Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A chance encounter. A possible match up?

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

A chance encounter. A possible match up? Empty
PostSubject: A chance encounter. A possible match up?   A chance encounter. A possible match up? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 5:17 pm

Wrath wandered into the courtyard it was later in the day and classes were over. He sat down on on of the many benches in the courtyard. He was thinking about what Thadea said to him earlier about being a little less straight forward. He sighed, trying to clear his head and gain some motivation back for finding a meister. "I will find one." He said to himself as he clenched his fist. "Just a matter of time is all." he said as he slouched on the bench. "The afternoon is always so peaceful." he sighed. He looked around to see some students pass by him watching some of the teams as they walked around. "What do they have that I don't. Besides a Meister." he said to himself. As he continued to look around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A chance encounter. A possible match up?   A chance encounter. A possible match up? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 5:31 pm

Lunesa waited until everyone was gone to leave the classroom last. She didn't like getting lost in the crowd and people made her feel awkward, only a little. Her books were clutched tight to her chest as she ducked through the crowd. Her back was straight, and though she looked nervous, she kept a smile on her face. It was a nice day at least. "Wooww.." She whispered in her soft voice as usual. The academy never failed to amaze her. It was so huge!

However, as she was walking, she tripped and took a bit of a stumble. She nearly fell on her face, accept she managed to gather herself before then. Her sundress shifted with her movements. Right. Graceful as usual. Books and papers flew everywhere. She sighed and picked up the pages with silent apologies. People nearly fell over her as well, which was further embarrassing. As the ginger-haired girl reached for the last piece, she realized it was beneath a bench.

"So-sorry," she stammered as she reached out for it. "I-I'll just get this and be out of your way.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A chance encounter. A possible match up?   A chance encounter. A possible match up? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 5:45 pm

Wrath looked over to see a torrent of papers going everywhere. He noticed one under the bench and watched as the girl who had just recently dropped them scoured to retrieve them. He quickly grabbed the paper. He smiled at her "Are you ok? That was a bit of a fall there." He handed her piece of paper.
"My name is Wrath nice to meet you who are you?" He attempted not to scare her away he could see that she was already embarrassed and shy. He gave her a light friendly grin to her. He thought to himself "Dont be so forward. Just be natural."
A few people who had stop to laugh or gawk at her, he glared at them but fortunately most of them just moved along.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A chance encounter. A possible match up?   A chance encounter. A possible match up? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 5:55 pm

Her hand reached hesitantly to the kind soul that ha rescued her paper.  She blushed a bit at the temporary eye-contact.  Well, he was definitely a saint to her and he wasn't laughing at her.  That was sweet of him.  However, finding words was kind of hard in her frazzled mind.

"I- uhm.  Th-thank you!"  She bowed a bit for gratefulness; her arms crossed tight over her chest.  Right.  He had introduced himself.  "I'm okay." Her head nodded.  Wait- that wasn't her name.  Well it did answer his other question, so it worked.    Don't make an idiot of yourself, Lunesa.  Well- not anymore of an idiot. She already looked dumb because she didn't know how to walk apparently.  Her face was burning up from embarrassment.

"L-Lunesa.  My name is Lunesa.  Th-thank you again, Wrath."  Her eyes sort of sparkled from her words.  She could do this!   She hadn't talked to anyone since Fia that morning.  Most of her days were silent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A chance encounter. A possible match up?   A chance encounter. A possible match up? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 6:05 pm

Wrath smiled brightly "Lunesa, That's a beautiful name, Come have a seat, enjoy the afternoon with me." He said as he sat down. He patted the seat beside him. Trying to give her more incentive to sit down. After getting a look at her she was pretty cute being all shy and flustered. He wanted to comment on it, but he didn't want to risk her running off, she was already embarrassed and flustered she didn't need any more. He relaxed in his seat. "Don't be so shy I won't hurt ya. Besides you look a little lonely. Sit down."
He was trying to think of things to talk about rather then just jumping to the question. He knew she wouldn't be able to handle his bombardment of questions. Although he was itching to ask her. But he kept his cool for now. He cleared his mind and tried to focus on what was going on right now and not what to do next.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A chance encounter. A possible match up?   A chance encounter. A possible match up? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 6:21 pm

"B-beautiful?" She could hardly comprehend the words that came from his mouth. He truly thought her name was beautiful? Her heartbeat easily escalated and she was even darker red in the cheeks, but for once she wasn't running away. She did feel a little light-headed, so it was either that or the fact he had invited her, that she plopped her rear onto the bench right beside him. It felt good to sit, because her knees had felt like they were going to cave at any moment.

A bit lonely? "Yeah.." It was true. Fia had his partner to train with and Lunesa often went home to just occupy herself. She tried studying but that ended as disastrously as her baking did. No, leeks didn't really belong in cakes and nor did Radishes, but it didn't stop her from trying.

She couldn't make eye contact. He was too nice. She didn't know how to react. On top of it, it was a boy. Her head hurt. The only boys she knew were Fia and Didier. The other ones normally gawked at how clumsy she was. It honestly was ridiculous. Lunesa shifted and crossed her ankles. "Uhm.. what about you?" Well she had more to ask, but it did still kind of hurt to talk. She had to speak a bit louder with the crowd around them, which didn't help.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A chance encounter. A possible match up?   A chance encounter. A possible match up? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 7:31 pm

He looked over at her and smiled "What about me? Ask away I don't mind." He laughed. He was a little bit more serious now. Clearly she wanted to know a little more about him so he decided to splurge. "I'm a weapon, A karambit knife to be exact. I sadly still don't have a meister...My real name is Shane, but I prefer to go by Wrath." He stopped he didn't have much else to say finding a meister occupied most of his time along with school. He really didn't have much else. "Normally I'm quite more forward...but I didn't want to scare you off. It seems we both get laughed at by our peers. I felt bad for you, cause I knew you must of felt the same thing as I do. Being alone, being gawked at." He wasn't smiling he was becoming somewhat upset and it was fairly noticeable in his voice. "You seemed so nice, its not fair for you to be laughed at. Shy and kind..." He trailed off.

He finally snapped back. "S-sorry for that. I don't want to scare you off, I'm just tired of being alone." he sighed. "Please lets stay and watch the day pass us by." he pleaded. In fear that he may have lost her. He just needed to vent to someone something he hadn't been able to do in a long time. He missed having someone to turn to. For some reason he felt like he could share anything with her. Or maybe it was just the climax of what was building inside him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A chance encounter. A possible match up?   A chance encounter. A possible match up? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 7:48 pm

When it rains, it pours. There was just something about that phrase that seemed so fitting. She'd asked a simple question and this man was open like a book. She had been told she had a gentle spirit: not one that was intimidating or uptight. She looked at him gently and listened to his words. A weapon looking for a Meister? A Karambit knife? Lunesa wasn't sure she knew what that was, to be honest. Then again, she didn't know about many weapons, since it was still pretty new to her at the same time.

He was upset, though and she couldn't watch that. Her hand moved isntinctively to his back to comfort. Hopefully he wouldn't be too upset with touch. "H-hey it's okay. I'm clumsy, so it happens a lot." Her smile was nervous. This was new to her. Most people didn't really confide in her.

"I'm not going anywhere." Why did she say that? "I mean- not yet. I do have to go home and eat eventually, but uhmm- you're welcome to join?" Her smile was slight, but she meant it. The words flew out of her mouth before she could catch them. In reaction she covered her mouth. "S-sorry no offense! please don't be upset." Why would e be..? Oh God now she was looking like an idiot, again. After a deep breath she decided to change the topic. "Do you have any questions for me, then?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A chance encounter. A possible match up?   A chance encounter. A possible match up? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 8:17 pm

Wrath sighed then smiled. "Sorry about that I just needed to vent I guess. Oh a question for you..What are your hobbies?" he smiled at her brightly. He felt much better, he really felt he got some weight off his shoulders. It was starting to get a little late as the sunset was upon them he sighed. He stood up and offered a hand to her. "Well I can at least walk you home if you want, I don't want to keep you." he smiled brightly at her. He enjoyed her calm attitude better then all of the pumped up ego's that he was used to.

he was blushing lightly, she was quite beautiful. He couldn't think of anything else then her. He didn't want to say something stupid he felt like he had done quite enough of that for a while. He could feel himself tremble a little bit it made his wrist lock up where his scar was. It was a sharp pain but he held it in. "I'm sure someone is worrying about you lets go." he said with a smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A chance encounter. A possible match up?   A chance encounter. A possible match up? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 8:27 pm

He seemed as nervous as she was. He was shaking a little bit, but then again, she was probably just as nervous. A nervous boy was different than she was used to. In fact, most boys were cocky and excitable. This man seemed a bit more nervous and reserved. "You don't have to worry too much. As long as I'm back before midnight, I'm sure my friend won't mind." Fia was a brother to her- like Didier had been. Didier was gone, though. She had no idea where her brother was and she'd probably never see him again.

She took his hand. Her own was shaking horribly. This was new to her- she'd never held hands with anyone besides her brother and her 'brother'.. Her ears were burning and soon her face too. Uhmm b-but thank you." Being ungrateful could be a terrible thing. She wanted to let him know that she appreciated the fact he was going out of her way to help.

"As for my hobbies.. well I uhmm.." It was so unique to her. People didn't try to get to know her often. After all, Lunesa kept to herself, often. "But- I really like playing the piano." And dancing.. but she still couldn't dance. Her eyes were a bit sad. "Other than school. I-I don't really do much. I don't have a partner either.." Slowly her words drifted into another whisper-like voice. She grimaced. It hurt to talk.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A chance encounter. A possible match up?   A chance encounter. A possible match up? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 8:46 pm

He kicked the dirt and looked down. "W-well....What if ugh...we were....you know....partners." He hid his blushing face. "You can think it over....I don't want to pressure you..." He spoke swiftly clearly he was stressed out. His heart was racing. "Let's go." he pulled on her hand lightly as headed for death city.

He noticed it hurt her when she talked too much. But he still wanted to know her more, to make sure she was comfortable with him. "Who is your friend?" He hummed to himself. "The piano one of the greatest instruments there is. I do love the violin, the two of them are a wonderful team. I love music, it just makes you want to dance." He smiled at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A chance encounter. A possible match up?   A chance encounter. A possible match up? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 9:06 pm

As Lunesa followed him, he mentioned dancing and again, she was sad. If only she could dance. It would be something that dreams were made of. Her brother had always been so graceful. "I-I don't dance," she murmured in a very quiet voice. The truth was hard to swallow. "I-m too clumsy.. to dance." She was burning more. Why couldn't her heart just calm down! It wasn't like this man was doing anything worth blushing over.. well besides holding her hand. Oh God- he was holding her hand still.

She felt light-headed a bit. Her hand squeezed his a moment, as if testing if it was really there. Foreign to her own hands, she could feel the heat there. Yes, he was real. She was awestruck. Golden eyes stared at him as she followed. Partners, huh? Was this what it felt like to click with someone? Or was this something else entirely. Lunesa couldn't tell. She'd never really ahd a partner yet.

"My friend's name is Fiachra. We.. we grew up in the same orphanage... you could say." It wasn't quite that- it was darker, but she didn't want to elaborate on it. Her lips pulled into a care-free smile. "He's like a big brother to me." He wasn't her big brother though. He was just a man one year older that had decided to help take care of her. Even he didn't know everything about her. She was silent a moment. "What are your friends like?" Where had that even come from? She hoped it wasn't a delicate topic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A chance encounter. A possible match up?   A chance encounter. A possible match up? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 9:25 pm

Wrath sighed. "I-I don't really have friends. I keep to myself generally." He quickly changed the topic to dancing. "Dancing is easy. It's like letting the music play you. You do whats natural as you feel the beat flowing through you. as if you were to be that instrument how would you feel and how would you dance." he laughed. "Do you know what I mean?"

Her hand was warm, the air was cool but he could only feel warmth resonating off of her. he laughed. "Your not clumsy you've just never had a partner to dance with." he said with a large grin. He was happy, truly happy something he hadn't felt in a long time she made him feel alive inside. He laughed. "Maybe we can dance together sometime. It's not hard i'll show you." he looked back at her and looked into her eyes. Inside he melted, he didn't understand it but he didn't care he loved how he felt around her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A chance encounter. A possible match up?   A chance encounter. A possible match up? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 9:52 pm

Lunesa nodded. So he didn't have many friends. They could relate at least. I wonder why though, he seemed so nice. She stared at him a bit deeper than intended. It was more of a curiosity than anything. He was explaining dancing as they walked. A kind gesture that made her thoroughly intrigued. Feel the music? She did that when she was playing the piano, but for some reason she was always out of sync. Her eyes dropped. Maybe she just lacked what was required to dance?

He seemed happy. It made her feel good to make someone else feel good and talking about music was always a good topic as well. "I would like that." She smiled widely back. For once, she didn't think she would pass out. That was an improvement for her. "I never thought- I'd find someone else as excited about music as me." Her eyes closed a moment and her body began to relax a bit. the shakes were dying away. She started as she laughed a bit in turn with him. This wouldn't be so bad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A chance encounter. A possible match up?   A chance encounter. A possible match up? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 10:22 pm

He laughed "Maybe I'm wrong maybe some are the creators of the sound and the rest of us listen and dance. Like a Shepard and a sheep." He smiled at her. "Maybe that's why I like you so much because you breathe life into people with music." He laughed again they were nearing her house. His smile slowly faded. He wanted to show her what he was. He wanted to be her partner but she had to see what he was as a weapon.

"Lunesa....before I go, I want to show you something." he said sounding quite serious. He was afraid that this part would fail. For whatever reason he was afraid that she wouldn't like him as a weapon. He was a small blade after all most people enjoyed the larger and stronger looking weapons. "I am a blade. Durable and strong but small and lethal. I'm small and silent like you. But full of ability." His body glowed as he transformed into his weapon form.
"I hope you approve." He said as the transformation was complete. He was the small blade in her hand now. He didn't look at her. Afraid her gentle soul would reject him. He looked at her soul it was burning so brightly. He really had never seen anything like it. "So....What do you think..." He waited for her reply expecting the worse.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A chance encounter. A possible match up?   A chance encounter. A possible match up? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2013, 7:20 pm

The boy she was walking with seemed happy to be with her.  It made her feel happy.  Feeling needed and wanted, it was something special to her.  This man had a sort of link with her too, so that certainly helped.  She liked being around him, though it had barely been more than an hour.  He didn't mind the fact that she was clumsy or that she couldn't talk loud.  Most people got so irritated with her and lashed out at every able chance.  He was speaking, so her attention turned to him.

I want to show you something.  What was it?  her eyelashes batted to show her confusion, but only a couple times.  "Hm?"  She hummed in response.  Then he transformed.  A small blade in her hand, but it was light.  For some reason he didn't bur and he didn't hurt her muscles to carry.  Light and easy to use.  He didn't face her though.  Was he ashamed?  "Why.. wouldn't I approve?"  She experimentally moved her wrist.   She smiled at him, honestly confused why he was so worried about her approval.

"Do I look like someone who could tote something big?"  Her breath faltered and she coughed.  It hurt still.  Her throat really ached.  "No.  I think- you're the perfect size."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A chance encounter. A possible match up?   A chance encounter. A possible match up? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2013, 7:45 pm

Wrath was at a loss for words. "R-really? Are you sure? S-so does this mean you want to be partners?!" he asked happily. He felt the warmth of her hand around him. It was exhilarating, he thought he'd never get a partner at the rate he was going. He Transformed back into his human form. He held her hands as he was crying tears of joy. "Thank you." He said before hugging her tightly. "If it hurt's to talk then don't." He let go of her. He looked into her eyes and smiled. "I just need a nod yes or no. I don't want to hurt your throat." He so happy his hands trembled. But he was very confident for once in his life.

He wasn't sure he would be able to sleep tonight be he was sure about a future now. Yes she was kind of clumsy but he was sure that would change shortly. He had a few of his own flaws. He wasn't sure how to connect to a Meister or be able to match wavelengths as much as they were similar some differences still sand in the way. He was more worried about how they would handle a fight. But he was still more preoccupied with what was happening right this moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A chance encounter. A possible match up?   A chance encounter. A possible match up? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2013, 8:08 pm

He was back to his normal form. Wrath was extremely happy it seemed. It was overflowing. His happiness warmed her own heart and she couldn't help but smile more. A soft laugh escaped her lips. Yes, it may hurt to talk, but it was worth it. Through pushing herself, she'd made a friend and found a partner. He was holding her hands and his nerves were obviously making him shake. She was nervous too, but for once, she wasn't fainting.

She nodded and pointed to her throat. I know it might cause problems, but can't help it. It was who she was and what she had to deal with. She could smile though. Through the pain, she could grin and bear it. Her soft golden eyes were closed for a second from the sheer will of her smile. Would this be a good thing? Maybe this would work out. She knew she had a long way to go, though. An adventure. For once she was stepping out into the unknown. Her hopes were high. "Thank you." She signed to him (if he understood sign language).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A chance encounter. A possible match up?   A chance encounter. A possible match up? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2013, 8:32 pm

He smiled at her. "Come on lets get you home." He walked along with her just a little longer. It was getting quite dark at this time. He loved it though holding hands with her. He would of given anything to make it last longer. He took the opportunity to try and match her wavelength. He wanted to see if he could communicate without words. He was quiet as he tried to focus on this task. He spoke through his mind. "C-can you hear me?" he was hoping that she could hear him. He looked over at her to see if there was any sort of reaction.

He hoped he could at least master that for now. Besides it was good practice to see if he could sync up with her. He really hoped it would work. "C-can you speak back?" he asked through his mind once again. He sighed as he relaxed his mind a little bit more. He knew this would only work if he was calm and collected. But he wanted to see if she could do it too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A chance encounter. A possible match up?   A chance encounter. A possible match up? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2013, 9:30 pm

Lunesa walked beside him quietly. The night was stilling and slowly the star rose above. Beautiful. Everything out and about was simply gorgeous to her eyes. He was okay with her inability to talk? That was good. Maybe she wasn't a lost cause after all. She had some sort of hope left if someone could tolerate her this wrong. Butterflies flitted through her stomach excitedly. Warmth that ran from the bottom to the top sort of bubbled into her chest. It felt good to breathe. It felt good to be alive. This wasn't happening, was it? Was she really here with this boy now? She had a partner... Her heart skipped a beat. Could he hear how loud her heart was beating in her ears?

His voice suddenly pooled into her ears. Strange... She saw no words coming from his mouth, so how did they get into her head? She could hear him. How did she reply though? Was he really communicating? Her heart fluttered and soon, she had to tame her nerves again. This was a soul link right? People did this with their partners. She just needed to zone in and..

"Hello?" Her voice was a bit louder in her head than she could ever say out loud. Did she really sound like that. "I hope I am doing this right.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A chance encounter. A possible match up?   A chance encounter. A possible match up? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2013, 9:48 pm

Wrath laughed he could hear her voice quite clearly something he wasn't used to considering how quite she was, but he liked it. It would be a good skill for them to develop "Seems like we don't really need words." He said aloud he smiled at her. "Where do you live? Got to be around here yes?" He focused in again. "It's nice to actually hear your beautiful voice." It was nice being able to communicate with her without causing pain or discomfort for her.

He was happy that they could at least match wavelengths on a simple level he was sure if they kept that up it would really pay off in the long run. To spare Lunesa from any sort of pain was a relief to him. He wondered about the other possibilities of the things they could do. The thought of reaching into memories or inner thoughts intrigued him but wasn't sure if it was even possible. "Tell you the truth I prefer to be in weapon form, then at least we don't always have to be seen holding hands." he blushed. "I mean I do enjoy it...it's just other students will watch us. I'm sure both of us are good at keeping our heads down."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A chance encounter. A possible match up?   A chance encounter. A possible match up? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2013, 10:05 pm

His voice came from his mouth this time. He had a point. It was something else new to her. It had taken Fia years to understand her silence, but now Wrath could better than him. Then again, Wrath could connect to her wavelength, which Fia, unfortunately couldn't. Refreshing was the best word for it. She hummed in response, which wasn't really words, but more a pleased noise she made. Similar to how a cat purred. She watched him as he asked where she lived. She nodded to being around the area, and gestured with her hand.

Beautiful voice. Oh her face lit up once more. Such compliments were.. well.. she'd never heard them before. If she had, it was normally from her brother. She stared down a moment, trying to block her head from exploding. There went her heartbeat again up into the skies with the stars. Darker still, the crimson flew into her cheeks. Right.. still holding hands. Why did she have to feel like she was about to pass out? She nodded her head as she tried to recall how to speak once more. "A-alright. I wouldn't want you uncomfortable." Well.. she'd probably pass out if she were to hold his hand all day anyways. She was certainly getting light-headed again. It had to be compliments. She didn't know how to accept them.

"My house is right around the corner." She didn't want the night to end...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A chance encounter. A possible match up?   A chance encounter. A possible match up? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2013, 10:28 pm

He walked her up to the steps of her home. "So this is it hmm?" he said as he looked over at her. "I guess I should let you go hmm?" He said somewhat depressed. He enjoyed this night so much he just wanted to stay with her. "I don't think your roommate would to pleased I figure." He said sadly. He loved the thought of staying close to her. Right now he wanted that more then anything else in the world. He scuffed the ground with his foot. "I- ugh.....wouldn't mind to much to stay if that's ok with you..." He looked over at her somewhat seriously. He really hated the thought of forcing it on her. That was the last thing he wanted, he wanted her to be relaxed and able to trust him. But the thought of being apart tore him up inside. He was trying to ease his mind, yes they were partners. But he had to realize they couldn't always be each other.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A chance encounter. A possible match up?   A chance encounter. A possible match up? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2013, 10:41 pm

After a lengthy walk, they were at last at her house. Fia's light was on in his room, but she couldn't tell what he was doing. As they stepped up, the porch light lit up and then the moment of truth was there. That awkward moment was encroaching where neither really wanted to leave the other. She stares at him with gentle and shy eyes. No. She didn't want him to leave, but- would he honestly be able to handle her any longer? She didn't feel like anyone could. She was hard to work with, since she was passive and easily intimidated. Sh ran from fights most of the time, because she wasn't strong. She wanted to be, but she wasn't.

She looked at the door and then back at him. Could she honestly leave her partner after just realizing she had one? She wasn't able to do that. Her hand took his and she looked at him shyly. She couldn't handle it yet. The emotions were too wild in her chest and she doubted she'd be able to sleep, anyways. "I- don't think he'd mind if you stay too much." She shifted and tried to hide her blushing some. "I don't think I'd mind if you'd stay either.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A chance encounter. A possible match up?   A chance encounter. A possible match up? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2013, 6:26 pm

Wrath smiled at her brightly. "Ok, Well I guess I'm staying here tonight. You are my Meister after all we should probably stick close." he had so many more thoughts running through his mind. He pushed the door open. "After you my Lady." he said with a light chuckle. He wanted to express his passion for her. But she was so shy and timid he wasn't sure what would happen. Although she probably thought otherwise he thought she was a marvel of beauty. He thought it be better to just get past this point first, she'd already had enough heart racing moments today.

His head could only rush to the future, taking on assignments. Graduating from the DWMA. Defeating a witch so many things he thought about, but he was always with her. But it concerned him a bit. Lunesa didn't seem like the violent type, how were they supposed to defeat anything if she couldn't use him in a fight. But he liked her so much would it really matter. He wasn't sure. He was sure that this was the best moments of his life, and it was with Lunesa. "Surely you must be hungry. Maybe some tea to calm our nerves hmm?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A chance encounter. A possible match up?   A chance encounter. A possible match up? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A chance encounter. A possible match up?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next