first to suggest, but suggested something even bigger. Her face started turning red as she tried to remain calm, which was a difficult challenge considering how unexpected his offer was. "Y-Yeah, sure! I'd love to." Angela said, stuttering a bit. She looked really happy.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2019, 6:03 pm

Her reaction brought a tinge of red to his own face too, but he didn't do anything about it like the last time. Laughing quietly, he sat himself back up in the chair, then giving her a smile. "You really are a honest one," he said with some mirth.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2019, 6:10 pm

Angela looked away for a second, seeing that comment again. "Yeah... you too..." She mumbled, noticing his that barely noticeable shade of red on his face.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2019, 6:20 pm

Chauncey chuckled as a little grin appeared on his lips. "Maybe," he said, putting his hands behind his head as he leaned back.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2019, 7:13 pm

Angela smirked at him before letting out a giggle. "So, about this date - when and where would you like to meet?" She asked him, with her arms crossed on her chest.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2019, 7:16 pm

"Here's fine for a meeting place, and I don't really have very much going on, so, whenever you're free," he said.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2019, 6:09 am

Angela scratched the back of her neck. "What about tomorrow afternoon then?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2019, 8:08 am

"I can probably make the skates by then, but..." Chauncey thought for a moment. He came up with a necessary question, with that. "What's your shoe size?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2019, 12:53 pm

"Uhm, my size? Oh, it's 37." Angela said when he asked about that. "If you need more time then just let me know." She added a little bit worried not to overwork the poor boy.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2019, 1:10 pm

"That's fine, then," he said, after once more thinking on something. That was him mentally going through his inventory of parts, old and new alike. He had a few years of older shoe-parts that he had outgrown; a quick clean and they'd be good as new. "Tomorrow afternoon it is, then."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2019, 1:41 pm

"Mhm! I'll be waiting." Angela said grinning with joy on the thought of their date. "So... uhm... what now..?" She asked unsurely.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2019, 2:03 pm

"I'd like to spend a little more time, but honestly... I need to get home and start getting those skates ready," Chauncey said, also thinking about how he had to dig out something a little more date-y to wear, and make that presentable. He wasn't going to go halfway after being the one to suggest it.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2019, 2:15 pm

"Yeah, I get it. I'll need to find something to wear for tomorrow." Angela said and smiled at him. Standing up she looked at Chauncey again. "So... see you tomorrow?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2019, 3:07 pm

"Mhm, tomorrow," Chauncey confirmed with a nod, also standing up. "See ya," he said, finally, with a wave of his sleeve-covered hand as he rolled out of the shop.

Chauncey didn't quite go straight home, however. Partway through, he stopped to sit down on the edge of a rooftop. Taking out his phone, he texted Ana.

Who have you introduced me to..? Does she have some kind of eye drawing magical passive effect or something?

A reply came from the girl soon enough. 

First of all nerd. Second of all no? what do you mean eye drawing?

When she looks excited or blushes or anything like that. its weird.

Are you sure that its not just... you finding her cute or something?

To someone passing by, Chauncey might have looked like a pretty boy brooding pensively on the edge of a roof, staring off into space. He kind of was, but kind of not; he was red in the face, mentally rewinding the fairly brief time they spent together, realising quite a few things now that it was spelled out for him. So that's what it was... Gah! he thought as he jumped to his feed, speeding off to try and forget his frustration at being so dense, so dense that he actually didn't know what he was thinking himself, while he picked up on the signs Angela was giving off. What sort of idiot was he!?

Ana was trying her best not to crack up when she read the message he sent her after that.

oh..
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2019, 3:30 pm

Meanwhile, Angela quickly left the cafe, before Aurora could stop her to ask about her first impressions of the boy. While Aurora's worries were gone after seeing her younger sister so happy, she still wondered where would Angela's relationship with Chauncey go.
Outside of the cafe, Angela summoned her wings and flew off home to search her wardrobe for an outfit that looked good enough to wear it for a date. It would be a challenge, of course, because Angela believed that she didn't have anything good to wear. So, once she got back into her room, she started tossing skirts, dresses and tops out of her wardrobe, trying to prepare an outfit for herself. Luckily for her, Eliza noticed the commotion.
"Angela..? Are you going on a date?" She asked her daughter suddenly.
"What? How did you..? No, not at all!" Angela replied, surprised by her mother's question. Was she spying on her or what? Of course, Elizabeth Foster being as mysterious as she was, wouldn't tell her.
"Hm... Mhm, I see." Eliza said in response to Angela's attempt at denying the truth. Without saying anything else, she herself started searching through her daughter's wardrobe, in order to help her... It certainly would end well, right?

Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2019, 4:01 pm

Chauncey worked through the rest of his afternoon to get a pair of skates up and running. Luckily enough, a beginner had no use for his enchantments, so he didn't have to bother putting any on any of the parts. It was the next morning that he spent getting an outfit together. He went off to the cafe as soon as he could reasonably call the time of day 'afternoon.' No, he wasn't over eager!

He went inside the cafe wearing simple clothing, but still a far cry from his usual fare. A long sleeved shirt, grid patterned, slightly loose on his thin body and untucked, but not misfitted for length and a pair of jeans which weren't sown at the hems for length, unusually enough. Rare stuff, if going by his dress sense. It seemed he picked smart casual sort of look. He also had a bag slung behind his back, with a diagonal strap across his body. It was picked to go with the look, it seemed, though it was just something to put the skates in.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2019, 4:25 pm

When Chauncey walked into the cafe, Angela had already been there, standing by the counter and drinking apple juice from a glass. When she saw him, she immediately put the glass away behind the counter and walked over to him with a wide, excited grin on her face. "Hello~!" Angela greeted him cheerfully.

Her outfit consisted of a thin crimson red sweater which was revealing her collarbones just a bit, denim shorts and black canvas shoes. It was a very simple outfit, but it looked casual and cute, especially with her red hair and eyes. It seemed like, despite Angela's worries, her mother managed to prepare quite a nice outfit for her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)
Page 5 of 24Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 24  Next