Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2019, 12:56 pm

"I wasn't expecting you to be amazing, that'd be unreasonable," Chauncey said, shrugging, looking sideways at her from his bag as he spoke and as she stretched. Something about that made him want to keep digging, and so he did, until he finally managed to get what he was looking for. It was just a water bottle, from which he took a long drink; so much so that he made the sides cave inwards a bit as he did so, popping back into place when he disengaged his lips from the top of it.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2019, 4:05 pm

"Man, you must've been thirsty as hell." Angela commented as she kept stretching her arms and upper back, by keeping her hands behind her back. "Funny, I seem to never get thirsty as quickly as other people do. Maybe it's related to the fact that I don't sweat much either. I 'unno..." She said, not to allow any awkward silences to creep in between them.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2019, 4:46 pm

"Yeah, Nevada is hot as hell, man, so it makes you thirsty as hell," Chauncey said, taking another swig from the bottle before dropping it back in the bag. "Since you're fire-proof, I'd wager. If you don't feel the heat, then all of that makes sense. Everyone else is like pigs, especially when doing something active. Shit, I'm kinda' jealous. Must be nice."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2019, 5:49 pm

"Yeah... However, sitting in a sauna or in a hot spring isn't exciting because of it." Angela commented and grinned widely as she patted him on the shoulder. Once again she applied her passive fire resistance onto him, to ease his heat-related annoyances. For him, boiling hot temperatures of Nevada suddenly felt like a normal pleasantly warm day in any place that wasn't the middle of a desert. "It kinda feels weird, isn't it? Not feeling the heat, I mean." Angela asked him.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2019, 12:51 pm

"Don't know about weird. It's refreshing for sure," Chauncey said, nodding with a smile. He fished a hair band from another of the bag's pockets before zipping everything back up, putting the bag down on the ground between the two of them. He put the hair band on, to get all of his hair out of the way. "Might as well make use of it..." he then said as he stood up, doing a few stretches. Guess it was showing off time.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2019, 3:07 pm

Angela smirked to herself as he stood up from their bench and started stretching. Again she caught herself thinking about him being quite attractive when it came to looks. After a moment of 'checking him out', Angela stood up herself to do a few more streched. "So, what now?" She asked
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2019, 3:50 pm

"I'm going to go and do my thing for a few," Chauncey told her with a cocky grin, "and then we'll see. Look after my bag?" He asked just before moving off on his own, quickly picking up speed, before she could answer. He was only planning on one lap, so he would certainly not be long. Quickly and effortlessly gliding over each of the rails, stairs ramps and ledges around the edge first, he soon came to one of the bowls sunk into the ground. Dropping into it at an angle due to his speed, he launched similarly at another. A few flat turns in the air later, he landed at the perfect angle to enter a half-pipe which stood a short ways from the bowl. This he used to slow down, all the while doing a few tricks, flying up into the air a little less each time. Once he bled enough of his momentum, he made his way back to Angela.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2019, 3:56 pm

"Sure thing! It's safe with me!" Angela said as she sat back on the bench. It seemed like Chauncey was going to once again show her more of his skating skills. Despite his cocky grin, Angela was looking forward to seeing him in action. Once the show started, she basically stared at him not to miss anything. There was even blush on her cheeks and a wide excited grin on her face, both caused by him and his tricks. Normally, she would find sitting and watching somebody having fun too boring, but with Chauncey it was different. Angela loved watching him do tricks. It led to a simple conclusion - she really liked that guy.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2019, 4:30 pm

Chauncey, now sitting himself back down beside Angela, took off the headband and shook out his hair to return it to it's usual state. Just the same as when he left, he came back with a grin on his face; this time it wasn't cocky, though, but happy as could be with how his run turned out. Of course, while there may have been other spectators, there was just one that he really wanted to enjoy his performance. He picked the bag up again and stashed the headband while at the same time taking the bottle out again. "Heat or no heat, it still takes some doing to hit those jumps," he said, before once more taking a long drag of the water inside.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2019, 4:36 pm

"Well! Your skills are really impressive. It's way more entertaining than watching X-Games or something." Angela said, but then rubbed her cheek and made a "Hmm" sound. "I mean... I don't really watch X-Games or anything... Uhm... The point is - I like watching you do all the tricks!" She said. Only a moment later she realized how embarrassing that sounded. The result, obviously, was a blush on her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2019, 4:46 pm

"I see," Chauncey said, both his cheeky grin and a blush present while he watched and thought about what to do next. Although, what to say next came to mind easily enough. "You've gotta let me watch you fly at some point, again. Watching someone flying for real is much better than the X-Games, especially... Well, especially someone with as much grace as you have when you're flying..." 

Though saying it wasn't so easy, so he trailed off in volume as he looked away and scratched at his head in embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2019, 5:22 pm

At instant Angela's face once again turned fully red. For a moment all she could do was cover her cheeks with her hands, wrists and arms, as much as it was possible. "W-Well..." She finally managed to mumble. "... There are going to be many more opportunities to watch me fly... I mean, as long as you're willing to go on more dates with me..." Angela said, trying to get through her embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2019, 5:52 pm

"Mmm," Chauncey made an agreeing sound and nodded, though looking away more. The awkwardness was palpable. He wouldn't do anything but stand there, if not for a little issue...

But how though?:

From sunny skies, to rain in under ten seconds.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2019, 6:46 pm

Angela obviously noticed that sudden and unexpected change in the weather. "What the hell?!" She asked, standing up from the bench. Well, it certainly wasn't a natural phenomenon. Especially not in Death City. Especially not in the middle of any desert on the planet. "Ugh! I hate rain! Come on! Let's get under some roof or whatever!" Angela said, sounding a little bit irritated because of it.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2019, 7:40 pm

Chauncey wasted no time in grabbing his stuff, as well as Angela's hand, and then riding off towards the nearest covered structure he could think of. Soon enough, half soaked through, they were both within a rather cramped entryway that was set far enough into the face of it's building that it covered them. "The fuck..?" Chauncey said, looking up at the sky as he sat himself down.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2019, 12:40 pm

Luckily, thanks to Chauncey's speed, they managed to avoid getting completely and fully soaked. Well, almost. Still, it was nothing Angela's magic couldn't deal with reality. She sat down next to him and let out a loud sigh. "This is definitely caused by magic... Some idiot must've been playing with weather control spells or some shit..." Angela told him, feeling quite frustrated by the unexpected situation.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2019, 2:45 pm

"I figured it wasn't natural," Chauncey said with a sigh. If it was magic, then there was a chance it wasn't going to go away as soon as a freak rainstorm in the desert might be expected to. He was sort of glad that Angela was wearing a sweater, thinking about how his own shirt clung to his body; it was downright uncomfortable, and not in only one way. Proximity wasn't helping. "So, what're we going to do about this?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2019, 4:30 pm

Angela sighed, trying to figure out what to do in such a situation. Against water, her magic wasn't really effective, so flight with the use of her wings was out of the question. "Well, first of all..." She said before she started chanting her mantra and magic formulas. Suddenly hot air started blowing in their direction. "Let's dry our clothes. Using magic, of course." Angela explained the purpose of her spell. "Hm... Well, I could try calling my sister to ask her to try to dispell this rain, but I really doubt her anti-spell is strong enough to deal with magical effects of this scale"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2019, 4:46 pm

Not having his shirt stuck to his body anymore was nice, but the havoc the spell wreaked on his hair with it going from wet to dry so fast wasn't quite as much. "Oi... Little warning..." he said, quietly, as he tried to get it back to presentable. He gave up, soon. "It's over the whole city, looks like, so... We could make a dash for your folk's cafe, but that's kinda far away."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2019, 4:53 pm

"Well, that would mean having to dry ourselves again..." Angela replied, still considering their options. "Besides, my fire wings are weak to water, so even if I wanted to rush, it'd be a challenge." She added after a moment, as she started walking in a circle. "Ugh! Fine! You know what? Let's go for it! On skates! Who cares if we get wet again!" Angela said once she made her decision. There was a wide, somewhat excited grin present on her face. In the meantime she quickly sent a text to her sister to convince her to try to dispell the clouds.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2019, 5:01 pm

"We'll be going fast and it's going to be slippery. You sure you're fine on skates? I have your shoes in my bag, you know?" Chauncey said as he stood up, worried despite having been the one to suggest the idea.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2019, 5:23 pm

"Well... With your help, I think skating will still be faster than running." Angela replied, shrugging. Without an option to rely on his help though, she would definitely choose running though.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2019, 5:47 pm

"'Ight," Chauncey affirmed, nodding again, taking her hand once again. It was starting to feel natural, despite their meeting only having been the day before. "Well, ready or not!" he then exclaimed, quite suddenly, only moments later launching them both into the downpour. There was no way they weren't going to be entirely soaked by the end of the journey, but with Angela's magic being so convenient, he wasn't sweating it.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2019, 6:25 pm

Angela prepared herself for the rush. Though, their start was still a little bit too sudden, which almost caused her to trip over her legs. Still, somehow she still managed to remain on the wheels of her skates. With her skills she was unable to keep up with Chauncey's speed, so she relied on him to pull her.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2019, 6:35 pm

And pull her he did, though he wasn't going to go full speed in the rain, let alone with someone trailing behind. Still, with him setting the pace, they were soon back at the cafe, where they started. Chauncey didn't really think of their soaked selves or the other customers that may have been inside when he went right into the front entrance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)
Page 12 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 24  Next