Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage

Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle? - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle?   Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 7:44 pm

isabella through the rose into the street then tore up the note and through it on the floor she screamed in anger and stomped inside ' how can i protect myself from them' she thought over and over again
ooc: no your fine
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle?   Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 7:46 pm

Ooc: (soul eater ending credits song)
XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle?   Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 7:49 pm

ooc: lol :) cant wait for the next part :D, when should we do it could we time skip im having so much fun with this :)
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle?   Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 7:51 pm

Ooc: I was thinking that there should be like a ball in death city and every body goes then during the party lance and shadow go undercover and try to kidnap you and the only ones who noticed is
Zarchy you raven and James :) good idea or not?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle?   Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 7:53 pm

ooc: great idea :) love it
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle?   Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 7:54 pm

Ooc: it will be called "death city ball- shadow try's to strike agin?"
:3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle?   Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 7:56 pm

ooc: lol sweet cant wait
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle?   Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 7:57 pm

Ooc: I'll start it when more people (and zarchy) get on the forum ok?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle?   Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 7:59 pm

ooc: kk
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle?   Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 8:00 pm

ooc" brb)
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle?   Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 8:01 pm

Ooc: ok
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle?   Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle? - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle?
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11