Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Even Match, Even Damage

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Even Match, Even Damage - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Even Match, Even Damage   Even Match, Even Damage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 10:43 pm

"Well... I've been here for almost a half a year."

"I haven't been here for long. I'm Lord Death's grandson."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Even Match, Even Damage   Even Match, Even Damage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 10:45 pm

"You are?! That's so cool!" Lily said over excitedly.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Even Match, Even Damage   Even Match, Even Damage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 11:29 pm

"Oh please, I don't want any special treatment, I'm just a regular student. Now if you don't mind, I need to go find professor Stein." With that, he bowed and walked out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Even Match, Even Damage   Even Match, Even Damage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 11:31 pm

"Bye. So Ace. Do you have siblings?"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Even Match, Even Damage   Even Match, Even Damage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 11:32 pm

I held a long pause after that question. "... Yeah... one..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Even Match, Even Damage   Even Match, Even Damage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 11:36 pm

"You do? What's their name? Are they here at the academy? They must be just as great as you!" Lily said and didn't realise that she said the last part.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Even Match, Even Damage   Even Match, Even Damage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 11:37 pm

"He..." A tear rolled down my cheek. I sighed, and turned towards her. "I... don't wanna talk about him..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Even Match, Even Damage   Even Match, Even Damage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 11:39 pm

Realising what she had done she felt bad. "I'm sorry. I didn't know it was a sore subject."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Even Match, Even Damage   Even Match, Even Damage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 11:41 pm

"Well you-!" I started angrily, then calmed down. "No... no you didn't. It's not your fault..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Even Match, Even Damage   Even Match, Even Damage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 11:44 pm

She was shocked. She hasn't expected him to yell at her. She looked down. "Once again, I'm sorry." there was a slight tremble in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Even Match, Even Damage   Even Match, Even Damage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 11:46 pm

Dammit... "No... I shouldn't have snapped at you. I should be the one apologizing."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Even Match, Even Damage   Even Match, Even Damage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 11:50 pm

"It's ok. I brought up a bad subject. You had every right to be angry." She said not looking up.
OOC: I'm thinking 'This is so like Tohru Honda from Fruits Basket'

Last edited by IceChika13 on July 26th 2013, 11:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Even Match, Even Damage   Even Match, Even Damage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 11:55 pm

OOC: I never did watch Fruits Basket

"No... I didn't... I'm sorry... I shouldn't have snapped at you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Even Match, Even Damage   Even Match, Even Damage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 11:58 pm

Ooc: you should. I like it.

"It's ok." she said looking up with tears in the corner of her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Even Match, Even Damage   Even Match, Even Damage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 12:09 am

"You- your crying..." I looked away with regret on my face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Even Match, Even Damage   Even Match, Even Damage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 12:12 am

"What? No I'm not!" She said quickly wiping her eyes. "I don't cry."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Even Match, Even Damage   Even Match, Even Damage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 12:16 am

"There isn't anything wrong with crying... I'll admit that I cry quite often when I'm alone..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Even Match, Even Damage   Even Match, Even Damage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 12:18 am

"I cry when I'm alone. I cry for my brother and what happened to him.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Even Match, Even Damage   Even Match, Even Damage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 12:25 am

"I take it that there's more behind him than just being bullied..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Even Match, Even Damage   Even Match, Even Damage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 12:28 am

"Yeah. What is a 9-year-old kid supposed to do when he gets kicked out of his own house and abandoned by his parents? I couldn't change their minds. I couldn't do anything and some how Chase can still come up to me and hug me. If I were him I wouldn't even look at me." She started to tear up again.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Even Match, Even Damage   Even Match, Even Damage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 12:31 am

"I know what it's like... to lose your parents at such a young age? Though... mine didn't abandon me..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Even Match, Even Damage   Even Match, Even Damage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 12:33 am

"Oh, Ace, I'm so sorry." Lily had no idea Ace didn't have parents.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Even Match, Even Damage   Even Match, Even Damage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 12:38 am

"He's a good kid... He didn't turn out like me... You should be proud of him... and give the boy more credit." I chuckled. "He obviously has stronger will than I do..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Even Match, Even Damage   Even Match, Even Damage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 12:41 am

Lily smiled a little bit. "I'll keep that in mind."
Chase did leave but came back and sat outside the door. He was there long enough to hear his sister talking about his past.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Even Match, Even Damage   Even Match, Even Damage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 12:44 am

"Alright, I'd love to get up and leave... but I'm not gonna fight them if they offer me this warm bed, and real food." I lay back looking up at the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Even Match, Even Damage   Even Match, Even Damage - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Even Match, Even Damage
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next